Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Being called a Pedophile for posting art (Thus proving why normies on discord are mentally retarded)

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★
Illustration25

I posted this image accidentally in the SFW channel of some shitty weeb discord and the first thing that happens is that I get called a pedo and get warned. I was like aight w/e but then I browsed their nsfw channel and I shit you not they have Uraraka who is literally 15-16 fully naked in their NSFW channel. I kinda got pissed and called the retarded mods out and they said "Yeah but Uraraka is drawn like an adult" and then they banned me. I have no idea how you can be this hypocritical and retarded at the same time like jesus.
3965cc0

Last edited by a moderator:
tbh its pretty funny they assume any drawing of small boobed women are of kids. Guess anyone dating a woman with boobs smaller than DD is a pedo in their eyes
P much

tbh its pretty funny they assume any drawing of small boobed women are of kids. Guess anyone dating a woman with boobs smaller than DD is a pedo in their eyes

By there logic Asanagi drawings of women with big tiddies are automaticlly adult women even tho they might be 13, really stupid logic

They’re very uncultured tfu on them

Weebs have kinda weird standards when it comes to what is and isn't appropriate sexualization of minors.

I will never interact with anyone on discuck. Normies on discuck are high on their power trip and are rabid when it comes to their cliques