Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being incel has given me ptsd

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
you often hear abuse survivors talking about ptsd and all that but fuck that shit. being incel, shunned by women all my life has given me extreme PTSD. it is hard to walk, talk, even fucking breathe, i feel fucking subhuman just because im overweight manlet and short so women feel disgusted even looking at me. being <8/10 should qualify for disability. missing out on love should qualify as disability. being incel is living hell. i am physically and mentally fucked beyond any recognition, and any hope for the future is gone

I NEED PUSSY STAT

How the fuck would a economic system even work if all sub-8,6,7, etc men didn't work ?

You are so fucking dumb, have you even bothered putting in any effort? Do you have a good job? Why are you fat? Genetics mean a lot in life, but you seem like someone who doesn't want to put effort into anything. Pathetic, you are on the same level as foids, thinking that you should be treated like a princess for being ugly. Go fuck yourself.

>overweight manlet

I can't help you with anything and I truly cannot relate to the amount of suffering you must have to endure in this cruel world, but what I can say is that you should probably gymmaxx so that people don't fuck with you. I learned this the hard way, if you're short and either overweight/skinny
and sub 8 people will always pick fun and look down on you. It's over but you can still get out of your depressive state by hitting the gym, even if you view gymmaxx as cope.

>overweight manlet

I can't help you with anything and I truly cannot relate to the amount of suffering you must have to endure in this cruel world, but what I can say is that you should probably gymmaxx so that people don't fuck with you. I learned this the hard way, if you're short and either overweight/skinny
and sub 8 people will always pick fun and look down on you. It's over but you can still get out of your depressive state by hitting the gym, even if you view gymmaxx as cope.
i was gymmaxxing but gym closed down. i had decent progress too but now i have to switch to cardio and more dieting, i dont have enough muscle for my fat though
How the fuck would a economic system even work if all sub-8,6,7, etc men didn't work ?

You are so fucking dumb, have you even bothered putting in any effort? Do you have a good job? Why are you fat? Genetics mean a lot in life, but you seem like someone who doesn't want to put effort into anything. Pathetic, you are on the same level as foids, thinking that you should be treated like a princess for being ugly. Go fuck yourself.
shut up wanker.

i was gymmaxxing but gym closed down. i had decent progress too but now i have to switch to cardio and more dieting, i dont have enough muscle for my fat though

aw shit bro I feel that all the fucking gyms in my area closed down the only reason I gymmax is because I have the genetics to get ripped, You should look into ketosis and other diets to make yourself lose weight and gain muscle there are books and pdf. ('s) online for people to get their ideal bodies. otherwise it's over.

Id say lose the weight and try to max out on all aspects. Wont get you laid, but atleast you wont have any regrets later on.

you often hear abuse survivors talking about ptsd and all that but fuck that shit. being incel, shunned by women all my life has given me extreme PTSD. it is hard to walk, talk, even fucking breathe, i feel fucking subhuman just because im overweight manlet and short so women feel disgusted even looking at me. being <8/10 should qualify for disability. missing out on love should qualify as disability. being incel is living hell. i am physically and mentally fucked beyond any recognition, and any hope for the future is gone

I NEED PUSSY STAT

Genuine Inceldom should be a registered disability allowing for government bucks. Not sub-8.

lol who tf is this fakecel

Inceldom destroys the mind