Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being ethnic is as bad as being 5'4'' according to studies

Racepill
HeightByHeight 01

Racisswhitewomen

As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white. When you look at how short is undateable for women, its ranging between 5'2''-5'5'' depending on women height answering the question.

Based on studies, if you are average height ethnic you are as worse off as a 5'3'' white person everything else being equal.

That's why I always say race is almost as important as face. and that's real. Proven right by studies.

Being white is such a ridiculous advantage when it comes to girls (and pretty much everything else in life) I'm annoyed it's even disputed.

the asian women stats is really interesting, they really like white guys

the asian women stats is really interesting, they really like white guys
That is old news. Ethnics like white guys but that doesn't mean an 8/10 ethnic Chad can get cucked by a sub 8 white guy.

Being white is such a ridiculous advantage when it comes to girls (and pretty much everything else in life) I'm annoyed it's even disputed.
it is not easy for white virgins to admit the facts and face the reality that they blew a huge advantage.

Majority of us wouldnt be here if we were white. Whitecels ended up here despite being white. kek.

Anyone denying racepill is coping doesn't matter if the person denying is white or ethnic. All things equal the none white will always be truer. Yes Muslim females, when exposed to white chads, are the biggest sluts on the planet. They are just good at fooling their fathers and boyfriends and public. Their hypergamous claws are sharper coz they grew up in an environment that makes it harder to live out their true nature so they are way better at deception and exploitation than white females.

Last edited:
I'm always extremely skeptical of such claims considering the amount of white incels I've known, and conversely, the amount of ethnic Chads I've known. I mean obviously most women (regardless of color) prefer white Chad (as that's what the media tells them to like) but I really don't think it's anything like some of you guys say. If it is then whitecels have A LOT of explaining to do.

Also, we should be shaming femoids for such behavior considering that most of them are far-left and claim to be "against racism." Guess what, dingbats? You view entire ethnicities through the lens of ignorant stereotypes, you are part of the problem that you claim to be against.

Last edited:
white theory is legit

I always wonder why I live in a white country as an ethnic, black,browns,whites should not coexist, I should live in a place where I'm not a minority. Whites and black are two different creatures that can't coexist still. I should at least live in a multicultural ethnic city but I still won't escape being a minority in most cases.

You have no idea how race plays a role in your life, it's a big influencer, race imo is after face

TFW you get mogged as a white by a bunch of curries. The best way for all whitecels is to take the rope and the hope that it is thick enough for their fat asses

Anyone denying racepill is coping doesn't matter if the person denying is white or ethnic. All things equal the none white will always be truer. Yes Muslim females, when exposed to white chads, are the biggest sluts on the planet. They are just good at fooling their fathers and boyfriends and public. Their hypergamous claws are sharper coz they grew up in an environment that makes it harder to live out their true nature so they are way better at deception and exploitation than white females.
Giga cope. They're not Muslims if they're degenerates.

I'm always extremely skeptical of such claims considering the amount of white incels I've known, and conversely, the amount of ethnic Chads I've known. I mean obviously most women (regardless of color) prefer white Chad (as that's what the media tells them to like) but I really don't think it's anything like some of you guys say. If it is then whitecels have A LOT of explaining to do.

Also, we should be shaming femoids for such behavior considering that most of them are far-left and claim to be "against racism." Guess what, dingbats? You view entire ethnicities through the lens of ignorant stereotypes, you are part of the problem that you claim to be against.
People on here are mentally ill if they believe skin color holds you back. You can be good looking regardless of skin color.

People on here are mentally ill if they believe skin color holds you back. You can be good looking regardless of skin color.
Cope

Sometimes, I really wonder what is stopping faggot muslims like chudur budur from going sui. Probably you lot like living like maggots

Cope

Sometimes, I really wonder what is stopping faggot muslims like chudur budur from going sui. Probably you lot like living like maggots
Chudur isn't even Muslim, no wonder you're retarded lol.

View attachment 2961View attachment 2962

View attachment 2963

As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white. When you look at how short is undateable for women, its ranging between 5'2''-5'5'' depending on women height answering the question.

Based on studies, if you are average height ethnic you are as worse off as a 5'3'' white person everything else being equal.

That's why I always say race is almost as important as face. and that's real. Proven right by studies.
I understand these studies, but do you think the reason they exclude non white ethnics is because they tend to be less attractive on average rather than skin color. It is really easy to think race is the problem, but how do you know that ethnic groups being less attractive on average is not the problem?

You can be good looking regardless of skin color.
it is MUCH MORE difficult to be GL as an ethnic tho. All the ethnic features deemed ugly.

Sub 5'10'' height, big/crooked nose, bug eyes, brown skin etc they are all deemed ugly.

"HURRR if ethnics had small beatiful noses, big light eyes and light skin they would be GL"

You mean to tell if ethnics had white features they would be GL ? MIND = BLOWN

but do you think the reason they exclude non white ethnics is because they tend to be less attractive on average rather than skin color.
It is BOTH.

1- All the ethnic features (Sub 5'10'' height, big/crooked nose, bug eyes, brown skin, dark hair) are deemed ugly. So when people say "average looking ethnic" they mean "average white looking ethnic" if an ethnic had white-like features he would be top 10% amoung ethnics.

2- skin colour brings you status. brown skin are associated with immigrants / 3rd world undeveloped countries etc. Subcounciously, being non white is associated with being inferior. even tho normies will NEVER admit it.

it is MUCH MORE difficult to be GL as an ethnic tho. All the ethnic features deemed ugly.

Sub 5'10'' height, big/crooked nose, bug eyes, brown skin etc they are all deemed ugly.

"HURRR if ethnics had small beatiful noses, big light eyes and light skin they would be GL"

You mean to tell if ethnics had white features they would be GL ? MIND = BLOWN
White features? You do realize that Europeans only started existing around 10,000 years ago, right? They are descendents of people that are from the Caucasoid areas. Therefore it's not "white features," but Caucasian features, and Caucasians range from white (Europeans) to dark brown (Indians), therefore your logic is inherently flawed. I'll never be a self-hating deathnik boyo, this "racepill," of yours is retarded to say the least.

It is BOTH.

1- All the ethnic features (Sub 5'10'' height, big/crooked nose, bug eyes, brown skin, dark hair) are deemed ugly. So when people say "average looking ethnic" they mean "average white looking ethnic" if an ethnic had white-like features he would be top 10% amoung ethnics.

2- skin colour brings you status. brown skin are associated with immigrants / 3rd world undeveloped countries etc. Subcounciously, being non white is associated with being inferior. even tho normies will NEVER admit it.
Good thread. I think you spoke a lot of truth even if I disagree with some points

Chudur isn't even Muslim, no wonder you're retarded lol.

Doesn't matter if he is or he is not. He is a shitty curry, and a faggot at that. He deserves the sui needle more than anyone in this sub.

being an ugly asian is the biggest death sentence known to man

Doesn't matter if he is or he is not. He is a shitty curry, and a faggot at that. He deserves the sui needle more than anyone in this sub.
He's very into the curry bashing and dragging other curries with him, kek. He once wrote a masterful story about a slaying curry and his incel cousin.

it is not easy for white virgins to admit the facts and face the reality that they blew a huge advantage.

Majority of us wouldnt be here if we were white. Whitecels ended up here despite being white. kek.

that just means whitecels are truly fucked.
if you cant get laid as a white guy just get the rope

and thinking that a lot of women can be <5'0 and be sex symbols, they really don't know any shit how hard is for men in the dating scene

JFL I'm ethnic (Arabic) and 5'6''
It's actually amazing I haven't fucking ended it yet

I refuse to believe it, I see plenty of ethnic guys with gfs when I go out

You can't dispute the facts.

View attachment 2961View attachment 2962

View attachment 2963

Wtf i always thought that arabs are way better than currys. Fuck its over

> Just moneymax and betabux a fellow ethinc girl from your original country.

this could be said for anyone tho. it isnt a solution. not different than going to a brothel.

>Bullshit, ethnics have their homeland as a last resort.

another meme. that shit doesnt work unless you have a big connected family in homeland country. i can tell you that much as an ethniccel.

in the meantime our "muslim" girls are being used as cumbukets for white boys. Every single Turkish/Arab girl I've gotten to know in HS/Uni fucked german boys and were lusting after them. while ethnics play the game on nightmare level and have to mog the girl to the sun and back if they want a gf.

I swear, i will make this forum swallow the race pill. whether you like it or not. you can't be fully blackpilled until you embrace the racepill.

>Every single Turkish/Arab girl I've gotten to know in HS/Uni fucked german boys and were lusting after them

Which city are u from or which bundesland kek. I dont see that rly. Turkish girls are more into turkish boys. I am also living in germany but in the western part where we have many muslims and turks

Exclude E Indians for women
90% plus for all 4 jfc im sorry

>Every single Turkish/Arab girl I've gotten to know in HS/Uni fucked german boys and were lusting after them

Which city are u from or which bundesland kek. I dont see that rly. Turkish girls are more into turkish boys. I am also living in germany but in the western part where we have many muslims and turks
south

i dunno man, that was my experience. maybe its different where you are. I see whole lot more white male / ethnic female couples than vice versa.

south

i dunno man, that was my experience. maybe its different where you are. I see whole lot more white male / ethnic female couples than vice versa.

I dunno here in the western its the opposite kinda. Ethnics have it easier in the western

south

I have never been to southern Germany before kek. I have no idea how the current situation in the north is.

Whilst I may be able to pass as white visually, I still have an Arab name.

In order to be able to fully pass as white, I'd have to legally change my name. This would mean completely abandoning my whole identity that I've had since birth. No women should be worth losing your identity over.

Guess I'll just have to live with the fact that only around 6% of women will be able to accept my Arab heritage.
if it is based off of prophets before Muhammad(P.B.U.H), just use the english name

I have never been to southern Germany before kek. I have no idea how the current situation in the north is.

Are u from the western/eastern? How are ethnics doing there. Especially turks

Race literally doesn't matter, I swear you're becoming more low IQ anytime you post. It's all about the face. There is no racepill here.
If that was the case, why do Tyrones and the Indian lookism Chad only get 4/10 white girls(highest one I can think of) while a white normie or incel tier can get an ethnic Stacylite or Stacy? It is because European features are the ideal. Why is that in Bollywood, Lollywood, and other curry cinema, the attractive women are lightskinned and have caucasian features(maybe colored eyes, but straighter nose and thinner lips), also do not show me C.O.C(Chads of Color) as they most likely have white features but darkskin(https://incels.is/threads/i-think-i-found-an-indian-chad.27522/) and Tyrones are mostly African American, different from pure Sub Suharans as they have around 20% white blood, so they are more pleasant to look at.

If that was the case, why do Tyrones and the Indian lookism Chad only get 4/10 white girls(highest one I can think of) while a white normie or incel tier can get an ethnic Stacylite or Stacy? It is because European features are the ideal. Why is that in Bollywood, Lollywood, and other curry cinema, the attractive women are lightskinned and have caucasian features(maybe colored eyes, but straighter nose and thinner lips), also do not show me C.O.C(Chads of Color) as they most likely have white features but darkskin(https://incels.is/threads/i-think-i-found-an-indian-chad.27522/) and Tyrones are mostly African American, different from pure Sub Suharans as they have around 20% white blood, so they are more pleasant to look at.
well put.

Not only white race (white features) are deemed beautiful even by ethnics.

But race is also a symbol of status, it comes with certain stereotypes, preconceived opinions etc. ( as uncomfortable as it is.)

well put.

Not only white race (white features) are deemed beautiful even by ethnics.

But race is also a symbol of status, it comes with certain stereotypes, preconceived opinions etc. ( as uncomfortable as it is.)
Yeah I knew about the racepill and have taken it but after taking it again I am woke, thanks

being white/black mixed race or black isnt that bad. its the curries, ricecels, latinos and arabs that have it the most difficult.

I just want to date someone from my own race. I don't really care about white woman.

Unfortunetly ethnic women are the ones most likely to date people outside their own race.

I just want to date someone from my own race. I don't really care about white woman.

Unfortunetly ethnic women are the ones most likely to date people outside their own race.
yep theyre all whores for white guys

A lot of ethnics are usually self-hating because of a lack of positive representation in pop culture and the media. Also let's not forget that in Bollywood, white girls are often seen as dancers, but put in the background. According to you, they should have been on the forefront because muh soup eerie your white skin. If what you believed was true then these white girls should have gotten main roles in Bollywood but they're always accessories. So no, it's not about European features, that's a misconception and only a lack of critical thinking would let you jump to such conclusions. Race does not matter, only face does.

A lot of ethnics are usually self-hating because of a lack of positive representation in pop culture and the media. Also let's not forget that in Bollywood, white girls are often seen as dancers, but put in the background. According to you, they should have been on the forefront because muh soup eerie your white skin. If what you believed was true then these white girls should have gotten main roles in Bollywood but they're always accessories. So no, it's not about European features, that's a misconception and only a lack of critical thinking would let you jump to such conclusions. Race does not matter, only face does.
dude, of course, curries in curry land h8 foreigners, but show me a bollywood actor(or actress) that looked like a typical curry(PRO TIP: YOU CAN'T CUZ THEY LOOK WHITE AF)

dude, of course, curries in curry land h8 foreigners, but show me a bollywood actor(or actress) that looked like a typical curry(PRO TIP: YOU CAN'T CUZ THEY LOOK WHITE AF)
Yeah, India has a caste system, so it's all because of economic reasons not to cast dark Bollywood actors or actresses. The North Indians would feel too superior to watch a movie with a South Indian lead. It's the same thing with Hollywood up until 1980/90/2000s.

Yeah, India has a caste system, so it's all because of economic reasons not to cast dark Bollywood actors or actresses. The North Indians would feel too superior to watch a movie with a South Indian lead. It's the same thing with Hollywood up until 1980/90/2000s.
No it is a quarter caste, mostly race, no economic, because even South Indian cinema loves light skin, hell there is even a white chick(who is normie tier) who is pretty famous. There are some brahmin in poverty as well

most women are pretty racist due to hollywood