Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being ethnic is as bad as being 5'4'' according to studies

Racepill
HeightByHeight 01

Racisswhitewomen

As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white. When you look at how short is undateable for women, its ranging between 5'2''-5'5'' depending on women height answering the question.

Based on studies, if you are average height ethnic you are as worse off as a 5'3'' white person everything else being equal.

That's why I always say race is almost as important as face. and that's real. Proven right by studies.

And if your the bot is catastrophic

Just moneymax and betabux a fellow ethinc girl from your original country.
Passport bros are stealing their pathetic shit skinned foids in masse you utter fuck

and as bad as being autistic like me...

Exactly ethnics get the worse treatment. Thats just hpw it is and brown isnt an attractive skin color. Brown races are ugly
African
Native American
Indian
Aboriginal

We arent attractive at all! Apart from being shit skinned we are borned with the most shit genetics. I always wonder why god made me a subhuman

i'm no BBC faggot but i'm 99% sure being black gives you at least a 1 point boost to white women

then they lie about it on surveys
No, stereotypes rarely play a role in a woman's desire for a guy.

I know it sounds dumb but what exactly means being ethnic?

racepill is cope i think
Yeah I'm starting to think so tbh... at the end of the day it's face+height+dick, Whites just happen to mog ethnic on ALL fucking 3 characteristics, on top of not being mutilated (muslims, jews). Ethnics are subhuman compared to Whites.

Photoshop the same man to look white, black ,brown, it's the brown picture that gets the least likes

Whites and Dark Blacks have status, Brown has no Stat's

Looks, Money, Status - Race affects all three

Your nationality is part of your status

Filipinos might be too dumb to tell the difference between Germans and Albanians but actual Europeans can tell

Yeah but it's because brown is less attractive. Also assumed characteristics like shorter (likely) small dick (likely) dumb (likely) etc etc

I want what's best for everybody but I'd never help Muslims until they ditch the cousin fucking.

If I was Stalin I'd either force Muslims to stop fucking cousins or tell them they won't get any government benefits, at all

Cousin fucking over multiple generations is the most retarded thing ever

Of course as a Hindu I don't want Arabs to stop, if their IQ increases they'll try to invade us again, fuck that

NO WELFARE FOR COUSIN FUCKERS !!!!!!!!

It's not the cousin fucking they were always retarded. There is more cousin fucking in Pakistan than any North African country, and there was a fuckton of cousin fucking in Europe just some centuries ago, which increased their aryanity, as aryan traits are recessive and you need both parents to possess them. Without past consanguinity Europeans would be much less White. Look at Iceland. Plenty of inbreds. But the biggest tallest powerlifters and magnificient beautiful women. Inbreeding just reinforces traits. It's not always bad. It's only bad if the traits are bad.

Egypt built pyramids through externalizing engineering (like Gulf states today). They were a rich kingdom because the only fertile land of the surroundings (Nile valley, it was much much much greener at that time, now it's just sand). Ummayad was the the same shit it was every ethnicity BUT sandniggers that contributed to science. My point is: they were always retarded, it's just that they happened to unify when others were divided (Turkey, India, Persia, Europe). Their "strategy" is you want to call it that was always the same: numbers of soldiers. They gathered euneuchs of Africa and everywhere, and send them to death by a ratio of 10 vs 1, still lost at the end of the day (IQpill), as soon as Europeans "woke up" from Dark Ages and fucked them in practically no time. Also they were backstabbed by Turks (Seljuks or whatever it was exactly), which is why the "muh Ottoman empire :soy: :foidSoy: " has the same fucking map as the Umayad empire. They just replaced Arab leaders by Turk leaders.

I know it sounds dumb but what exactly means being ethnic?

Anything that looks Arab/brown/mexican.

Sometimes people include Asians.

But Blacks aren't ethnics.

View attachment 2961View attachment 2962

View attachment 2963

As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white. When you look at how short is undateable for women, its ranging between 5'2''-5'5'' depending on women height answering the question.

Based on studies, if you are average height ethnic you are as worse off as a 5'3'' white person everything else being equal.

That's why I always say race is almost as important as face. and that's real. Proven right by studies.
It’s over for me

Race literally doesn't matter, I swear you're becoming more low IQ anytime you post. It's all about the face. There is no racepill here.
Yeah but race determines your skull which determines your face. A ltn arab mogs to hell a slav Chad