Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being Low IQ and Incel is a death sentence

GreyWorld

GreyWorld

The world's a shady place
★★
I'm currently failing college after barely passing the first year. I'm only smart in my technology major and pretty much no other core classes. I barely made it through high school as well due to the same problem. What's great about being subhuman as well is that obviously you have no support during the whole ordeal which leads to even less motivation and more problems. Chad has his harem of foids and friends meanwhile I am taking classes exclusively online and don't talk to many people other than my family. Going to actual classes last year was hell due to being talked down upon by professors and obviously females and classmates ignoring me and only speaking to me when required.

Shits expensive and I even tried busting my ass in a warehouse for peanuts since I'm not qualified for anything else and it's just not enough to finally move out of my parents place and not live in a cardboard box. I'd just collect neetbux like some people on here since I'm technically on the autistic spectrum due to having adhd as a kid, but I'm sure I don't qualify. I don't take medication for it anymore but I can definitely still feel the ADD portion of my condition. I personally just want a nice quiet and peaceful life in the desert somewhere where I don't owe anyone anything, nor see anyone and would just work remotely on my pc. It's pretty shitty knowing that probably won't happen. My life's pretty much the joke, "Your grades say marry rich but your face says study harder". It's fun knowing that studying harder isn't working and there's no possibility of me marrying anything let alone a rich female. :feelskek:

I'm fully expecting a complete massacre of my post in the comments but it feels good to vent regardless if anyone feels for me or not.

agreed, I had spend 4-8 hours daily studying while I saw Chads who banged whores daily studying an hour or two and mog me grades wise

brutal

I wouldn't say I'm low IQ but I have zero interest or motivation in studying. It's just pointless when you have a fucked up existence that won't get any better regardless of your effort in academics. That being said I'm an utter parasite when it comes to college, I'll probably finish my degree without knowing shit...

brutal

I wouldn't say I'm low IQ but I have zero interest or motivation in studying. It's just pointless when you have a fucked up existence that won't get any better regardless of your effort in academics. That being said I'm an utter parasite when it comes to college, I'll probably finish my degree without knowing shit...
I've learned more on my own just researching what I'm interested in than what I've learned in school. Sucks to know pretty much the only good way of getting a job in my field is that shitty piece of paper. Moneymaxxing is all I have so it's brutal to see that's not gonna be a thing.

Im also in second year of uni and feel the same way. I am taking online school and literally have zero contact with anybody thats not my family. Sad part is its not much of a lifestyle change from when I was living on campus other than ocasionally going to the gym.

Be prepared for a life of betabux after you graduate

I don't understand the question.

I've learned more on my own just researching what I'm interested in than what I've learned in school. Sucks to know pretty much the only good way of getting a job in my field is that shitty piece of paper. Moneymaxxing is all I have so it's brutal to see that's not gonna be a thing.
college is a pyramid scheme

There’s a tall Chadlite in my major who’s a complete IQmogger. Brutal tbh.

Basically how well you do in life is determined by how good you look. But being born with good memory helps too

brutal

bhai you can ascend with jaw surgery tbh.
Should be lifefuel to studymaxx and get the money needed for it

bhai you can ascend with jaw surgery tbh.
Should be lifefuel to studymaxx and get the money needed for it
idk man only chance I have is to alienmaxx in some decent country cuz the job market here is dogshit