Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being fascinated by primitive body modification

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I don't know if this is an incel trait, but still I'm actually fascinated by all kind of traditional body modifications. I'm not talking here about the post modern kind of modification, like tatoos, septum rings and other stupid stuffs you would find in every instagram posts talking about coachella. I'm rather talking about the actual tribal outfits from which these post-modern trends were lended.

I find this girl more appealing than most girls from my uni. That could sound strange but I do find those peculiar attires kind of appealing and elegant in their alien way. They symbolize purity and commitment to a certain common culture and ideal, these attires and body modifications have a meaning (which is different than claiming each of your piercing is somehow a reference to your ridiculously idiosyncratic individual, but still stereotypical experience of life), to sum it up, something that lacks in our modern homogenized societies.

Do you relate to this feeling ?

you love primitive ooga boogas in Rwanda getting their bottom lips turned into stone discs dude I’m done. if you’re black or have ancestry from there it makes sense but if you’re anything else there is a mental illness problem with you

Sry, can't relate. Some simple earrings I consider "dressed up".

Stretching my cock through a stone tube with a nail in the middle doesn’t really scream “elegance” to me bro.

not all cultures are the same. Some are primitive retarded chimp cultures. Drinking cow piss and rubbing cow shit on yourself for Vishnu, putting a stone circle through your cheek, most modern feminist neoprogressive “‘Melting pot’ cultures”, etc. are all just shit.

Sry, can't relate. Some simple earrings I consider "dressed up".
Simple earrings are a timeless very common attire that looks good on both sex. As a man I would really like torqs to come back as a common attire for us.
Stretching my cock through a stone tube with a nail in the middle doesn’t really scream “elegance” to me bro.

not all cultures are the same. Some are primitive retarded chimp cultures. Drinking cow piss and rubbing cow shit on yourself for Vishnu, putting a stone circle through your cheek, most modern feminist neoprogressive “‘Melting pot’ cultures”, etc. are all just shit.
Except the melting pot culture is the western culture. I'm precisely talking about societies that have been preserved by our way of life. Neo progressism is a materialistic void that steals from traditionnal cultures all over the world.

Last edited:
Degenerate. Build locomotives.

I don't know if this is an incel trait, but still I'm actually fascinated by all kind of traditional body modifications. I'm not talking here about the post modern kind of modification, like tatoos, septum rings and other stupid stuffs you would find in every instagram posts talking about coachella. I'm rather talking about the actual tribal outfits from which these post-modern trends were lended.

I find this girl more appealing than most girls from my uni. That could sound strange but I do find those peculiar attires kind of appealing and elegant in their alien way. They symbolize purity and commitment to a certain common culture and ideal, these attires and body modifications have a meaning (which is different than claiming each of your piercing is somehow a reference to your ridiculously idiosyncratic individual, but still stereotypical experience of life), to sum it up, something that lacks in our modern homogenized societies.

Do you relate to this feeling ?
People like you are why femcels don't exist. @Copexodius Maximus

People like you are why femcels don't exist. @Copexodius Maximus
How so ? Self proclaimed femcels are first world degenerates who are sad because Chad is not as often matching with them on Tinder than with their 10/10 counterparts. I'm only talking about some cultural practices that are outstandingly rare and very localized to some preserved places of the world.
Degenerate. Build locomotives.
:soy:

Except the melting pot culture is the western culture. I'm precisely talking about societies that have been preserved by our way of life. Neo progressism is a materialistic void that steals from traditionnal cultures all over the world.

So youre only into it if it's part of their traditional culture? Like wut? What about this chick?

Cf156b33594bd0439e9bc859cbc8e577

Ah nah bruh she's a cumskin, me only like it when ooga boogas drill stones into their skulls or stab ink into their flesh

Cant relate tbh

Absolute degeneracy. All my abrahamic copers agree that this is forbidden.

So youre only into it if it's part of their traditional culture? Like wut? What about this chick?

View attachment 348754

Ah nah bruh she's a cumskin, me only like it when ooga boogas drill stones into their skulls or stab ink into their flesh

Cant relate tbh
The only meaning of her body modification is she wants to be original and probably have a mental illness. There's nothing cultural here.
abrahamic copers
(((abrahamic copers))) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I'll rather stand with my fellow pagan copers.:feelsYall:

The only meaning of her body modification is she wants to be original and probably have a mental illness. There's nothing cultural here.

(((abrahamic copers))) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I'll rather stand with my fellow pagan copers.:feelsYall:
Screenshot 20201001 161602 Chrome

Screenshot 20201001 161658 Chrome

That would make sense if the photographer didnt discuss how the whole reason they do this is to attention whore for the men of their village and tourists and to make themselves look like special little queens. Which is the exact same reason western women do it.

It would at least make sense to me if you were just into that aesthetic, but this hangup on culture is throwing me for a loop. Women across cultures are batshit chad-chasing attention whores.

Also, yes, fuck abrahamic copers.

View attachment 348769
View attachment 348770
That would make sense if the photographer didnt discuss how the whole reason they do this is to attention whore for the men of their village and tourists and to make themselves look like special little queens. Which is the exact same reason western women do it.

It would at least make sense to me if you were just into that aesthetic, but this hangup on culture is throwing me for a loop. Women across cultures are batshit chad-chasing attention whores.

Also, yes, fuck abrahamic copers.

The aggressivity towards westerner is a thing, but the authenticity of the practice is another. They don't do that just to be on the photos, they happen to be like that and people come and take photos. They would be retarded not to make a profit from it, even if of course it means their society is less and less isolated from the rest of the world. Still, the practice keeps its meaning to the men and women of the tribe.

you love primitive ooga boogas in Rwanda getting their bottom lips turned into stone discs dude I’m done. if you’re black or have ancestry from there it makes sense but if you’re anything else there is a mental illness problem with you
Tbhngl

No that’s globalist Jewish culture. Western culture hasn’t been the main culture since the 1940’s. Your societies that you talk about are just shitholes. They didn’t do anything ever, their culture is shitting in a hut and getting stone tablets put in their skull.

If it means inceldom doesn't exist, I don't mind shitting in a hut.
I mean I’d assume inceldom exists even more because the tribal chief can just fuck your wife.

Cant relate, its stupid cutting skin and flesh from your own body, i'm strongly against circumcision, i hate body mutilation.

The aggressivity towards westerner is a thing, but the authenticity of the practice is another. They don't do that just to be on the photos, they happen to be like that and people come and take photos. They would be retarded not to make a profit from it, even if of course it means their society is less and less isolated from the rest of the world. Still, the practice keeps its meaning to the men and women of the tribe.

Idk the more i try to understand this the more it seems similar to make up and boob jobs in our own culture.

That second passage i put up says they straight up risk breaking their lip to chase Tyrone, just as western women fuck up their skin with artificial chemicals and inject silicon into their tits to chase Chad.

Makeup and boob jobs are "authentic" to our culture, but that doesnt mean they have some deep meaning or whatever. I dont think these ooga booga lipstones have some deep meaning either. Theyre just seen as beautiful within that culture like big tits are in the west.

I really cant help but think your turned on by that aesthetic but have to rationalize it behind exoticism and cultural significance, else youd have to admit youre turned on by degenerate white foids with tats.

Idk the more i try to understand this the more it seems similar to make up and boob jobs in our own culture.

That second passage i put up says they straight up risk breaking their lip to chase Tyrone, just as western women fuck up their skin with artificial chemicals and inject silicon into their tits to chase Chad.

Makeup and boob jobs are "authentic" to our culture, but that doesnt mean they have some deep meaning or whatever. I dont think these ooga booga lipstones have some deep meaning either. Theyre just seen as beautiful within that culture like big tits are in the west.

I really cant help but think your turned on by that aesthetic but have to rationalize it behind exoticism and cultural significance, else youd have to admit youre turned on by degenerate white foids with tats.
I'm turned on by foids in general I guess. Never began tbh.

racist cracka once again cumskintalking

I'm turned on by foids in general I guess. Never began tbh.

Yeah that's fair. We're all in the same boat really, being sexually attracted to foids and desiring intimacy with them despite rationally knowing they are all braindead hypergamous NPCs.

That's part of the appeal of 2d i suppose. We can project an ideal personality onto them that biological foids never have

Yeah that's fair. We're all in the same boat really, being sexually attracted to foids and desiring intimacy with them despite rationally knowing they are all braindead hypergamous NPCs.

That's part of the appeal of 2d i suppose. We can project an ideal personality onto them that biological foids never have

I agree. Though the more I cope, the less I feel I want intimacy with a foid. I mean, I wouldn't even know what to do and how to do it at this point. It's truly over.

I can relate to some extent op ngl but that's more a weird nerdy trait tbh I'm fascinated with primitive cultures in general

I also find attractive women with painted faces and weird haircuts, not much into extreme body modification tho

77cd09b69c24b08e79d53840f33978fc94d13d27.jpg
906e901b1bcf2b87aee5bbb2c78e9e39.jpg

Well I'm not into body modification in general but I remember one time back in class we discussed how back in the day the Asians (I forget which specific country) would bind and cripple their women's feet to keep them guaranteed to be feminine and submissive. Shit was pretty based and blackpilled.

So you aren't allowed to be attracted to what most people aren't attracted to. Interesting.
Too bad women don't find men attractive who do these strange rituals.

So you aren't allowed to be attracted to what most people aren't attracted to. Interesting.
Too bad women don't find men attractive who do these strange rituals.
They do if they are high t and aggressive. Like dogpill.

They do if they are high t and aggressive. Like dogpill.
Maybe it looks feminine to him because the woman is doing everything to make others think she looks pretty.