Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Being at peace with not being at peace

• Thread starter Divergent_Integral
  • Start date
Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Let me begin by saying that, to my mind at least, being an incel is wholly unacceptable. None of it is fair, none of it is just. By circumstances entirely beyond our control, we've been cheated out of the supreme experience of human life. Some of us have lost the genetic lottery, by being born disabled, short, disfigured, autistic, or plain ugly. Some of us grew up in unstable childhood homes. Some of us were bullied mercilessly. But we are all up against a cold and indifferent, perhaps even hostile universe, in a fight that very few of us can even faintly hope to win.

I will rail against the injustice of it all till my dying breath. I will never be at peace with being an incel. But, strangely, there is peace to be found, real peace, in not being at peace with the externalities of one's life. The thing is, that any man, and an incel in particular, who has been at the very nadir of life, and who has thought long and sincerely on his predicament, can literally do no wrong. Whether we hope, cope, or rope, we are justified in our grief, righteous in our anger. We have earned being in the right, we have earned the peace therein.

If despite our tribulations, we keep hope alive, we are strong and energetic. If we cope, we are being rational and resourceful. And if we rope, courage must be said to be ours. Suicide is, to the contrary of normie "wisdom", almost never a coward's act. If anything, it is a rational weighing of the pros and cons of staying alive and then, having found the cons outweigh the pros, courageously crossing over into the ultimate unknown.

I salute the members of this magnificent forum. You are all supreme gentlemen, to the last, even if some of you lash out against me in occasional ridicule and anger. I would rather be hated and laughed at by any one of you than to be "loved" by a thousand normies in their characteristically weak, half-hearted, and insincere way. May the coming year be full of the blackest blackpills, the most luminous whitepills, and everything in between.

Last edited:
Wish i could do it
i have an awful life at home and a shitty family

Thanks for the wisdom! Beautifully spoken