Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being bluepilled is a damn mental illness.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
It makes people like us think that we can become someone, that if we "work hard" we will get what we deserve. But, everyone here knows the truth. We know that no matter how much we try, we cannot achieve our goals, because we are prisoners of these bodies that are not accepted in this damn society. I hate people so much with their positive advice. If they spent a day being me, they would not hesitate to hang up. :feelsbadman:

If you're not getting laid as an adult and you're not blackpilled, that means you're mentally ill.

Its not a mental illness, its brainwashing done by society

If you're not getting laid as an adult and you're not blackpilled, that means you're mentally ill.
Regardless of blackpilled or not tbh. Being left behind by nature weather by your decisions or external forces will drive you mad. Same reason why prisoners go insane after a few years.

i think showers and confidence goes a long way with the ladies

Simps believe in karma and in god, both are man made, hopeful imaginary delusions, that relies on faith since it has no proof of existence, and no way to test that believing in thoses endoctrines, will somehow benefits you, just like the bluepill.

The (((elite few))) are capable of absorbing the absence of any moral truth. If exposed to the absence of absolute truth, goyim could not cope, they would quickly fall into nihilism or anarchy.

4EB820E1 3E63 4417 8A30 F06FACBCCC34

The (((elite few))) are capable of absorbing the absence of any moral truth. If exposed to the absence of absolute truth, goyim could not cope, they would quickly fall into nihilism or anarchy.

View attachment 198152

lol @ that pic. He's not entirely wrong though if you're an atheist