Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being constanly ignored drives me mad.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Nobody speaks to me, noone cares, when im in a group nobody ever acknowledges me, when im alone with somebody they dont speak to me and if i speak to them they just reply with short answers and never follow up.Nobody wants to interact with me, i initiate all the conversations im apart of. My family ignores me, my coworkers ignore me, it's like im dead already, people only speak to me if they want something from me, even on a rere ocasion somebody asks me a question, they don't even listened to my answer and go speaking to someone else,im not sure if i exist anymore

socially isolating men is the new bullying.

now illegal to talk to foids in public, most guys are scared to death of talking to other men out of fearing of being seen as gay

socially isolating men is the new bullying.

now illegal to talk to foids in public, most guys are scared to death of talking to other men out of fearing of being seen as gay
I just want to have a normal conversation with people, its kind of funny couse my father and sister always mock me about the fact taht i dont talk much but whenever i do they just ignore me.They want to break me mentally and its working

People are constantly judging and rating everything from how you dress\look to what you put into your mouth much of this stuff you have no control over which means you have no control over what they think about you and I find the best way to deal with these superficial fake people is to ignore
them back and let them know in the most subtle of ways possible that their fake and artificial.

People are constantly judging and rating everything from how you dress\look to what you put into your mouth much of this stuff you have no control over which means you have no control over what they think about you and I find the best way to deal with these superficial fake people is to ignore
them back and let them know in the most subtle of ways possible that their fake and artificial.
They don't care if i ignore them, they already barely acknowledge my existence.

It's pretty over for ignoredcels

They don't care if i ignore them, they already barely acknowledge my existence.

Unfortunately there's not a lot you can do with that situation at your work because it seems they have already judged and branded you which is not uncommon among normies they're cowards and like to do that shit,all you do is play the numbers game and put yourself in as many groups as you
if meeting people is what your aiming for its hard but for people in your predicament the most logical approach is a numbers game until you meet
people and or a group that accepts you and hopefully a female I know easier said than done but don't give up.

The only place where we can retreat to, is the gym.

Better ignored than the target of directed and sustained malevolence

Unfortunately there's not a lot you can do with that situation at your work because it seems they have already judged and branded you which is not uncommon among normies they're cowards and like to do that shit,all you do is play the numbers game and put yourself in as many groups as you
if meeting people is what your aiming for its hard but for people in your predicament the most logical approach is a numbers game until you meet
people and or a group that accepts you and hopefully a female I know easier said than done but don't give up.
I wouldn't be able to take that mentally, my anxiety is to strong for that.Maybe one day if i get in a better mental space. For now i just have to bear it

I wouldn't be able to take that mentally, my anxiety is to strong for that.Maybe one day if i get in a better mental space. For now i just have to bear it
What do you have panic disorder.

Nobody speaks to me, noone cares, when im in a group nobody ever acknowledges me, when im alone with somebody they dont speak to me and if i speak to them they just reply with short answers and never follow up.Nobody wants to interact with me, i initiate all the conversations im apart of. My family ignores me, my coworkers ignore me, it's like im dead already, people only speak to me if they want something from me, even on a rere ocasion somebody asks me a question, they don't even listened to my answer and go speaking to someone else,im not sure if i exist anymore
I just want to have a normal conversation with people, its kind of funny couse my father and sister always mock me about the fact taht i dont talk much but whenever i do they just ignore me.They want to break me mentally and its working
I feel the same way man. From the start of hs to now it's felt like it's all been a game that doesn't end, everyone ignoring you even people you thought you knew. I used to believe I had a quiet voice because nobody ever heard me but even when I was loud I was ignored and that really makes you want to die. People who care so little about you that they willingly ignore you trying to talk to them, and not in an annoying way just say oh "hey what's going on" and they keep walking without a hesitation and it's like you're a ghost. They ostracize you and dehumanize you, they will make you look retarded and animal. Fuck normies.

Better ignored than the target of directed and sustained malevolence
No, just social anxiety which wouldn't be that bad on its own, but my fucking ocd which will make me relive every bad interaction over and over in my head untill i wanna blow my brains out.

No, just social anxiety which wouldn't be that bad on its own, but my fucking ocd which will make me relive every bad interaction over and over in my head untill i wanna blow my brains out.
I don’t have ocd, but I have a similar issue. I relive many foul memories every day

I used to believe I had a quiet voice because nobody ever heard me but even when I was loud I was ignored and that really makes you want to die.
I relate to this so fucking hard.Many people pretend they didn't hear me and just hope i go away which is awful but the worst is when they make it clear they heard me, but they just don't respond because they care so little about me, both of my older siblings did the second thing to me ever since i can remember and now they laugh at me because i barely speak even tho its mostly their fault i don't.

I don’t have ocd, but I have a similar issue. I relive many foul memories every day
i have horrible ocd it pretty much always obsesses about something, literally anything,im never at peace, from the second i wake up to the second i go to sleep. Its like scratching inside my skull and i can only escape it if im drunk or asleep

i have horrible ocd it pretty much always obsesses about something, literally anything,im never at peace, from the second i wake up to the second i go to sleep. Its like scratching inside my skull and i can only escape it if im drunk or asleep
My condolences, I find it difficult to find peace as well but occasionally I’m able to distract myself from my struggle

Drives you further into insanity.

I've never really liked the average normie that much, so I see it as a perk when they ignore you

damn so relatable, its what led me to talking to myself so much