Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being ethnic is as bad as being 5'4'' according to studies

Racepill
HeightByHeight 01

Racisswhitewomen

As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white. When you look at how short is undateable for women, its ranging between 5'2''-5'5'' depending on women height answering the question.

Based on studies, if you are average height ethnic you are as worse off as a 5'3'' white person everything else being equal.

That's why I always say race is almost as important as face. and that's real. Proven right by studies.

@chudur-budur and @knajjd on suicide watch

Anything below 6'1 is short these days in america and europe.

TBH I don't understand why ethnics who aren't chad even live in white countries

5'11'' is the average
that 5'11'' is for general population. The number is higher if you look at 18-25yos. you aint mogging shit with 6ft.
ideal height is about 6'3''-6'4''.

The thing is ethnics have it as bad as 5'3'' white males when it comes to dating market.

Brutal.

that 5'11'' is for general population. The number is higher if you look at 18-25yos. you aint mogging shit with 6ft.
ideal height is about 6'3''-6'4''.

The thing is ethnics have it as bad as 5'3'' white males when it comes to dating market.

Brutal.
I'm a short ethnic I will kill myself then

its totally and completely over for ethnics sub 175 cm (5'9''). honestly you shouldnt even worry about your face at that point because it doesnt fucking matter.

your best bet at that point is to go delusional ethnic normie route.

statuss max, moneymaxx, marry a used up woman who settles for you and then fool yourself into thinking she is with you cos she isnt shallow and likes you for who you are. blissfull ignorance, at least till she divorces your ass and takes half of your shit.

oh well, c'est le vie.

KILL ME NOW!!!! PLEASE KILL ME!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Bullshit, ethnics have their homeland as a last resort. Just moneymax and betabux a fellow ethinc girl from your original country.

Bullshit, ethnics have their homeland as a last resort. Just moneymax and betabux a fellow ethinc girl from your original country.
> Just moneymax and betabux a fellow ethinc girl from your original country.

this could be said for anyone tho. it isnt a solution. not different than going to a brothel.

>Bullshit, ethnics have their homeland as a last resort.

another meme. that shit doesnt work unless you have a big connected family in homeland country. i can tell you that much as an ethniccel.

in the meantime our "muslim" girls are being used as cumbukets for white boys. Every single Turkish/Arab girl I've gotten to know in HS/Uni fucked german boys and were lusting after them. while ethnics play the game on nightmare level and have to mog the girl to the sun and back if they want a gf.

I swear, i will make this forum swallow the race pill. whether you like it or not. you can't be fully blackpilled until you embrace the racepill.

TFW WHEN 5’4 ETHNIC

AHHHHHHHHHH

another meme. that shit doesnt work unless you have a big connected family in homeland country. i can tell you that much as an ethniccel
How about https://www.shaadi.com/ ?

its totally and completely over for ethnics sub 175 cm (5'9''). honestly you shouldnt even worry about your face at that point because it doesnt fucking matter.

your best bet at that point is to go delusional ethnic normie route.

statuss max, moneymaxx, marry a used up woman who settles for you and then fool yourself into thinking she is with you cos she isnt shallow and likes you for who you are. blissfull ignorance, at least till she divorces your ass and takes half of your shit.

oh well, c'est le vie.
no thanks, i'll just LDAR

I swear, i will make this forum swallow the race pill. whether you like it or not. you can't be fully blackpilled until you embrace the racepill.
Find a curry or Arab girl who finds me attractive then.

So basically, if I was 5'11 and white, with my current face, I would ascend in less than a week. Damn.

I'm right with you on the race question. The on-average lower intelligence and less well-regulated personalities of those with dusky skin (with exceptions of populations which are specially selected from their host populations for high-skill immigration, i.e. high-IQ Indians who aren't street shitters), means they'll generally have less money and status than the whites whose countries they are polluting. And even among wealthier nonwhites (Jews and Asians) their physical traits tend to be lacking.

Find a curry or Arab girl who finds me attractive then.
do you hit on them in real life ? ask them out ?

arab girls are such whores. i legit kek at these arab worshippers on the forum. your average arab girl in west take it up in the ass to protect virginity at age 16. stops giving a fuck in university and fuck whoever she wants. and at 25 she gets hymen surgery when she wanna marry a betabux virgin arab male. 100% serious.

do you hit on them in real life ? ask them out ?

arab girls are such whores. i legit kek at these arab worshippers on the forum. your average arab girl in west take it up in the ass to protect virginity at age 16. stops giving a fuck and university and fuck whoever she wants. and at 25 she gets hymen surgery when she wanna marry a betabux virgin arab male. 100% serious.
When you say Arab, from which country do you mean? Iraq? Syria? Yemen? Saudi? Jordan? Gaza? Egypt?
In my country there aren't many 'real' Arabs but we have lots of North Africans we call Arab but are actually Berber. Those people don't mingle much with whites (yet act like we are the racists) and I rarely if ever see their girls date white men. If they do it's only Chad.
Those men often date white femoids though and most of them look like Chadullah too, tall, full head of thick hair, shaved on the sides but not on top. There's no way their girls would settle for an ugly short white bald man like me.

When you say Arab, from which country do you mean? Iraq? Syria? Yemen? Saudi? Jordan? Gaza? Egypt?
In my country there aren't many 'real' Arabs but we have lots of North Africans we call Arab but are actually Berber. Those people don't mingle much with whites (yet act like we are the racists) and I rarely if ever see their girls date white men. If they do it's only Chad.
Those men often date white femoids though and most of them look like Chadullah too, tall, full head of thick hair, shaved on the sides but not on top. There's no way their girls would settle for an ugly short white bald man like me.
I am not north african.

>Those people don't mingle much with whites (yet act like we are the racists) and I rarely if ever see their girls date white men. If they do it's only Chad.Those men often date white femoids though and most of them look like Chadullah too, tall, full head of thick hair, shaved on the sides but not on top.

I find that hard to believe tho. complete opposite of my life experiences. ethnics dont slay shit in europe all 5'7'' ugly swarthy men. I rarely see brown male/white female couples and in those the chadullah had to datedown to a 2/10. usually fat an ugly. But I see cute brown girls with german boyfriends all the fucking time. their tight pussy get stretched by BWC.

Maybe its the country thing i dunno, u live in NL ?

i'm no BBC faggot but i'm 99% sure being black gives you at least a 1 point boost to white women

then they lie about it on surveys

I am not north african.

>Those people don't mingle much with whites (yet act like we are the racists) and I rarely if ever see their girls date white men. If they do it's only Chad.Those men often date white femoids though and most of them look like Chadullah too, tall, full head of thick hair, shaved on the sides but not on top.

I find that hard to believe tho. complete opposite of my life experiences. ethnics dont slay shit in europe all 5'7'' ugly swarthy men. I rarely see brown male/white female couples and in those the chadullah had to datedown to a 2/10. usually fat an ugly. But I see cute brown girls with german boyfriends all the fucking time. their tight pussy get stretched by BWC.

Maybe its the country thing i dunno, u live in NL ?
Belgium.

I’m absolutely fucked

Over 90% of women in all the categories excludes middle eastern men.

Should I even bother at this point?

You dont look arab at all, you look white and have light eyes.
Most arabs are brown(The Gulf is where arabs originated from).
Im a brown arab with dark eyes and pitch black hair, so I fit the terrorist image roasties have of us.
Its over for brown ethnics.

As ive said many times, white=volcel, unless you are a midget or facially deformed.
JFL at being ethnicc and a midget KEK.

Last edited:
Here's the problem, I have a full blown Arab name so there's no way I'm going to be able to pass as white.

I can't run club game/ONS game as you need to be 6ft+ for that to work. I have to run social circle game and I won't be able to lie about my name there.

Literally considering getting my name legally changed now. I knew the stats were bad but I thought it'd be more like 30% wouldn't date middle eastern guys. Completely shocked at it being over 90% for ALL races. It angers me at how racist women actually are towards us yet try to put on a facade of being all for equality.

Dont change your name dude wtf, dont be a pussy and throw away (part of)your ethnicity.
Its idd fucked how biased ppl are against arabs/ME, women in particular love to virtue signal that all races are equal compared to men.
However they still dislike us arabs(and other brown ethnics)the most, we are even worse/on par with/than curries(not hating on curries, they are my truecel brothers).
Thats why Ive given up, besides being a midget and a nosecel im also an arabcel in a country full of tall whites KEK.

LMAO 40% of asian whores exclude asian men but only 11% exclude white men.

Its over for brown ethnics.
As ive said many times, white=volcel, unless you are a midget or facially deformed.
JFL at being ethnicc and a midget KEK.
sane af

im in the same situation, honestly we arabccels shouldnt even be thinkign or desire ank kind of women. ugly ethnics desiring sex and love is just repulsive. twisted is actually good looking and white looking. he could have ppl believe if he said he was white.

It's actual sad how racist females are. This is by far the biggest Blackpill I've swallowed in 2018
good

welcome to the club. I will make this forum embrace the racepill willingly or not. I have A FOLDER full of racepill stats/pictures/comics.

My racepill threads WILL continue in the upcoming days. stay tuned.

Western women need to die. I hope God has mercy on the rest of humanity and slaughters every last western women. Western women are hedonistic animals and slaves of the media. They hate Indian guys for the simple fact that there are no Indian guys on MTV or playing lead roles in Hollywood movies. Stupid beasts. Cliquey, superficial western women deserve the rope, along with the Jews that made them this way.

Anything below 6'1 is short these days in america and europe.
Depends where you live. I'm 6'0-6'1 and here in Long Island/NYC I am pretty damn tall. Easily taller than 90% of guys here (mostly Italians). When I lived in cowboy town in the southwest USA (mostly German descent), I felt average.

Holy fuck, just look at the numbers curries are the most unwanted by bitches from all races. Holy motherfucking shit, this ultimately proves even a currychad stand no chance. We should sticky this post. Could please give the link to original study OP? Looks like this study has been done by maintaining all statistics standard, like t-tests and shit. This is a gold mine you found OP.

I don't care. American women tend to be the most degenerate. Jfl at caring about the opinions of degenerates.

this could be said for anyone tho. it isnt a solution. not different than going to a brothel.

>Bullshit, ethnics have their homeland as a last resort.

another meme. that shit doesnt work unless you have a big connected family in homeland country. i can tell you that much as an ethniccel.

in the meantime our "muslim" girls are being used as cumbukets for white boys. Every single Turkish/Arab girl I've gotten to know in HS/Uni fucked german boys and were lusting after them. while ethnics play the game on nightmare level and have to mog the girl to the sun and back if they want a gf.

Good thing you've got common sense to use quotation marks. Certain self-hating deathniks want to believe practicing religious people would do any of that jfl.

Holy fuck, just look at the numbers curries are the most unwanted by bitches from all races. Holy motherfucking shit, this ultimately proves even a currychad stand no chance. We should sticky this post. Could please give the link to original study OP? Looks like this study has been done by maintaining all statistics standard, like t-tests and shit. This is a gold mine you found OP.
I ddint save the link to the original full study pdf sadly, would have to search internet to find it again. I have a big ass racepill polder filled with stats, surveys comics. I will keep the racepill up in this forum.

>Holy fuck, just look at the numbers curries are the most unwanted by bitches from all races. Holy motherfucking shit,

this shoudlnt come as a surprise really, literally every single survey, poll or study says the same shit.

im sorry brother.

Good thing you've got common sense to use quotation marks. Certain self-hating deathniks want to believe practicing religious people would do any of that jfl.
hate to break it to you but vast majority of muslim girls who are forced to wear hijab and pray by their families turn out to be one of the biggest sluts.

In my high school, a 6'2'' blonde chad was saying they only do anal and oral with his Turkish gf cos she wanna protect the hymen. That girl is a hijabi as well, just lol you thinking muslim foids are any different than others.

I have a big ass racepill polder filled with stats, surveys comics.

Holy fucking goldmine, I wish I could have all those shit. The amount of currybashing I do on this forum (and on reddit), those will be very useful. Please keep sharing.

hate to break it to you but vast majority of muslim girls who are forced to wear hijab and pray by their families turn out to be one of the biggest sluts.

In my high school, a 6'2'' blonde chad was saying they only do anal and oral with his Turkish gf cos she wanna protect the hymen. That girl is a hijabi as well, just lol you thinking muslim foids are any different than others.
from what I’ve seen muslim females tend to be as if not more sexually promiscuous than white girls once they get into uni. it’s all the repression being let out. JFL @ anyone who still believes the in pure modest muslim females myth.

Holy fucking goldmine, I wish I could have all those shit. The amount of currybashing I do on this forum (and on reddit), those will be very useful. Please keep sharing.
I will, i will be opening new threads in upcoming days. I WILL racepill here. I dont really mind they bash ethnics, since they are right. we are uglier than whites, shorter than whites, more despised by everybody. our status is low as fuck.

What i cant stand is whitecelcope, "hurr durrr race doesnt matter brah xpppppp, i am open to idea of dating an asian female , dat means race doesnt matter at all xDDDDDD". makes my blood boil.

from what I’ve seen muslim females tend to be as if not more sexually promiscuous than white girls once they get into uni.
ditto
thats been my observation exactly.

from what I’ve seen muslim females tend to be as if not more sexually promiscuous than white girls once they get into uni.

Kek, I personally know a muslim arab bitch who renounced religion so that she can whore around, she slept around couple of years (exclusively with white guys). Then one fine day suddenly she realized her mistake, she went tawbah (repent) mode and she re-embraced islam, later we came to know her parents arranged her marriage with an arab chad. She is a mother now.

You're low IQ if you think she's a "Muslim."

Kek, I personally know a muslim arab bitch who renounced religion so that she can whore around, she slept around couple of years (exclusively with white guys).
Kek this is pretty common

E5_E9_D626_984_B_413_D_8954_C779_CBA3_E9_F8.jpg

from what I’ve seen muslim females tend to be as if not more sexually promiscuous than white girls once they get into uni. it’s all the repression being let out. JFL @ anyone who still believes the in pure modest muslim females myth.
Yet another low IQ post. JFL.

I will, i will be opening new threads in upcoming days. I WILL racepill here. I dont really mind they bash ethnics, since they are right. we are uglier than whites, shorter than whites, more despised by everybody. our status is low as fuck.

What i cant stand is whitecelcope, "hurr durrr race doesnt matter brah xpppppp, i am open to idea of dating an asian female , dat means race doesnt matter at all xDDDDDD". makes my blood boil.

ditto
thats been my observation exactly.
Race literally doesn't matter, I swear you're becoming more low IQ anytime you post. It's all about the face. There is no racepill here.