Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being lean is the most important thing when it comes to getting laid

Vision said:
skinnyfat said:
Yeah lean face and abs are much more important
just 3 last questions:
1. what about the vitamins?
2. when I stay for like more than 5 hours without eating I get bad breath, what do? is this normal?
3. supposing I get lean and shit, but my muscles get too small, how would I make them grow and still stay lean?
1. You can get vitamins from all kinds of veggies. Eat green veggies mostly like kale, spinach, broccoli, etc. Search up foods and what kind of vitamins they provide on the internet. Take supplements if you need to. You can get fibre from fruits or from a supplement like [font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Psyllium Husk. Veggies generally have fibre too.[/font]
[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]2. It’s probably due to the kinds of foods you’re eating. Floss your teeth too because the food particles can cause your breath to smell. Chew on mint gums if you want.[/font]
[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]3. If you want to put on more muscles, you’ll have to bulk. If you want to retain the muscles you have, lift weights, do bodyweight workouts and eat high protein. Just know that some muscle loss is inevitable unless you use steroids. You have to decide if you want to bulk or cut. Bulking and going gym is probably better in the long run if you don’t give a fuck about having a bloated and fat face. I refuse to bulk because I hate having a bloated face.[/font]

How do models stay with a relatively good body and lean face? I mean that, I would only want muscles to fit in a shirt and not let it hang around lol

OdhWAmr.png

Zyros said:
You mean the one of old vs new bodyfat I had? You can.

Seriously I saw male friends go down almost 2 FUCKING PSL RATING POINTS (which is a MASSIVE LOOS DESCENT) by just going from lean to slighly chubby. NOT EVEN FUCKING FAT OR FULL CHUBBY OR ANYTHING. JUST FROM STOPPING BEING VERY LEAN. The fat standards men are subjected to are INSANE. My blood boils every time I see a girl complain about their beauty standards.

It's true. My brother used to be around 12% bf then got fit when he started lifting with me,which brings us to where he's  at now (4-5%) Went from a 6/10 with chubby cheeks and no jaw to a 9/10 hypermogging slayer with high cheekbones and a chiseled jawline

Everytime I see zyros:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaEPCsQ4608

skinnyfat said:
How do models stay with a relatively good body and lean face? I mean that, I would only want muscles to fit in a shirt and not let it hang around lol

Good genes and god tier bone structure. If I had a wider jaw and bigger cheekbones, I’d be bulking right now without a doubt. If you have an attractive face, muscles are a bonus. My face is subhuman but I look a lot worse when I put on even a little bit of weight. It’s crazy how much a difference it can make.

Vision said:
Yeah, that’s what I do sometimes. I avoid cakes and chocolates normally because otherwise they’d take up the majority of my calories for the day and it leaves me hungry for the rest of the day. Eat foods that will satiate you like protein and fat instead. Eat chicken, spinach, brocolli, nuts, etc. It’s up to you, man. You don’t need a food or diet plan, I eat the most random stuff throughout the day lol. Eat what you want, just stay under your limit. Use MyFitnessPal to track your calories and use a food scale if you want to be accurate. I start to look lean in a week if I go on a very low calorie deficit (800-1200 calories a day). Probably not healthy but brings faster results.

Legit. Just eat good food but don't be too autistic about sticking to a specific regimen/one meal. Try to spice things up

blackpill_incel said:
It's true. My brother used to be around 12% bf then got fit when he started lifting with me,which brings us to where he's  at now (4-5%) Went from a 6/10 with chubby cheeks and no jaw to a 9/10 hypermogging slayer with high cheekbones and a chiseled jawline

No offense, but what about your face when it's at 8%?

I was on the cusp of visible abs and had a V-taper (what bf% would that put me at?) and still had a baby face. It was like some photo shopped a child's head onto my body when I looked into a full length mirror.

TheIncelStaresBack said:

I was on the cusp of visible abs and had a V-taper (what bf% would that put me at?) and still had a baby face. It was like some photo shopped a child's head onto my body when I looked into a full length mirror.

Body fat percentage doesn't mean shit, and I've come here to tell you all this is major cope. We are incel because of our BONE STRUCTURE. Chances are you still have 0 jaw definition, cheek definition, and chin definition even if you go up to 5%

Guys like Zyros already look good, even if he isn't Chad, regardless of his body fat or not. It's all fucking bullshit.

Let me break this to everyone reading this. If you are at 12-15% body fat, and you still have no visible bone structure, you're fucked. Trust me. You'll be wasting your time starving yourself to 8% body fat. You'll go from ugly to even more ugly with dark circles and a melted face, because there is no fat to already support your weak crappy bones. I am at 10% body fat. I have a v-taper. I have abs. I have all that bullshit. I still have a chubby face because of the way my jaw is shaped, and because I have no fucking bones. That's all. My malar pads are just naturally big.

That dieting bullshit is just that...bullshit.

Ryo Hazuki said:

Lol scoober in pic 1 looks even gayer than he actually is lol.
>Try some sk8board skwatz guiz

TheIncelStaresBack said:

Lol ik what you mean about the baby face but I don't have that. I actually have a wide jaw (high test) but not much forward growth and other facial imbalamces (ex: recessed maxillae and invisible zygos).

My face at 8% doesnt look any differently than at less or slightly more due to these impairments.

As for you, if u see abs in good lighting and a v taper (Adonis belt), then you are at about 5-10%

anincelforlifelol said:
TheIncelStaresBack said:
I was on the cusp of visible abs and had a V-taper (what bf% would that put me at?) and still had a baby face. It was like some photo shopped a child's head onto my body when I looked into a full length mirror.
Body fat percentage doesn't mean shit, and I've come here to tell you all this is major cope. We are incel because of our BONE STRUCTURE. Chances are you still have 0 jaw definition, cheek definition, and chin definition even if you go up to 5%
Guys like Zyros already look good, even if he isn't Chad, regardless of his body fat or not. It's all fucking bullshit.
Let me break this to everyone reading this. If you are at 12-15% body fat, and you still have no visible bone structure, you're fucked. Trust me. You'll be wasting your time starving yourself to 8% body fat. You'll go from ugly to even more ugly with dark circles and a melted face, because there is no fat to already support your weak crappy bones. I am at 10% body fat. I have a v-taper. I have abs. I have all that bullshit. I still have a chubby face because of the way my jaw is shaped, and because I have no fucking bones. That's all. My malar pads are just naturally big.

how is it cope if OP just PROVED it isn't, retard?

anincelforlifelol said:

Guys like Zyros already look good, even if  he isn't Chad, regardless of his body fat or not. It's all fucking bullshit.

True, I’m at low body fat right now too but never been at 10%. If you have a wide jaw + strong cheekbones, it’ll stretch your skin and you’ll look less bloated in the face. Whereas, if you have a naturally round face, you’re fucked. But still, if you’re fat, you should cut because you might have good bone structure underneath that fat.

skinnyfat said:

He already had hollow cheeks even before, you fucking moron.

anincelforlifelol said:
skinnyfat said:
He already had hollow cheeks even before, you fucking moron.

Uh, where are the hollow cheeks or phenomenal bone structure in them, you fucking absolute idiot?

https://i.imgur.com/D8l8blt.png
https://imgur.com/MlCmK.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/PjgCb.jpg

It's like this dickhead just completely ignored the original post to spurt his angrycel theories out of his fucking ass

TURBO said:
Actor Dan Stevens was always pudgy throughout his acting career, then lost a tonne of weight for the movie 'the Guest' 

Before:

la-downton-abbey-season-3-portraits_pictures.jpeg

Whoa doesn't even look like the same guy

Dan_Stevens.jpg

Dan-Stevens_2430187b.jpg

After:

18262998_max-f606634e6317faf60878ca99f86b87fc.jpg

tumblr_n7s6yzOpww1so3dl0o8_500.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

Damn, jelly of the 3 dudes that had red cheeks in their before photos. Mine look like the third guy's (out of those 3). Try not looking beta when you look embarrassed 98% of the time.

Fuck. I need to lose weight but I hate losing weight, I am such a compulsive person.

Looks like there's hope for me naturally

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3HGb1sUPm0[/video]

Here's another good one. Look at how much leaner his face gets, especially in that last bit of fat loss. Obviously the lighting is a bit better, but it's still a good difference.

TURBO said:
Actor Dan Stevens was always pudgy throughout his acting career, then lost a tonne of weight for the movie 'the Guest' 

Before:

la-downton-abbey-season-3-portraits_pictures.jpeg

Dan_Stevens.jpg

Dan-Stevens_2430187b.jpg

After:

18262998_max-f606634e6317faf60878ca99f86b87fc.jpg

tumblr_n7s6yzOpww1so3dl0o8_500.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

10/10 find

zETYx8f.png

@Framecel222 This guy looks a bit like you.Time to gymcel, reduce body fat and reduce bloat. We're all going to make it.

I'm fat now, currently at 215 lbs and 5'8"

Even if I lose weight, I don't know if it will matter since I'm a MANLET

anon_899 said:
I'm fat now, currently at 215 lbs and 5'8"

Even if I lose weight, I don't know if it will matter since I'm a MANLET

Face is always more important than height. Make face good enough and height will not be as much of an issue.

CopingGymcel said:
zETYx8f.png

@Framecel222 This guy looks a bit like you.Time to gymcel, reduce body fat and reduce bloat. We're all going to make it.

insane face changes. I never cared about having visible abs or shit. Its all about how much fat affects face.

How did you drop so much weight so quickly Zyros?

Bumping this for its importance. It's soon weight loss season (January).

Zyros said:
Ill post 2 of them which are not selfies

[img=300x401]https://puu.sh/yrlRy/f7ac6e65f6.png[/img]

Before weight loss. I was worse than this but its the only pic I have here in this PC, which also is not a selfie.

[img=300x386]https://puu.sh/yrlUV/b0bbb6b968.png[/img] [img=300x366]https://puu.sh/yrlWI/316b642574.png[/img]

After weight loss. These 2 are not selfies either, and share somewhat similar light condition (front lightning)

Also NEVER EVER BULK AGAIN DONT FALL FOR IT. FACE is WAY MORE IMPORTANT than muscle mass. Losing your cheekbones is NOT worth it.

LOOK AT ZYROS SOCIALIZING AT PARTIES AND BEING INCLUDED WITH NORMANS. WHAT A JOKE THIS SITE IS TO STILL ALLOW HIM TO POST FOR FUCKS SAKE

O V E R, JUST DIEEEEE! DONE, DEATH!, OOOHOHH! REEEE!

I was underweight until my thirties and looked like what you'd call a weak soyboi nowadays. So, no.

Already lean, have no bone structure. Wouldn't make a difference anyways

Good inspiration for me to lose fat

CopingGymcel said:
@Itsover.

Congratulations on finding some photos of people whose face changed significantly. What I've always said though is that these are outliers, not the majority. For 95% of incels, they won't suddenly transform into Chadlite or above just from losing weight. In fact, the change is so rare you even have people showing before and after pics (whereas no one takes a before and after pic for someone usual and expected, or when they didn't change at all).

The gym is cope boyos, no gym for your faces.

itsOVER said:
Congratulations on finding some photos of people whose face changed significantly. What I've always said though is that these are outliers, not the majority. For 95% of incels, they won't suddenly transform into Chadlite or above just from losing weight. In fact, the change is so rare you even have people showing before and after pics (whereas no one takes a before and after pic for someone usual and expected, or when they didn't change at all).

I am not saying it will work for everyone, BUT most people will at least look better with a leaner face. Some people will still be butt ugly, you can just go to "progresspics reddit/imgur" and that much is clear (although most of those guys never get really lean, but rather go from fat to about 20-25% body fat), but that's not everyone. I've seen your face and you're not ugly, and you're one of those guys with fat in unfortunate areas, that you just had lipo for, right? So you more than anyone should understand how important facial fat is. I think that once you've removed the excess fat on your face, you'll at least be average looking.

Here's just a fast example of a guy I found on progess pics right now (from skinny fat to about 13% body fat):

VlmUg2A.jpg

Did he become "good looking" from losing weight? No, but he got better looking and can easily get into a relationship with a girl if he is NT enough

CopingGymcel said:
Obviously this doesn't apply to guys with extremely poorly developed bone structure, but even a guy with slightly below average bone structure will greatly benefit from staying close to single digit body fat.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-qbnAxqinc[/video]

Guy goes from a normal body fat to quite lean and I would say that the difference in quite huge. 

You can't consider yourself incel if you haven't tried being really lean. 

attachment.php

attachment.php

D8l8blt.png

90eFK.png

MlCmK.jpg
AyMQ6.jpg

XGXaDmJ.jpg

PjgCb.jpg
NVl5gCV.jpg

IHJWuxp.png
1PnyDtRl.jpg

UP0Vc.jpg
ZdlWE.jpg

gusIntro.jpg

fASyGep.jpg
nTYsAq9.jpg

edd47fb2608868c730d58946ec0ac47d.png

f7ac6e65f6.png
b0bbb6b968.png
316b642574.png

Weight loss is the biggest looksmax there is. Time to hit the gym, boyos.

Thick neck and lean body with a good face is all you need to slay.

Lean doesn't mean shit

Lol at Zyros.

But yeah, it definitely helps for most people, but not if your face is ugly while having a lean face.

anincelforlifelol said:
Lean doesn't mean shit

Then what are those photos I posted? Being lean is super important for looking good. What do all Chads and Chadlites have in common? A lean face. Most guys who do well with women are around 12% body fat.

CopingGymcel said:
Then what are those photos I posted? Being lean is super important for looking good. What do all Chads and Chadlites have in common? A lean face. Most guys who do well with women are around 12% body fat.

If you already have fucking bones underneath your face. I am proof that lean is bullshit. I have 10-12% body fat. I am a subhuman, and I look fucking awful. Just LOL.

CopingGymcel said:
I am not saying it will work for everyone, BUT most people will at least look better with a leaner face. Some people will still be butt ugly, you can just go to "progresspics reddit/imgur" and that much is clear (although most of those guys never get really lean, but rather go from fat to about 20-25% body fat), but that's not everyone. I've seen your face and you're not ugly, and you're one of those guys with fat in unfortunate areas, that you just had lipo for, right? So you more than anyone should understand how important facial fat is. I think that once you've removed the excess fat on your face, you'll at least be average looking.

You can't get lipo on your face unfortunately, as that leads to unfortunate crevices and wrinkles in the face. I got it to take away my double chin, which is a bit different (basically, the fat is zapped from the area under the chin not the face itself).

However, let's be honest - the chin is a fairly big piece of bone in comparison to the rest of the face, and it's also an area that needs to be prominently defined. It's thus quite an easy job to take off the excess fat around it, and have it look better. It's also pretty hard to have a chin that legit looks awful when made defined.

Much harder though to get a good result when it comes to smaller facial bones. If your bones are recessed (this will be most incels, and indeed most normies to some degree) then it's not really possible to lose weight to gain face definition as your bones are never gonna show up. And if they DO show up, you'll probably still look like shit anyway as the bones won't be in the right positions to give you that 'slayer' look.

If someone had forward growth in the maxilla and lower third (i.e. like a Chad), normally they're gonna have to be pretty frickin big to have the typical incel potato face look. Sure those guys could lose weight, but the average skinny fat incel at 15-25% body fat or so? I'm highly skeptical it's gonna work for most - simply because there's not many Chads in the general population, so chances are even when you lose all that fat you're still not gonna have Chad bones. And that assumes losing such fat is even possible - for some people fat distribution genetics will make that impossible. Personally I've never tried dropping to single digit body fat levels but statistically speaking it's highly unlikely to make much difference.

And for most people, even if it did make a difference...let's be real fucking generous and say most incels could go up one PSL point (keep in mind 1 PSL point is quite a jump). That's only helping the guys who are 5s moving to 6's. If you move from 3 to 4, or 4 to 5 etc it doesn't make any real difference at all to your social and dating prospects in the west.

Basically yes, for a small minority, it will help them, and be worth it. There's a much greater majority though for whom it's gonna do nothing for, and on that basis I'd say it's not worth it at all.

anincelforlifelol said:
If you already have fucking bones underneath your face. I am proof that lean is bullshit. I have 10-12% body fat. I am a subhuman, and I look fucking awful. Just LOL.

If you read my OP, you'll see that I wrote that it doesn't work for absolutely everyone. For a small percent of people (you), it doesn't work. I do think that most people should at least have been lean once their adult life to at least know if they have any potential, because unless you look completely subhuman, you'll never know until you've actually been lean. 

And you'd probably look worse at 20% body fat than you do now.

CopingGymcel said:
If you read my OP, you'll see that I wrote that it doesn't work for absolutely everyone. For a small percent of people (you), it doesn't work. I do think that most people should at least have been lean once their adult life to at least know if they have any potential, because unless you look completely subhuman, you'll never know until you've actually been lean. 

Wrong. I looked better at 18-20% body fat. With 10-12% my cheeks got more saggy but are still fat. My eyes look far more tired because I no longer have fat underneath my eyes, and my dark circles are worse than usual.

itsOVER said:
You can't get lipo on your face unfortunately, as that leads to unfortunate crevices and wrinkles in the face. I got it to take away my double chin, which is a bit different (basically, the fat is zapped from the area under the chin not the face itself).

However, let's be honest - the chin is a fairly big piece of bone in comparison to the rest of the face, and it's also an area that needs to be prominently defined. It's thus quite an easy job to take off the excess fat around it, and have it look better. It's also pretty hard to have a chin that legit looks awful when made defined.

Much harder though to get a good result when it comes to smaller facial bones. If your bones are recessed (this will be most incels, and indeed most normies to some degree) then it's not really possible to lose weight to gain face definition as your bones are never gonna show up. And if they DO show up, you'll probably still look like shit anyway as the bones won't be in the right positions to give you that 'slayer' look.

If someone had forward growth in the maxilla and lower third (i.e. like a Chad), normally they're gonna have to be pretty frickin big to have the typical incel potato face look. Sure those guys could lose weight, but the average skinny fat incel at 15-25% body fat or so? I'm highly skeptical it's gonna work for most - simply because there's not many Chads in the general population, so chances are even when you lose all that fat you're still not gonna have Chad bones. And that assumes losing such fat is even possible - for some people fat distribution genetics will make that impossible. Personally I've never tried dropping to single digit body fat levels but statistically speaking it's highly unlikely to make much difference.

And for most people, even if it did make a difference...let's be real fucking generous and say most incels could go up one PSL point (keep in mind 1 PSL point is quite a jump). That's only helping the guys who are 5s moving to 6's. If you move from 3 to 4, or 4 to 5 etc it doesn't make any real difference at all to your social and dating prospects in the west.

Basically yes, for a small minority, it will help them, and be worth it. There's a much greater majority though for whom it's gonna do nothing for, and on that basis I'd say it's not worth it at all.

It's not about becoming a Chad, it's about looking better. Almost nobody (may be on guy lurking who is already a Chadlite) on this site could become a Chad through fat loss. If you can become a 6/10, you're good to go if you're somewhat NT. Even a 5/10, your life will improve, because people won't have negative emotions related to your face (you'll have a neutral standpoint).

anincelforlifelol said:
CopingGymcel said:
Wrong. I looked better at 18-20% body fat. With 10-12% my cheeks got more saggy but are still fat. My eyes look far more tired because I no longer have fat underneath my eyes, and my dark circles are worse than usual.

Well then you're one of those unfortunate people who are extremely ugly with a face that can't be saved and that sucks for you. If you haven't noticed, most of this forum consists of guys in the 4-6 range, who all could benefit from getting a little leaner.

CopingGymcel said:
itsOVER said:
Here's just a fast example of a guy I found on progess pics right now (from skinny fat to about 13% body fat):
VlmUg2A.jpg

Did he become "good looking" from losing weight? No, but he got better looking and can easily get into a relationship with a girl if he is NT enough

He could easily be Chad if he fixed that dead animal on his head.

CopingGymcel said:
It's not about becoming a Chad, it's about looking better. Almost nobody (may be on guy lurking who is already a Chadlite) on this site could become a Chad through fat loss. If you can become a 6/10, you're good to go if you're somewhat NT. Even a 5/10, your life will improve, because people won't have negative emotions related to your face (you'll have a neutral standpoint).

Well I think I speak for most guys when I saw that we're really not concerned about looking good just for the sake of vanity. We want to look good to attract women. If the end result of 'looking better' is still zero pussy, then yeah I'd consider it a total waste of time. Honestly I'd be perfectly happy if in some alternate reality I looked like Jsanza but was getting laid a lot...it's all about attracting the opposite sex really, everything else is cope just like that 'I lift for myself, not for women' bullshit some copers like to say.

I agree if you're a 5 and you go to a 6, then it's worth it. I think I already said that. But for incels in the 1-2-3-4 category (a lot more of them than PSL 5's) gymcelling is going to make no difference to their SMV - it was 0 before, and it'll be 0 after gymcelling too. You don't see many examples of 3s turning into 6's with fat loss, and it's 6 that's the cutoff point for getting laid in the west.

Finally - one can get lean without ever going to the gym. It's perfectly possible, as you've admitted yourself, to get 10-12% levels of body fat just from diet alone. And if you look like shit at 10% going to 8% by lifting and making sure you eat a ton of protein isn't going to make any difference whatsoever.

itsOVER said:
Well I think I speak for most guys when I saw that we're really not concerned about looking good just for the sake of vanity. We want to look good to attract women. If the end result of 'looking better' is still zero pussy, then yeah I'd consider it a total waste of time. Honestly I'd be perfectly happy if in some alternate reality I looked like Jsanza but was getting laid a lot...it's all about attracting the opposite sex really, everything else is cope just like that 'I lift for myself, not for women' bullshit some copers like to say.

I agree if you're a 5 and you go to a 6, then it's worth it. I think I already said that. But for incels in the 1-2-3-4 category (a lot more of them than PSL 5's) gymcelling is going to make no difference to their SMV - it was 0 before, and it'll be 0 after gymcelling too. You don't see many examples of 3s turning into 6's with fat loss, and it's 6 that's the cutoff point for getting laid in the west.

Finally - one can get lean without ever going to the gym. It's perfectly possible, as you've admitted yourself, to get 10-12% levels of body fat just from diet alone. And if you look like shit at 10% going to 8% by lifting and making sure you eat a ton of protein isn't going to make any difference whatsoever.

You can go from a 4 to a 5.5-6 with fat loss if you're carrying some extra fat om your face, it's very possible, so I don't think you need to look like a 5/10 at 20% body fat for the gym to be worth it. 4 and up and gymcelling can work, notice the word can. Just as all looksmaxing, it doesn't always work, but we still try because we're willing to do whatever it takes to potentially get laid (if some virgin isn't willing to try everything, he is volcel and not incel).

Yes, people can be 10-12% body fat without working out, but usually those who are, are people who have fast metabolisms who have always been lean. If you're someone with an average to below average metabolism at 20% body fat and you're trying to reach 10% body fat without working out, you're probably going to look overly skinny when you get there and you'll have trouble even getting there to begin with from a lack of muscle (no muscle makes it hard to be low body fat).

When you're lifting weights in a caloric deficit and while eating enough protein, you're telling your body to repair the muscle you've broken down through a process called protein synthesis. Protein synthesis takes calories to perform, which means that not only do you lose weight from the calories burned during the session (could easily be 250-350 calories in 1 hour), but you'll also burn calories throughout the day from protein synthesis. You're telling your body that you need to maintain muscle mass, because it's important for you to be able to perform your daily chores (lifting weights). When you don't lift weights in a caloric deficit, your body has no reason to hold on to muscle and thus you end up losing it. When you want to lose fat, you want to lose fat and not muscle. The more muscle you lose, the lower your metabolism gets, as muscle mass takes energy to maintain.

CopingGymcel said:
You can go from a 4 to a 5.5-6 with fat loss if you're carrying some extra fat om your face, it's very possible, so I don't think you need to look like a 5/10 at 20% body fat for the gym to be worth it. 4 and up and gymcelling can work, notice the word can. Just as all looksmaxing, it doesn't always work, but we still try because we're willing to do whatever it takes to potentially getting laid.

Yes, people can be 10-12% body fat without working out, but usually those who are,  are people who have fast metabolisms who have always been lean. If you're someone with an average to below average metabolism who is at 20% body fat and you're trying to reach 10% body fat without working out, you're probably going to look overly skinny when you get there and you'll trouble even getting there to begin with from a lack of muscle (no muscle makes it hard to be low body fat).

Logic dictates that if you starve yourself for long enough you'll get to 10-12% in the end even without working out (hell, and even less than this, only 4% of body fat is essential on guys after all). It's not like the body is just gonna kill itself while it still has energy reserves left to burn.

I disagree that someone can move up 2 points in PSL from gymcelling except in extreme outliers. As in the chance is so ridiculously small it's not worth even bothering with - for a similar reason, I don't buy lottery tickets either.

I also suspect that the 'good looking potential' from leanmaxxing among incels is even smaller than in the general population, since surely to fuck if you were getting female attention at a slim/skinny body type, you wouldn't then suddenly decide to start eating potato chips and cake, get fat and lose all that attention. Or if you did, you'd quickly lose it off again once you realised the impact it had.

I'll probably be cutting down to 50kg over the next couple of months anyway because I've already spent all my money on hair transplant + lipo and so literally can only afford to eat about 800-900 calories a day until April when the NEETbux loans will come flowing in again, but I don't expect it to have any impact on me really. I'll go from incel to incel because it's really all about bone structure.

itsOVER said:
Logic dictates that if you starve yourself for long enough you'll get to 10-12% in the end even without working out (hell, and even less than this, only 4% of body fat is essential on guys after all). It's not like the body is just gonna kill itself while it still has energy reserves left to burn.

Of course. You might even be able to hit 5% body fat before you die from malnourishment. But we're talking about optimal fat loss, not just weight loss. Just because YOU CAN get to 10% body fat without working out, that doesn't mean you should. Why would you spend several months more to get to 10% body fat and starve yourself, feeling like absolute shit, when you can just workout for 30-45 minutes three days a week and achieve it much faster and without ending up with a body that looks like complete shit? 

I don't see what you're trying to argue with here. My argument stands: "The best way to lose fat is through lifting weights in a caloric deficit and a high protein diet" - you can't argue with that, it's scientific fact. If you don't want to do it the best way and want to stay in a caloric deficit for many many months to achieve the same with a worse end result, then be my guest.

CopingGymcel said:
Of course. You might even be able to hit 5% body fat before you die from nourishment. But we're talking about optimal fat loss, not just weight loss. Just because YOU CAN get to 10% body fat without working out, that doesn't mean you should. Why would you spend several months more to get to 10% body fat and starve yourself, feeling like absolute shit, when you can just work out for 30-45 minutes three times a week and achieve it much faster and without ending up with a body that looks like complete shit? 

I don't see what you're trying to argue with here. My argument stands: "The best way to lose fat is through lifting weights in a caloric deficit and a high protein diet" - you can't argue with that, it's scientific fact. If you don't want to do it the best way and want to stay in a caloric deficit for many many months to achieve the same with a worse end result, then be my guest.

You think of results as a sliding scale though, when it's actually more a binary one. The way to assess whether getting lean was a success is by asking the question 'are you getting laid more now?'. Given getting laid is all about face, and your face looks the same at x% body fat (even though your body might look different if you lifted), the only driver of the success is the face. Sure maybe it takes a bit longer if you don't lift (not that much longer though, a deficit is still a deficit, and you don't enter 'starvation mode' until you get to single digit body fat levels anyway), but the end result will be identical.

And if your face does actually look good at low bodyfat levels, it'll be trivially easy to gain some muscle definition afterwards as you'll look anorexic. Easy to get abs, develop defined arm muscles etc under those conditions as you've not got much fat left to obscure your muscle.

Plus let's look at other benefits of not going to the gym:

1) No muscle mass = you don't have to worry so much about what you put in your diet, you only have to worry about total calories. It's one less thing to have to track during the day.
2) You don't have to stand in a communal shower while other guys may or may not be checking out your cock.
3) You don't have to have the suicide fuel of seeing Stacy's and Chad's talking to each other in the gym.
4) Gym membership can be expensive. You avoid this cost by sitting on your ass at home.
5) It's less work just to eat less than it is to lift AND eat less.

CopingGymcel said:
I don't see what you're trying to argue with here. My argument stands: "The best way to lose fat is through lifting weights in a caloric deficit and a high protein diet"

That's not really true. Lifting weights isn't that great for losing weight.

Running or swimming are much better; and these options don't always result in an unbalanced looking body. But about having to do 2-3+ hours a week is definitely true.

Avoid foods that are high in sodium such as pizza and bacon if you wanna get lean