Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being forced to listen to pop music sung by foids in grocery stores is offensive to ugly males.

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
Those songs are always abouth some Chad who makes them go crazy or make them suffer or just putting him to a pedestal. You cannot even cope by buying junk food in peace without being forced to listen to literal female mating calls bombarding your ears constantly at maximum volume. And it is not limited to grocery store but EVERYWHERE. You are basically reminded constantly that you are not a man worthy of attraction and love. And no one says anything. Now immagine if a slightly antizionist song would be played in pubblic spaces. Hell woild break loose and this is the ultimate proof that our lives are considered a joke and unworthy of bare minimum respect.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj2U6rhnucI&list=PL7zsB-C3aNu3Ec0sIHExGIOS-ZKve-TIA&index=1

THAT FUCKING NORMIE SONG
I HATE IT SO MUCH

it's systemic bullying
they cannot let us rest for even a second
fortunately some supermarkets in Poland have what I call "sperg hours", a few dedicated hours when no music is played to let autists shop without distraction (it's a part of some campaign)

Those songs are always abouth some Chad who makes them go crazy or make them suffer or just putting him to a pedestal. You cannot even cope by buying junk food in peace without being forced to listen to literal female mating calls bombarding your ears constantly at maximum volume. And it is not limited to grocery store but EVERYWHERE. You are basically reminded constantly that you are not a man worthy of attraction and love. And no one says anything. Now immagine if a slightly antizionist song would be played in pubblic spaces. Hell woild break loose and this is the ultimate proof that our lives are considered a joke and unworthy of bare minimum respect.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj2U6rhnucI&list=PL7zsB-C3aNu3Ec0sIHExGIOS-ZKve-TIA&index=1

Not only that but normies mock the way ugly males walk as if they are purposely trying to walk to the tempo of the shitty pop music.
Music played on loudspeakers in stores is just unnecessary tbh even if it's good music.

One thing that really sucks about normies having smartphones all the time is them randomly playing music and sounds from weird meme videos all of a sudden really loudly.
Highschoolcels and collegecels might know what I'm talking about.

Not clicking. I don't know who that is and I don't recognize the song by name. I'm not clicking.

Yes, I always try be as stiff and robotic as possible or normies will think I identify myself with the song pretending to be a proper human being. Even when you are just standing they will assume you are keeping the rythm if you ar not a literal statue.

THAT FUCKING NORMIE SONG
I HATE IT SO MUCH
It's crazy how normie it is. I swear at least 3 of the main melodic lines come from older hit parade songs. Ultimate proof that normies have no sense of consistency.

Last edited:
Yes, I always try be as stiff and robotic as possible or normies will think I identify myself with the song pretending to be a proper human being. Even when you are just standing they will assume you are keeping the rythm if you ar not a literal statue.
Yeah they mock you too if you are in school and a song is playing and insist you are shaking your hips or bopping your head. It's really annoying.
You can't just freeze in place too or that looks weird.

If you walk at a regular pace and not hurriedly it also gives the impression you are deliberately trying to walk in tone of the beat.

I remember reading that Ancient Greeks had mused about how moments of silence without music are needed and the detrimental effects of constantly being exposed to music when they discussed the therapeutic effects of music.
@Cowcel

Last edited:
Not a second but I do agree with Ulquiorra here.

Who do all foid artists all sound the same?

This is my first time hearing this song lol

I usually wear earphones with noise cancelation and listen to my own songs whenever I go to a sotre o mall, the songs there are so fucking cringe and having to listen to some foid sing about whoring her body to multiple chads is so fucking disgusting.

It's even more insulting in the gym. I once went to a gym that blasted the worst of pop music ALL THE TIME. It was maddening

I have no idea what music is popular

I spent four years of my life working at one of those stores

Ban music with lyrics.

Degenerate music for a degenerate society

Turbo autist trait
I have completely ignored these songs when I hear them, it's background noise to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back