Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being Beta

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
If a woman is disgusted by you for being beta.. Remind her that feminism made you this way....Pretend to be bluepilled and a leftist.. BEING BETA IS THE BEST WAY TO TORTURE A FOID

They can’t ADMIT that they hate soyboys without proving us right...

Talking to women while being beta DESTROYS thier confidence.
Foids might think they’re ugly if nonchads approach them..

The more they suffer by having to deal with soyboy non chads, the more they consider the damage they are doing by waging a war on masculinity...

NOTE: This will only work against Liberal women. As for redneck right winged women, they are HONEST about loving chad.. They might even shoot you for appearing to be a soyboy..

Last edited:
You will not be in a deep conversation with foids anyway. they not designed to think freely

If a woman is disgusted by you for being beta.. Remind her that feminism made you this way....Pretend to be bluepilled and a leftist..
No, even without feminism, women will just hide their contempt for betas. It is in a women's nature to be underhanded and Machiavellian, since they cannot rely on brute force.

Women's mistreantment and loathing of betas is a natural and instinctive response. Programmed into women from millions of years of evolution. Nature is amoral, we can only impose our morality/ethics onto female nature with science and technology. We can reprogram them to be less hypergamous, amoral, and cunning with genetic engineering.

More simply, don’t be a beta and don’t talk to foids.

That’s preferable than pretending to be a soycuck tbh.

No, even without feminism, women will just hide their contempt for betas. It is in a women's nature to be underhanded and Machiavellian, since they cannot rely on brute force.

Women's mistreantment and loathing of betas is a natural and instinctive response. Programmed into women from millions of years of evolution. Nature is amoral, we can only impose our morality/ethics onto female nature with science and technology. We can reprogram them to be less hypergamous, amoral, and cunning with genetic engineering.
Then make them suffer by being beta is what I am trying to say..
More simply, don’t be a beta and don’t talk to foids.

That’s preferable than pretending to be a soycuck tbh.
But it will make them suffer though

Just be a limp wristed beta theory

Then make them suffer by being beta is what I am trying to say..

I believe achieving an outcome in which everyone is happy, at the very least, content. With genetic engineering, all men will be equals as chads. The foids will be less 'evil' and more accepting of longterm pairbonding without deceit or discontent. No man will be left behind.

I firmly believe that this is one of the few longterm solutions. Utopic dreams may actually come true when we collectively push towards a better future.

Last edited:
There is nothing more unthreatening to a female than a male feminist soy cuck. They won’t even regard you as a man, let alone a threat.

There is nothing more unthreatening to a female than a male feminist soy cuck. They won’t even regard you as a man, let alone a threat.
They get annoyed because a non chad is hogging their attention and time.. Being Beta is like being a mosquito to them..

If a woman is disgusted by you for being beta.. Remind her that feminism made you this way....Pretend to be bluepilled and a leftist.. BEING BETA IS THE BEST WAY TO TORTURE A FOID

They can’t ADMIT that they hate soyboys without proving us right...

Talking to women while being beta DESTROYS thier confidence.
Foids might think they’re ugly if nonchads approach them..

The more they suffer by having to deal with soyboy non chads, the more they consider the damage they are doing by waging a war on masculinity...

NOTE: This will only work against Liberal women. As for redneck right winged women, they are HONEST about loving chad.. They might even shoot you for appearing to be a soyboy..
You should go to a protest and argue with them just for fun. They don’t got the guts to lay a hand on anyone who is the opposite gender.

You should go to a protest and argue with them just for fun. They don’t got the guts to lay a hand on anyone who is the opposite gender.
They will try to use police, cucks, bluepilled normies, and bluepilled Chads against you. Female initiated proxy violence is real.

JFL at your avi OP. Anime is gigacucked

They will try to use police, cucks, bluepilled normies, and bluepilled Chads against you. Female initiated proxy violence is real.
Ain’t no way they gonna place a hand on me, unless they think I’m impressionable.

Ain’t no way they gonna place a hand on me, unless they think I’m impressionable.
There is just one of you, and a protesting mob of them. How do you think that whiteknights in the group will react when they perceived that you are 'harassing a weak and defenceless feeeemale?'

Unless you've brought competent back up, your physical safety is not guaranteed.

Even if you win the mosh pit, public opinion and the legal system will still likely be stacked against you. Which will fuck with your reputation and potentially create a criminal history; why do you think that radical protesters usually wear masks?

Is it really a victory at this point?

Last edited:
There is just one of you, and a protesting mob of them? How do you think that whiteknights in the group will react when they perceived that you are 'harassing a weak and defenceless feeeemale?'

Unless you've brought competent back up, your physical safety is not guaranteed.

Even if you win the mosh pit, public opinion and the legal system will still likely be against you.
. Oh 25 guests just showed up. You have to be at a distance.

Last edited:
Oh 25 guests just showed up.
:dafuckfeels:, looks like we've got some guests.

Prentend to be on the right wing crowd and argue against them. One of my friend knew people who would go to these protest and argue against their points. It’s never solely alone.
My point is that, protests are retarded. Mindless shouting is asinine when votes are the only thing that counts. There is simply no need to risk your personal safety for something that is pointless.

Oh 25 guests just showed up. You have to be at a distance.
:feelskek:

Last edited:
This is extremely high iq just for the part about redneck whores. They are shameless about being whores and wanting Chad.

This is extremely high iq just for the part about redneck whores. They are shameless about being whores and wanting Chad.
Exactly.. I would hate foids less if they were actually honest about it..

Exactly.. I would hate foids less if they were actually honest about it..
I hate redneck whores the most. They are degenerate scrum to the highest degree.

I hate redneck whores the most. They are degenerate scrum to the highest degree.
Indeed they are... However If normal regular foids were as honest as they are.. They would be more tolerable

Indeed they are... However If normal regular foids were as honest as they are.. They would be more tolerable
That is true. Yeah but then they couldn't be quite as manipulative. A normal foid is usually smarter than a redneck foid (still stupid) so a normal foid usually doesn't outright admit the manipulations. They all suck at everything they do besides being whores though tbh.