Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being high inhib as an incel is contradictory

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I used to be extremely high inhib, to the point where I was a literal mute for years. I still am somewhat inhib, but I've learned that being inhib while incel doesn't make any sense.

You're still bluepilled if you're high inhib. You need to grasp the fact you are UGLY and no matter WHAT you say or do you will be perceived the same way.

You unironically might as well just bee yourself, because no matter how polite or caring or respectful or whatever you are, it's going to be viewed the same way you'd be if you were literally shitting your pants or screeching or something. No matter what you do EVERYBODY will hate you regardless.

One part of the blackpill is being able to fully accept you, in your "own being", has very little to do with outside external factors, and alot of life is completely out of your control.

I'm mostly high inhib cus mostly don't wanna face a shitty consecuence like going to jail.
by behaving badly you are giving them actual reasons to punish your ass, but I can see your point.

I guess it depends on where you are high inhib.

in terms of approaching foids it makes sense to be high inhib because you have no shot and might get #metoo'd

I used to be extremely high inhib, to the point where I was a literal mute for years. I still am somewhat inhib, but I've learned that being inhib while incel doesn't make any sense.

You're still bluepilled if you're high inhib. You need to grasp the fact you are UGLY and no matter WHAT you say or do you will be perceived the same way.

You unironically might as well just bee yourself, because no matter how polite or caring or respectful or whatever you are, it's going to be viewed the same way you'd be if you were literally shitting your pants or screeching or something. No matter what you do EVERYBODY will hate you regardless.

One part of the blackpill is being able to fully accept you, in your "own being", has very little to do with outside external factors, and alot of life is completely out of your control.
I'm mentalcel, this is totally opposite for me. The more I put myself out the more incel I am, if I am mute people actually accept and even like me (until they ask "hey ___ what about you?" and at that point it's over). It's true though that once I am forced to do or say something, no matter what I do I fuck it up and things go to shit and that's why I know it's not my fault, and also why I stop caring at that point and show my true colors (people underreact, but those who give enough of a shit about me for reasons react A LOT in their head and sometimes I find out literal YEARS later what they really think of me).

Ive become low inhib as fuck because I don't care anymore

An incel should always be angry tbh