Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being kind/nice to foids doesnt turn them on

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
The biggest blackpill is that being respectful/kind to foids does the exact opposite of turning them on. i have confirmed this with many chadfish experiments/talking to those foids and also based on talking to a few married roasties i know. The roasties always go "My husband is a nice guy but..." . And theres always a shitty excuse as to why the roastie isnt attracted to her husband (Because saying that its looks makes them look shallow as fuck, which they are)

IT can gaslight all they want. Fact stands that women are majorly attracted to looks, with money and social status also playing a role . Being nice doesnt give you an SMV boost, it does the opposite.

Being good looking turns them on

being nice will actually HURT YOU BIG TIME

you have to not be a beta in a relationship, because they will resent you if you do

Women love neanderthals who will dominate over them.

And yet soyciety has convinced the majority of men that they need to be respectful to foids in order to get laid. This is a bigger conspiracy than organized religion.

you have to not be a beta in a relationship, because they will resent you if you do

Agreed. Being nice, if anything, is a big turn off.

Inb4 IT retards conflate genuine well intentioned manners with Niceguy ™ simp bullshit.

If you're tall, get jacked and learn boxing or something.

Then start talking shit to everyone. Nobody will want to fight you, so you can get away with it and it'll turn foids on.

This advice should be stickied.

Yeah, this is the sort of shit which actually makes me begin to resent women.

Inb4 IT retards conflate genuine well intentioned manners with Niceguy ™ simp bullshit.

Its an argument they use to attack ugly guys who are nice. Nice as an ugly guy = needy and creepy.

being nice is a desirable trait but it isn't sexually arousing. being dominant and aggressive is. looks are still the most important thing at the end of the day though

fun fact: people in prison are more likely to have kids, and school bullies are more likely to be in relationships than their victims

Begin? JFL. You been posting here since 2018.
I don't like humans in general, it's not really specific to females. Most men have been no better to me than women. Anyway, rejecting me for my face is one thing, actively choosing abusers is another. What I mean is that it's the topic which bothers me specifically.

I don't like humans in general, it's not really specific to females. Most men have been no better to me than women. Anyway, rejecting me for my face is one thing, actively choosing abusers is another. What I mean is that it's the topic which bothers me specifically.

Yes. The fact that foids like good looking guys (even if they are abusive) is a hard one to swallow.

Even when chads are nice to foids it turns them off, or puts them in the betabux category.

Foids hate us because we're not bluepilled blind simp who are halo struck over them, and we refuse to worship them just because they have an axe wound between their legs. They see us as evil and a threat because we're not "nice" toward them, and refuse comply to soyciety bluepilled cucks standard. But only because we're ugly, if we were chad, they would see us a dominant and they would fuck us.

foids interpret being nice as you being an easily controllable beta that they can take advantage of.

LMAO foids care about physical appearance bc of chad, the guy who doesnt die of alcohol poisoning who also has a mega chin like that super hero from fairly odd parents

The majority of women are turned on by rape and criminality. If you are nice they see you as a betabucks slave who they can rule over

They only seem to go for kind hearted men, once they're looking for a beta providor.

Women love asshole good looking brutes, if you are nice as an incel you will get called a clingy nice guy and and if you are indifferent and don't give them any validation, then you will get called an incel weirdo.

foids interpret being nice as you being an easily controllable beta that they can take advantage of.
Only if you aren't attractive to them. Chad loses nothing by being nice but gets points for being darktriadmaxxed
Women love asshole good looking brutes, if you are nice as an incel you will get called a clingy nice guy and and if you are indifferent and don't give them any validation, then you will get called an incel weirdo.
weirdo is another insult used almost exclusively against low SMV males

Y'all cucks and simps are nice to women irl? JFL.

being nice is a desirable trait but it isn't sexually arousing. being dominant and aggressive is. looks are still the most important thing at the end of the day though

fun fact: people in prison are more likely to have kids, and school bullies are more likely to be in relationships than their victims
Blackpills

The ideal man is a dark triad chad. Just look at 50 shades of grey
Jeremy meeks, ted bundy, etc

absolutely brutal fact tbh

Think this whole idea is just lonely men projecting male qualities onto a foid. He would love if a foid was nice to him so he assumes the same thing in return.

Anyway, rejecting me for my face is one thing, actively choosing abusers is another. What I mean is that it's the topic which bothers me specifically.
Me too.
It is natural to be kind to persons we like or are attracted to.

Beat ur woman like u beat ur meat :feelskek:

That is one of the biggest bluepilled lies anyone has ever told me since being nice/kind to a foid will get you no where.