Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being in public without a weapon as an incel is suicide

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
You are seen as an easy target by everyone, bullies, thugs, streetscum, thieves, foids, they are all out to get you. This is why every incel, especially trucels, need a weapon with them. Firearms work the best if you're in the USA, if not, use a knife, machete or bat, anything to help defend yourself. I've been punched a few times in public over my years and I'm glad to had a metal bat to BTFO the fuckers out of my life.

What if in dumb fuck country where they abn everything

What if in dumb fuck country where they abn everything
bats bro
they're extremely good since you can say that you're using it for a game and noone will think you're gonna swing it at them

i always carry my katana with me wherever i go

In the UK, you can get arrested simply for possessing a weapon in public (even if it is concealed). UK government is completely fine with a weak beta male getting killed by a pack of dangerous niggers without having the means to defend himself.

In the UK, you can get arrested simply for possessing a weapon in public (even if it is concealed). UK government is completely fine with a weak beta male getting killed by a pack of dangerous niggers without having the means to defend himself.
UK is giga- cucked and a complete parody
Every nation should give it's citizens guns for self defense, because if you make all weapons illegal, do you think the band of jihad niggers are gonna care if they break that law if they're going to jihad on people?

All sub5 males should be able to own a firearm.

That's why i don't go outside of my house

Even ER had his pocket knife

You are seen as an easy target by everyone, bullies, thugs, streetscum, thieves, foids, they are all out to get you. This is why every incel, especially trucels, need a weapon with them. Firearms work the best if you're in the USA, if not, use a knife, machete or bat, anything to help defend yourself. I've been punched a few times in public over my years and I'm glad to had a metal bat to BTFO the fuckers out of my life.

I used to carry a knife in Highschool when my mental state was at it s worst

In my country you can't carry anything that can be used for self-defense, even if the thing itself is legal. For example, I couldn't carry around knives in my bag with the purpose of self-defense and if I was questioned by police I would have to lie and say that I'm a chef.

In my country you can't carry anything that can be used for self-defense, even if the thing itself is legal. For example, I couldn't carry around knives in my bag with the purpose of self-defense and if I was questioned by police I would have to lie and say that I'm a chef.

Your Country is a joke. In Germany it is the same shit, I could carry an axe and a kitchen knife if I could classify them as Tools. But if I am caught with a regular blade that is longer than 120mm (ca 5 Inches) thas a felony.
Australia got fucked hard in the aftermath of that 1996 false flag attack.

Your Country is a joke. In Germany it is the same shit, I could carry an axe and a kitchen knife if I could classify them as Tools. But if I am caught with a regular blade that is longer than 120mm (ca 5 Inches) thas a felony.
Australia got fucked hard in the aftermath of that 1996 false flag attack.
Yeah, the Port Arthur massacre was a complete joke. Some guy with a IQ in the sixties was supposed to have managed kill that many people with accuracy better than a highly-trained soldier.

Yeah, the Port Arthur massacre was a complete joke. Some guy with a IQ in the sixties was supposed to have managed kill that many people with accuracy better than a highly-trained soldier.

:lul: yes
and not only that, he set fires in six different places to distract the Police. He literally had the IQ of a 10 year old child. I think his IQ was 66.
They put him in solitary confinement until he confessed. JFL at putting the equivalent of a 10 year old in solitary confinement for 3 weeks.

The same year the 1996 Dunblane Shooting happened. The shooter, Thomas Hamilton, committed suicide by Shooting himself in the head TWICE jfl :lul::lul::lul:
After that they enforced a General weapons ban on the entire UK. Before that you could own machine guns and shit.

The entire 20th century is just one Theater piece after another, what a joke of a time period to live in.

Laws here dont allow me having that

I need to get a lethal weapon asap

Where was you hiding the bat, in your soup or down your trousers?

Carry something legal like a pepper spray or something like that. you can get arrested for having a knife.

Thankfully, I don't live in the fucking ghetto.

I don’t have any weapon

USA chads mocks me, can't get guns where i live.

alternative to guns? that i can hide in my pocket?

Good post OP but I’d say EVERYONE incel/Chad or otherwise living in ZOG Clown World of USA or UK pretty much needs a weapon while in public to survive.

At least in the major cities anyway where DIE-versity a.k.a “brotherhood” as the Jews refer to it, is the most concentrated.

Fortunately since I myself live in an extremely unappealing area to Jews and non whites (it’s practically in the boonies but not quite) I live a life largely free of external dangers and need to carry a weapon but yeah again for those of you in ZOG’s major cities get “strapped up” as the niggers say if you can for your very survival and general well being.

You’ve defended yourself with a metal bat against people who tried to attack you on the street multiple times? Sounds a little unrealistic to me tbh.

You’ve defended yourself with a metal bat against people who tried to attack you on the street multiple times? Sounds a little unrealistic to me tbh.
Do you think some thugmaxxed BCC's walking in a group aren't gonna pick on someone shorter than them? The bat alone is a deterrent as it's a force multiplier, if you hurt just one of them they'll usually leave you alone to support the one you hit
Sorry I don't live in soy street like you where everyone is an emasculated sissy

Do you think some thugmaxxed BCC's walking in a group aren't gonna pick on someone shorter than them? The bat alone is a deterrent as it's a force multiplier, if you hurt just one of them they'll usually leave you alone to support the one you hit
Sorry I don't live in soy street like you where everyone is an emasculated sissy
Oh god this is hilarious, if hanging on to some vestige of ‘manliness’ helps you cope then have it at, I will not try to stop you. But if you are lying about having done this;
if you hurt just one of them they'll usually leave you alone to support the one you hit
to a forum for lonely men who can’t get laid then I don’t see how you can maintain much self respect when you try to sleep at night, much less act the tough guy. Sounds like you’ve been playing a little too much GTA tbh.

In a country like that they are basically ADMITTING that chad's can protect themselves (assuming anyone wants to fight a Chad) meanwhile beta men are beaten and killed near instantly in a fight.

That's why i don't go outside of my house
Also when i was in high school i use to have a pocket knife on me in case things get serious or if getting jumped by niggers, you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back