Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being attracted to woman, and thus suffering, never goes away.

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
There's this thing that is still causing me misery, even though I'm blackpilled for years already and approaching the age of 30. It's attraction towards woman. No matter what I do or know, it still happens.

Now, the misery is not the attraction itself, it's knowing that it's not mutual. It's the inability to do something that will be reciprocated.

Every incel has countless experiences with rejections and failure, so it becomes clear, that chances with woman are zero. And that's the brutal part. You see or even meet woman (work, study, conference), maybe even talk with them, and you feel attracted, but you are in a helpless state of not being able to do anything about it.

It already happened 100 times so you learned, and know already that the attraction is not mutual before you even do anything, however that fucking feeling of feeling attracted still occurs for yourself. And you just need to feel it, and suffer, while not being able to do anything with it! It's true hell.

I feel you. Being blackpilled does not change your biology and its a struggle to repress your uncontrolled feelings when you know theres no chance.

Just monkmaxx bro

I think that If I could choose I'd probably be gay ngl they have a way better life than the average straight guy especially nowadays with all the degeneration.

Ignorance is bliss.

Being blackpilled does not change your biology
Many people here don't seem to grasp that extremely simple concept.

"If you fell in love you're bluepilled"
"If you have a onitis you're bluepilled"
"If you actually tried to get a girl you're bluepilled"
"If you crave a relationship you're bluepilled"

Etc.

This might come in handy for the new gen of LGBTI+, like some gay people are gay because they are tired of trying in this opressive system. I'm seeing why gays and feminazis are constantly working together to fuck hetero men's lives.
And if you look at it, the LGBTI community is shorter than normal heteros, this conspiration capitalizes on forcing beta males to abandon their male status and become gay, while foids stay with chads.

Last edited:
It's not just biological attachment to women but the fact that guys considered unattractive by women are treated worse in every kind of aspect in life and are expected to sacrifice themselves for women and are often forced to by others.

I wish I could turn asexual.