Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being forced by my mom to go to the mosque every week sucks

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Imagine every week your forced to go to some religious event and imagine yourself being a disbeliver and then every single friday you have some old ugly fuck constantly telling you if you disbelive your going to hell every friday its annoying as hell.

I cant think of anything worse than being forced into some shitty reilgious event. I cant belive i wont believe cause i know its a scam.

I'm sorry to hear that

Imagine every week your forced to go to some religious event and imagine yourself being a disbeliver and then every single friday you have some old ugly fuck constantly telling you if you disbelive your going to hell every friday its annoying as hell.

I cant think of anything worse than being forced into some shitty reilgious event. I cant belive i wont believe cause i know its a scam.
Come to the church of blackops2cel he will absolve you of your virginity

Just imagine thinking you're saving your incel of a son's soul by making him pray for the cult of an arabian Chad fucking under aged girls. Just foid things.