Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being angry means you love yourself

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
Sometimes queens from FDS not only provide us with legit :blackpill::blackpill:, but with quotes that can be perfectly applied to our situation.

IMG 20191203 092246

Preach, siztaaaa! LOL

We should fight fire with inferno.

ehh. smells....copey.

Don't equate misogyny to dehumanizing someone and treating them like trash due to their genetics.

Don't equate misogyny to dehumanizing someone and treating them like trash due to their genetics.

Expecting society to care about an incel being abused walking down the street just for existing.

Yet when a female gets the truth spoken to her due to her OWN actions, everyone goes ape shit.

I wonder why I'm so angry almost on a daily basis at life, it's something beginning with P, I can't quite put my finger on it....Oh Yes! Privilege.

If you are not angry at injustices perpetrated by others against you, you must be either the most enormous cuck in existence or on the verge of laying down and dying you are so weak. For a low status male, just getting food to eat requires pyramid scheme torture for no positive reinforcement whatsoever and everyone hates you regardless of it.

I hate women so much

Angry female = strong and empowered woman

Angry male = "who hurt you ?"