Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Being funny, or interesting makes you just an in-school friend. but what is the minimal list of traits for you to be an afterschool friend?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
What traits do you think are needed for a foid/ people in general to choose to hang out with you afterschool, as opposed to just enjoying you during school? go.
What traits single/ sort out people who are of value vs cucks.
Which will get you anywhere?

For me I think it's
6' height +
6/10 face
6 cock +
666 but that's only the beginning. There are microdistinctions there all the same.
Example, your voice, face, race, etc. this all generates halo effect people want to innately have contact with. And eventually it ensues for the future.
And prospects will be halo-istically perceived. All things are done in forward motion.

Last edited:
I have thought about this since I started highschool. Why was I merley an in-school friend if that? Well the answer is bones and being white.

-
the foid hierarchy of needs
  1. Ultra giga meekspilled chad
  2. Chad
  3. Chadlite
  4. Low tier chadlite
  5. Canine Dog (dogpill is real boyos)
  6. Low tier chadlite with sense of humour
I have thought about this since I started highschool. Why was I merley an in-school friend if that? Well the answer is bones and being white.
what did you do for attention? and praise?

Being funny and interesting as a ugly male only makes you a jester for their entertainment. There was a abocel in one of my classes who never failed to make us all crack up with his borderline autistic behavior and jokes. Yet outside of classes and school, you would always see him on his own.

Do you really think you need to hava a big dick to have friends?
I don't think there any phyiscal requirements for an "afterschool" friend.

For people in general (so men) I think it boils down to having an actually interesting and engaging personality.
I say this because you can still hang out with other low status men/losers outside of school/work if you had functioning social skills.
Do you really think you need to hava a big dick to have friends?
I don't think there any phyiscal requirements for an "afterschool" friend.
Pretty much this.
But foids however, yes. It is all about looks.
To foids, personality = looks + height
Why was I merley an in-school friend if that?
normies didnt find you interesting
foids didnt find you attractive

Being funny and interesting as a ugly male only makes you a jester for their entertainment. There was a abocel in one of my classes who never failed to make us all crack up with his borderline autistic behavior and jokes. Yet outside of classes and school, you would always see him on his own.
Wait was he funny in a way that showed culture, refinement, intelligence and sarcasm? or was he just a pure jester?
For people in general (so men) I think it boils down to having an actually interesting and engaging personality.
I say this because you can still hang out with other low status men/losers outside of school/work if you had functioning social skills.

Pretty much this.
But foids however, yes. It is all about looks.
To foids, personality = looks + height

normies didnt find you interesting
foids didnt find you attractive
Do you think there is an afterschool requirement for foids to make friends with other foids? or for men. Aside from the gay funny orbiter guy thing.

Wait was he funny in a way that showed culture, refinement, intelligence and sarcasm? or was he just a pure jester?
Pure jester tbh. Virtually every single one of his sentences consisted of a silly joke in response to class content. He was really spontaneous with the timing and made the normies laugh most of the time.

Pure jester tbh. Virtually every single one of his sentences consisted of a silly joke in response to class content. He was really spontaneous with the timing and made the normies laugh most of the time.
k that's not halo effect funny then, that's failo. if he were halo effect carefully he could score normie friends, the issue is that normies check everything up and down. humor can just get you through the door.
Imagine if a family were blackpilled and harshly realistic. In fact I'll make a post about that eventually "was your family blackpilled enough to help you win friends, win women?" I'd gather less than 10% of people had that.

Brutal after school pill

i never even had in-school friends post puberty, a few before but none of them i saw after school

I was a massive introvert regardless, but I had that problem in school. I jestermaxxed my way up decently high in hierarchy, but I didn't really form any friendships outside of school with anyone.

What traits do you think are needed for a foid/ people in general to choose to hang out with you afterschool, as opposed to just enjoying you during school? go.
What traits single/ sort out people who are of value vs cucks.
Which will get you anywhere?

For me I think it's
6' height +
6/10 face
6 cock +
666 but that's only the beginning. There are microdistinctions there all the same.
Example, your voice, face, race, etc. this all generates halo effect people want to innately have contact with. And eventually it ensues for the future.
And prospects will be halo-istically perceived. All things are done in forward motion.

You should have put "incel trait" in the title.

Remember how they made of Alicia Silverstone for possibly dating a stoner in Clueless "they make a joke and we laugh but we never date them"?

Lol ( laughing out loud ) at this shitskin, hinducope.
We know what "lol" is brah.

Looks DO matter for making friends. Here's why. Guys are after women, and they want guy friends to boost their status, so if you're ugly but nice, they'll be nice in school, but won't wanna waste their time with you out of school because that could hurt their chances with foids.

Can confirm. I never had true friends after-school they were just a bunch of normscum who shat on me all the time to boost their egos.