Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being incel makes u so fucking passive

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Its like the motivation, inspiration, "energy" I had when I was a kid, is gone. I just dont WANT to do nothing, you become so fucking passive. Instead of doing anything at all, you just let time pass by. Its a very weird place to be.

Same, I don't want do anything, Im too tired of this tbh

Very relatable. I've been robbed and deprived of happiness all of my life due to continuously being wronged. Still do. Also nothing I do brings me my desired outcomes. Excuse me if I don't have any motivation to do shit.

I just want to LDAR in peace

I have extremely skinny body and health and mental issues. It's not even my choice lmao. I'm just physically exhausted all the time.

No teen girls - no tanoshii

I just don't care anymore. there is nothing to keep me going

Very relatable. I've been robbed and deprived of happiness all of my life due to continuously being wronged. Still do. Also nothing I do brings me my desired outcomes. Excuse me if I don't have any motivation to do shit.

If you get no social validation, or are even hated, and everything you do is overshadowed by your ugliness... where would motivation come from? Its learned helplessness.

Yeah my speciality lossing time. At this time I could improve my english for example but I'm too low energy to do that.

yeah i have no willing on literally anything

just try nofap for 90 days

Yeah man. I been that way for 30 years. Wish i could live alone so i could LDAR in peace with no asshole family members around.

Yea, it's all shit unless you're a Patriarch tbh.

Its like the motivation, inspiration, "energy" I had when I was a kid, is gone. I just dont WANT to do nothing, you become so fucking passive. Instead of doing anything at all, you just let time pass by. Its a very weird place to be.

More like lacking hatred is what makes you passive

Being incel has actually made me more active and agressive towards life and society in general, it's like I don't give a shit about what people think anymore, its a lot better than being bluepilled.

Low T makes us passive and it makes us incels too.

This is so true

Describes me perfectly.

A family member is coming out to visit me, and I barely have the energy to clean, but it’s beyond embarrassing so I really need to finish up, they will be here in 9 hours....fml. The other part of me wants to just fuse back into my bed.

Just a 5/10 girl kissing me on the lips would give me extra motivation to wake up and go to my daily wageslaving for at least a year.

But I wake up every day thinking why the fuck I haven't died in my sleep.

Yes, that is the trait of the average incel joe.

life ends at 12 y/o tbhtbh
I've never felt alive since I hit puberty

I'm struggling to keep training at gym and in martial arts since actual results are so stupidly low after so many years of hard work and dedication. Only good thing is I'm finally finishing university