[Blackpill] Being ethnic is as bad as being 5'4'' according to studies

BigGhey

BigGhey

Мен – тыва Shiny Vaporeon
★★★★★
7d 28m
A lot of ethnics are usually self-hating because of a lack of positive representation in pop culture and the media. Also let's not forget that in Bollywood, white girls are often seen as dancers, but put in the background. According to you, they should have been on the forefront because muh soup eerie your white skin. If what you believed was true then these white girls should have gotten main roles in Bollywood but they're always accessories. So no, it's not about European features, that's a misconception and only a lack of critical thinking would let you jump to such conclusions. Race does not matter, only face does.
dude, of course, curries in curry land h8 foreigners, but show me a bollywood actor(or actress) that looked like a typical curry(PRO TIP: YOU CAN'T CUZ THEY LOOK WHITE AF)

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 16h 29m
dude, of course, curries in curry land h8 foreigners, but show me a bollywood actor(or actress) that looked like a typical curry(PRO TIP: YOU CAN'T CUZ THEY LOOK WHITE AF)
Yeah, India has a caste system, so it's all because of economic reasons not to cast dark Bollywood actors or actresses. The North Indians would feel too superior to watch a movie with a South Indian lead. It's the same thing with Hollywood up until 1980/90/2000s.

BigGhey

BigGhey

Мен – тыва Shiny Vaporeon
★★★★★
7d 28m
Yeah, India has a caste system, so it's all because of economic reasons not to cast dark Bollywood actors or actresses. The North Indians would feel too superior to watch a movie with a South Indian lead. It's the same thing with Hollywood up until 1980/90/2000s.
No it is a quarter caste, mostly race, no economic, because even South Indian cinema loves light skin, hell there is even a white chick(who is normie tier) who is pretty famous. There are some brahmin in poverty as well

sadricecel

sadricecel

Veteran
★★
most women are pretty racist due to hollywood

Stanx22

Stanx22

Banned
-
Western women need to die. I hope God has mercy on the rest of humanity and slaughters every last western women. Western women are hedonistic animals and slaves of the media. They hate Indian guys for the simple fact that there are no Indian guys on MTV or playing lead roles in Hollywood movies. Stupid beasts. Cliquey, superficial western women deserve the rope, along with the Jews that made them this way.
You're very right bro but change that to ALL WOMEN.

jackbud

jackbud

Life After Death
-
Being white is such a ridiculous advantage when it comes to girls (and pretty much everything else in life) I'm annoyed it's even disputed.
cope

incel scum

incel scum

Captain
★★★
15h 46m
explain the trend of young attractive white girls who will only fuck niggers/ethniks and hate on white guys then you dumbass subhumans

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
explain the trend of young attractive white girls who will only fuck niggers/ethniks and hate on white guys then you dumbass subhumans
Fantasy. Rarely observed irl.

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
★★★★★
Wow. 96% of white women exclude East Indians. That explains a lot in my life.

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
★★★★★
Wow. 96% of white women exclude East Indians. That explains a lot in my life.
Oh, my mistake. It's 96% of 72.6%, so 70% of white women. The other 27.4% didn't express any racial preference.

Let's pretend the cup is 27.4% full.

masterwizard

masterwizard

Commander
★★★★★
6d 10h 17m
The other 27.4% didn't express any racial preference.
Which means "The other 27.4% hate ethnics but wouldn't admit it".

Being ethnic is like being double tapped - because you are usually shorter as well.

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
Since the thread is already bumped. I can add a little further proof that race >>> height.

I thought about making a racepill thread about it but this thread is already about showing race > height.

Screenshot-2018-5-2 Mate-Preferences pdf(1).png
Screenshot-2018-5-2 Mate-Preferences pdf.png

on the left chart u see variable coefficient for women race preferences in the red box.
on the right, you see coefficents for women's preference for men height
as you can notice, regardless of male height, race variables have always bigger coefficient (meaning it has more impact than height regardless of how short or tall)
http://faculty.chicagobooth.edu/guenter.hitsch/papers/Mate-Preferences.pdf

@Master, can you add those 2 graps and the explanation I wrote above to the original post ? I can't edit it.

I would really appreciate if you could also add (Racepill Part 1) to the thread name.

Last edited:
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
40d 11h 45m
It's over for 4'11 ethnics

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
10h 13m
JFL @ when this was posted on CuckTears and the whole sub disintegrated and it had to be locked because of the racist responses :lul::lul::lul:

O

OMGFML

Officer
2d 2h 1m
Bullshit, ethnics have their homeland as a last resort. Just moneymax and betabux a fellow ethinc girl from your original country.
most ethnics were born in the West, there is no homeland

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
2d 7h 29m
imagine being both

Y

youthislife

Recruit
★★★★
8d 7h 23m
Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★
25d 10h 46m
As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white.
:feelsseriously:
Im sorry OP but that’s just stupid of course while women are going to stick to their race.

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Wizard
74d 11h 5m
Wow, whether a woman is 5' or 5'7' she still wants a 5'11' guy...

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Officer
7d 12h 4m
What’s the rule for mixed people

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
★★★★★
94d 19h 42m
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

Postmaxxing anime avi halo piece of shit
-
106d 3h 5m
What’s the rule for mixed people
if you look ethnic as a hapa its over
you have to look like this in order to not look ethnic as a hapa
1590199791654.png

His Dutch-born father is of German and Dutch Jewish descent.[4] Gosselaar's Jewish paternal great-grandparents, Hertog and Hester Gosselaar, were murdered at the Sobibor extermination camp during the Holocaust.[5][6] His mother, who is of Indonesian and Dutch descent, is from Bali, the former Dutch East Indies, now Indonesia.[7][8][9] Gosselaar speaks Dutch.[3][10] Gosselaar's parents later separated.[2]

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Commander
★★★
9d 3h 21m
I am white and 5"4 so I am fucked.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
72d 21h 7m
This will never be true no matter how many graphs you post jfl. You see ethnics with white gfs all the time. You never see manlets with gfs.

stravinsky

stravinsky

it cant end if it never began
★★★★
99d 14h 27m
This will never be true no matter how many graphs you post jfl. You see ethnics with white gfs all the time. You never see manlets with gfs.
High IQ, Chabdullah cares little for (((scientific studies))).

Quarantined

Quarantined

Veteran
★★★★
42d 17h 38m
bullshit, I see tall curries in my area walking with white girls, while I rot

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
145d 22h 4m
@gymletethnicel @PPEcel @Legendarywristcel

looks like we got another reverse race piller

5”6cel

5”6cel

Recruit
★★
1d 2h 51m
i'm no BBC faggot but i'm 99% sure being black gives you at least a 1 point boost to white women

then they lie about it on surveys
No it does not stop coping how many black men die you see with good looking Non far white women

PPEcel

PPEcel

不是聯邦調查局人員
★★★★★
69d 21h 5m
@gymletethnicel @PPEcel @Legendarywristcel

looks like we got another reverse race piller
Does he even use the forum anymore?

JFL at delusional Stormfront faggots

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
118d 17h 56m
i really don't care who white women fuck as I hate them, all I'm saying is i observe a shit ton of young cute white girls with black guys

yeah, i'm well aware all the data shows they don't like them on okcupid and surveys
Just ignore statistics and go by the small number of couples you see when you step out of your basement bro.
Since the thread is already bumped. I can add a little further proof that race >>> height.

I thought about making a racepill thread about it but this thread is already about showing race > height.

View attachment 10572View attachment 10573

on the left chart u see variable coefficient for women race preferences in the red box.
on the right, you see coefficents for women's preference for men height
as you can notice, regardless of male height, race variables have always bigger coefficient (meaning it has more impact than height regardless of how short or tall)
http://faculty.chicagobooth.edu/guenter.hitsch/papers/Mate-Preferences.pdf

@Master, can you add those 2 graps and the explanation I wrote above to the original post ? I can't edit it.

I would really appreciate if you could also add (Racepill Part 1) to the thread name.
This place is getting infested with a lot of stormfront copers who would deny the truth about the racepill.

Last edited:
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Just be white and tall.
★★★★★
154d 15h 59m
Colvin76

Colvin76

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, Adult KHHV
★★★★★
142d 18h 38m
i'm no BBC faggot but i'm 99% sure being black gives you at least a 1 point boost to white women

then they lie about it on surveys
No, not even close.

Being black LOSES you 2-4 points to white women. White women hate black men.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

#REMOVESPACE
★★★
59d 14h 3m
it any words

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
72d 21h 7m
No, not even close.

Being black LOSES you 2-4 points to white women. White women hate black men.
I don't think that's true but being black certainly doesn't help unless you're tall or have a good frame.

Colvin76

Colvin76

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, Adult KHHV
★★★★★
142d 18h 38m
I don't think that's true but being black certainly doesn't help unless you're tall or have a good frame.
okay maybe 4 points is too much, But being black still EASILY loses 1-2 points instantly for foids. Especially if the foid is why

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Veteran
2d 18h 1m
Last edited:
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
72d 21h 7m
okay maybe 4 points is too much, But being black still EASILY loses 1-2 points instantly for foids. Especially if the foid is why
I've seen plenty of black guys with white girls, I don't think so bro
I don't think being black helps or hurts much