Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Being femcel is honestly difficult. Literally no men want us, we suffer a lot from depression!

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

I just fucking want to love and be loved that's al
★★

ERP5zXyU4AEwJj6

"Its so sad being a femcel, men will often just want to fuck us :(("

ERQ4j2XUEAIqRgQ

"Im ugly and I only want chad and if cant get chad i'll say im a lesbian because im an attention whore teehee"

ARE YOU A FEMCEL? YOU HAVE TROUBLE DATING A MALE? TRY MALES WHO ALSO CAN'T FIND A PARTNER. SEE? PROBLEM SOLVED!

But no, chad only, or ugly femoids

Last edited:
I find that the more threads there are about these bitches the more some retards on here try to actually sympathize with them because they see them as equals

I find that the more threads there are about these bitches the more some retards on here try to actually sympathize with them because they see them as equals
jfl at feeling empathy for femcels

They are a women in 2020 for gods sake how can life be bad ?

femcel: short for female celibate. A female who has regular sex.

This is beyond a meme.

"the 0,01% of men that are DECENT" ... It's beyond fucking over, even the elite terachads are just "decent"

Glacticlaugh

Women have it really tough

They had to private the female forever alone subreddit at some point because the women there got inundated with dating and sex offers

"Its so sad being a femcel, men will often just want to fuck us :(("
In fairness there is nothing about the root construction implying it's short for "female incel" rather than "female volcel". It just looks like a collective label for "female celibate".

This is part of what we lose in shortening words to excess.

It is our responsibility, if we wish to truly protest this, to use our giga-competent male IQs to come up with new words of distinction.

Like "sure, you may be a femcel, but you're not a ----"

Before we do that (describe a female equivalent of us) it's going to be hard to have a progressive dialogue.

They had to private the female forever alone subreddit at some point because the women there got inundated with dating and sex offers
Looks like attentionwhoremaxxing worked this time, but poor girls didn't get chad lol

Nicolas cage laugh gif 5

female involuntary celibate is an oxymoron

Foids at r/femcels have nothing to talk about except all the sex they are having.

Foids at r/femcels have nothing to talk about except all the sex they are having.
And how many ugly men approach them and their rejections

They're all vocel and I can easily prove it because I don't think I've seen a femcel that I would not date if they gave me a chance. At least from my memory.

femcel: short for female celibate. A female who has regular sex.

This is beyond a meme.
Lmfao. Most of it is trolling, it is enraging that they mock us though.

"Femcels" are less incel than terachads JFL. Absolute meme gender.

Female involuntary celibacy is the biggest oxymoron to ever exist.

I have no sympathy for ugly chadsexual foids

Holy fuck it’s the 0.01% rule now