Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being low inhib got me in trouble

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
Used to do the cold approaching, stark bluntness in what I wanted, and all the PUA shit, you name it.
But being overtly aggressive and horny without hiding it only got me in loads of trouble in school. In fact, it almost got me into legal trouble once. This close call with fucking my future careers up scared me straight, and I've mostly become high inhib because of the consequences I almost suffered from being low inhib.

Don't go down the path of being low inhib, and don't listen to low IQcels who tell you to be low inhib. They're setting you up for trouble, especially if you're an ugly man. You are not effeminate just because you choose not to do something that will likely land you in the slammer, you're just not being stupid.

Couldn't be low inhib if I wanted to

I would end up having it worse if I was low inhib.

I would have 90 STD's by now if I was low inhib

You can be low inhib as long as you're high iq about it.

That's the price of jow inhib game. Multiple stints in jail, a mile long RAP sheet and few career prospects (robbing, hustling, slanging, bumming off your welfare collecting baby-mamas).

I've talked about this on here many times before. Being low inhib is a net NEGATIVE for ugly males. Women want as little interaction with ugly males as possible, ideally none. They don't want to see ugly males when they go to clubs, parties and other social things. Ugly males are eye sores to women.

There are very few things women HATE more than an extroverted, confident ugly male that's really talkative, approaches women, and goes out a lot. That's an ugly male that doesn't know his place. Women want you to stay in your apartments or basements...or even more ideally, dead.

If you can be low inhib without getting in serious trouble, I'd 100% do it. But we live in a cucked time with cucked politicians who cuck ugly men by making just looking at women wrong a crime. Of course, Chad can be high inhib all he wants without the bitch turning him in, but even that's changing since women's hypergamy is on full overdrive.

Nahh...man people just thought you were overconfident
that's why it is so important to be "cocky-funny"
to take the edge off.

Keep Doing You Boyo!

If you can be low inhib without getting in serious trouble, I'd 100% do it. But we live in a cucked time with cucked politicians who cuck ugly men by making just looking at women wrong a crime. Of course, Chad can be high inhib all he wants without the bitch turning him in, but even that's changing since women's hypergamy is on full overdrive.
Don't let them cuck you, we need to stand up for our rights. Even rosa parks refused to sit in the back of the bus, so why should we?

I've talked about this on here many times before. Being low inhib is a net NEGATIVE for ugly males. Women want as little interaction with ugly males as possible, ideally none. They don't want to see ugly males when they go to clubs, parties and other social things. Ugly males are eye sores to women.

There are very few things women HATE more than an extroverted, confident ugly male that's really talkative, approaches women, and goes out a lot. That's an ugly male that doesn't know his place. Women want you to stay in your apartments or basements...or even more ideally, dead.

legit af.

Being low inhib makes it worse for me.

did you unzip dick in front of them?

Hoi.hoi, well they have no symphaty after all.for leftovers

Being low inhib as an incel is not a good thing at all.

If you are a sub5 man, It has no effect. Being low-ini works for people around 5-7/10.

The only thing being low inhib is good for is if you are @catfishman23 talking to roasties in public about BBC

If you are a sub5 man, It has no effect. Being low-ini works for people around 5-7/10.
Can you explain to me what low inhib is and sub5/sub8 ?

Tell us what happened OP...what kind of trouble did you get and what was the legal brush?

Can you explain to me what low inhib is and sub5/sub8 ?
Low inhibition = lack of fear or shyness.
Sub8= someone under 8/10 in the PSL scale.
Sub 5= someone under 5/10 in the PSL scale.
PSL = Puahate, Sluthate and Lookism.

What legal trouble?

Low inhibition = lack of fear or shyness.
Sub8= someone under 8/10 in the PSL scale.
Sub 5= someone under 5/10 in the PSL scale.
PSL = Puahate, Sluthate and Lookism.
Thank you :)

this guy gets it.

You can be low inhib without being intrusive or oppressive, and PUA cold approaching requires you to be a lot of both so it's problematic if you are not attractive.

PUAs believe things like "stay until they ask you to leave", but most polite people have to hit a high treshold of discomfort in order to be so assertive. They prefer to tolerate you as much as possible and then avoid you in the future.

Being low inhib requires social intelligence and savoir faire

Oh my fucking god its over.
HOW DO YOU GUYS NOT ROPE