Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being Low IQ +Non NT is hell on earth

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I have OCD and low IQ ( certified ).
Most of incels can think about moneymax and try their best to achieve some wealthy position.
I struggled since middle school; my biggest problems are in maths and similar subjects.

IRL also I'm an inept who's very afraid/high inhibition and with poor social experience that make me look younger than my real age.
People treat me like a kid/boy even if zi'm 28.

Also I'm weird and self aware about my appereance.
I try to hold my height in public/push arm on body to make it bigger/gymcel walk even if I'm not big.
I have some OCD tics or weird things like sucking all the air when drinking from plastic bottles, I really give the impression of someone with problems.
They often tell me it seems like I'm always dissociated.
I don't know how to help myself since I'm getting older and I have no skills at all and I'm slow learner too.

It sucks because being ugly, low IQ and non NT are three conditions that impair your life potential MASSIVELY but are not recognized by the liberals like belonging to a "minority" is. People are even allowed to make fun of you for all three. Autism does get some recognition as an actual problem nowadays, but OCD, not a chance.

It sucks because being ugly, low IQ and non NT are three conditions that impair your life potential MASSIVELY but are not recognized by the liberals like belonging to a "minority" is. People are even allowed to make fun of you for all three. Autism does get some recognition as an actual problem nowadays, but OCD, not a chance.
OCD gets recognition when a foid pretends to have it
But not when males actually have it

same and yes it is.