Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being lonely release the same amount of stress hormones as getting punched in the fucking face

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Essentially, we are getting punched in the face, all the time, every day, 24/7. Our cortisol is always elevated.

Punch them in the face (in gta 4)

No wonder my heart is racing all the fucking time.

Its over for punchedrepeatedlycels

On the bright side, it makes you emotionally disciplined

Fuck this gay earth. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :feelsrope:

Joe need ROGAIN

And then you blame fatcels for not being able to lose weight while cortisol makes you gain or stagnate your weight :feelsrope: I have lost 22kg even with elevated cortisol, depression and anxiety 24/7.

Yet society won’t ever care

Incels get constantly assaulted their whole lives, and then people are surprised when they fight back.

FUCK YOU INCEL YOU DONT DESERVE TO NOT BE LONELY

cope, I stopped feeling anything, sure after a certain amount of time it felt horrible being lonely but I literally feel nothing and have no desire to change this state

Being low social status damages the immune system. And remember, being below average looking is default low social status.

LowSocialStatus

That’s makes sense I guess.. that’s why I’m always so vigilante

For a while i was researching cortisol reduction herbs... There's not many.

They are usually considered "adaptagens." Like ginsing...

Cheapest thing is meditation.

Better punched in the face everyday than cuck.

Brutal. No wonder there are so many anxietycels here

"You have to be happy alone before you can be happy with others". Once again, the normies have it backwards. Joe Rogaine is redpilled for once.

I’d rather be punched in the face daily than be lonely tho.. loneliness is worse..

And all that stress is making you uglier which leads to increased loneliness.
"You have to be happy alone before you can be happy with others". Once again, the normies have it backwards. Joe Rogaine is redpilled for once.
I hate that cope so much

Even worse than that is being constantly made fun of because of your loneliness. No matter what you do, nothing works and people blame you.
They even start to think you're violent and a potential terrorist

Yeah this is seriously true. It's so hard to lose weight due to the cortisol, worse in summer because so much more stress fuel out there.
I'm so pathetic I even developed an immune system disorder from the stress caused by how I am treated because I'm ugly, which fucked up my terrible skin and beard

the sexhavers are killing us

im depressed because of being lonely

Cortisol is an immunosuppressant and inhibits bone growth.

If you're not born Chad then it's only gonna get exponential from this point.