Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being Low IQ, poor, ugly and with OCD it's like living to be mogged

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I have certified low IQ; I didn't even pass the first years of High School and my grades were always very bad no matter how hard I tried. Logic, short term memory, problem solving are all fucked up.
Also I have been diagnosed with severe OCD and social anxiety.

Of course I've always been isolated; I used to lay on couch every evening and daydreaming all day.

I had problems in doing simple tasks when I was a waiter, I wasn't able to relate in a normal way. I was too silent and awkward; also I made tons of stupid mistakes.
People IRL talk to me like they would talk to a little kid even if I'm 27.
I have always been the laughing stock since i was a kid.
If I look around there is no hope, I'm just growing older and I have 0 life experiences except school or work.
I'm coping with gymcelling and sports but as I said I hate seeing my peers who are actually living normal lives with friends and relationships.

That’s unfortunate, GrAYcel

I have certified low IQ; I didn't even pass the first years of High School and my grades were always very bad no matter how hard I tried. Logic, short term memory, problem solving are all fucked up.

Of course I've always been isolated; I used to lay on couch every evening and daydreaming all day.

I had problems in doing simple tasks when I was a waiter, I wasn't able to relate in a normal way. I was too silent and awkward; also I made tons of stupid mistakes.
If I look around there is no hope, I'm just growing older and I have 0 life experiences except school or work.
I'm coping with gymcelling and sports but as I said I hate seeing my peers who are actually living normal lives with friends and relationships.
How low? 70? 65?

that's brutal.

of course
we are like NPCs in tutorial area
living only so normies can learn fighting and basic controls and feel better about themselves

That is really fucking brutal.

Same but replace OCD with Autism, I feel you fellow low iqcel

over for us low IQcels. I have read same shit 3 times minimum before my nigger brain accepts and comprehends the fucking contents. oh the woes of being a fucking untermensch

anxiety fucks everything up because anxiety doesn't let you concentrate and that's fatal for your studies. I feel identified with making mistakes in junk jobs that other normal people didn't make.

anxiety fucks everything up because anxiety doesn't let you concentrate and that's fatal for your studies. I feel identified with making mistakes in junk jobs that other normal people didn't make.
Actually I don't have anxiety when I'm at work; the problem is I have hard times when I need to do stuff alone
How low? 70? 65?
Borderline retarded IQ

This is really unfair, so if you have a low IQ, you can't like solve like basic algebra questions? What is the capability of your math and reading skills?

This is really unfair, so if you have a low IQ, you can't like solve like basic algebra questions? What is the capability of your math and reading skills?
Very basic but my verbal skills are decent.
Also I struggle with simple task and when it comes to orientation/processing information or instructions.

sounds very similair to me but im already decade older than you. idk it just gets worse