Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being bullied by other incels makes me feel like shit and want to kill myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Fuck this shit. If I was in a remote alone island and had a gun I would fucking kill myself. Rope can be good to.

Fuck this shit I hate myself. I hate everything about me. I hate my existence. I just want out of this bullshit life.

Imagine being bullied by other incels. It trully is over :feelsrope:.

IF YOU GIVE ME A ROPE, YOURE A HERO

you know people do it because of your reactions right?

brutal existential crisis

Don’t rope now ur so close to getting the red scrren name colour, which happens to be the best screen name colour

It would be a purge if serge gives you mod pow

Users on this VERY forum bully other users, from ethnics attacking whitecels, manlets attacking tallcels, antiweebs attacking weebs, oldcels attacking youngcels and of course outside this forum is IT, the subreddit full of incels in denial who bullies us JFL. Seriously we as men are pathetic, we attack each other for the most frivolous shit and to be frank, men deserve the treatment they're getting, because since we as men continue to berate one another for stupid shit rather than come together to have problems sorted out, it's no wonder feminism and the like is only going to continue to build in power.

I kind of get what he is saying. Some of us are so miserable that we turn on each other, which I understand. But we need to stay together as brothers because this is the only acceptance we will ever have, like, as a group, in society or whatever. A sense of belonging is crucial to surviving as an incel. Anyway, I won't bully you. I was bullied when I was in school. It sucks. Some of the people doing it though are just lighthearted messing with you though dude. See that for what it is and for the more aggressive bullying, ignore it and it will go away. Anyway, incels need to stick together. Everyone hates us. This is the only community we have to fall back on.

you know people do it because of your reactions right?
This. I haven’t logged into this forum in ages and I was a nobody anyhow, but one of the only things I remember about you is your rants and volatility.

Users on this VERY forum bully other users, from ethnics attacking whitecels, manlets attacking tallcels, antiweebs attacking weebs, oldcels attacking youngcels and of course outside this forum is IT, the subreddit full of incels in denial who bullies us JFL. Seriously we as men are pathetic, we attack each other for the most frivolous shit and to be frank, men deserve the treatment they're getting, because since we as men continue to berate one another for stupid shit rather than come together to have problems sorted out, it's no wonder feminism and the like is only going to continue to build in power.
They just want me to kill myself because of my (professionaly diagnosed) autism. The recent trolling is on the forum (from one user) and on discord (many users). Constantly saying lies about me and shit.
I kind of get what he is saying. Some of us are so miserable that we turn on each other, which I understand. But we need to stay together as brothers because this is the only acceptance we will ever have, like, as a group, in society or whatever. A sense of belonging is crucial to surviving as an incel. Anyway, I won't bully you. I was bullied when I was in school. It sucks. Some of the people doing it though are just lighthearted messing with you though dude. See that for what it is and for the more aggressive bullying, ignore it and it will go away. Anyway, incels need to stick together. Everyone hates us. This is the only community we have to fall back on.
I agree. Suddenly being bullied by other incels made me lose all hope and want to rope.

I only bully that faggot fatcel guy forget his name but he annoys me

Humans have a sick little thing inside them that causes them to bully others & they feel compelled to stump on those showing weakness.

cmon bro we don’t actually mean it to another brocel

Fuck this shit. If I was in a remote alone island and had a gun I would fucking kill myself. Rope can be good to.

Fuck this shit I hate myself. I hate everything about me. I hate my existence. I just want out of this bullshit life.

my bro :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

High IQ. Most of the incels have been bullied throughout their life. so when you start bullying other incels, you're not better.

It's because were ugly. The more you talk about how truecel you are on these forums the more people on here will actually hate you. Since puahate even it's always been the same thing as real life. The attractive people get worshiped and the ugly people get treated poorly.

just don't care theory
1585239211-valdfleur5.png
Its hard not to when those fags are constantly saying lies about me and bullying me for my autism.
this for example https://incels.is/threads/fuck-this-lying-asshole.190541/ and also other shit from discord

I think a lot of people here like you

Tbh we should form a pro suicide occult group where we are all nice to each other

I have nothing against you Colvin for what it's worth from some nobody poster like myself.

It's because were ugly. The more you talk about how truecel you are on these forums the more people on here will actually hate you. Since puahate even it's always been the same thing as real life. The attractive people get worshiped and the ugly people get treated poorly.
fuck this is unironically on point. explains why @universallyabhorred is hated so much.

Just stop posting as much.

existing makes me feel like shit and want to kill myself

Damn thats brutal

calm down colvin we like you

incel fame comes with a price brudda

Inject T, just lol @ laughing at subhumans making fun of you. This fourm is filled with pussies xD