Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being mogged feels traumatic

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
Being mogged really takes a toll on my mental health, scientists wont study this but I'm sure frequent moggins are extremely dangerous to ones health probably on par with deadly substances, going to school is death when everyone else mogs you, the worse is when your family members mog you because you are mogged daily at home, Cain and Able is a classic story about not being able to handle brother mog

I don't even find facial mogs to be that bad. It's when people are much stronger than you or have a larger frame when I feel most "emasculated". That, and experiencemogged, as in they have a girlfriend or whatever

thats why i left school and im not going outside of my home
it helps me to avoid being mogged

tfw heightmogged by women on the daily :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I remember my first days of wageslaving

having to shake the hand of chad CEO/COO

I got hand shake mogged to eternity

There's a correlation between succefulness & the size of your hands

heightmogged,lifemogged,facemogged...that is why I refuse to go outside,it is too unhealthy for me

I went outside today and got so brutally mogged that I am going to stay inside for the rest of this month. I am 182cm ffs yet every second dude is taller than me. IMAGINE BEING LIKE 5"6??!?!?!?! HOW DO PEOPLE EVEN LIVE LIKE THIS.......

Traumatizes me

I don't even find facial mogs to be that bad. It's when people are much stronger than you or have a larger frame when I feel most "emasculated". That, and experiencemogged, as in they have a girlfriend or whatever
probably cause you cant see your face it doesn't feel that bad where as height is evident from your perspective I'm very self conscious of it

I went outside today and got so brutally mogged that I am going to stay inside for the rest of this month. I am 182cm ffs yet every second dude is taller than me. IMAGINE BEING LIKE 5"6??!?!?!?! HOW DO PEOPLE EVEN LIVE LIKE THIS.......

where do you live?

imagine being legit 5'3

where do you live?

imagine being legit 5'3
Europe, if I was 5"3 I would be getting mogged by children. I would stay inside 24/7 and forget the world even exists.

Europe, if I was 5"3 I would be getting mogged by children. I would stay inside 24/7 and forget the world even exists.
it's over

i want to do that, but I can't I need to wageslave a few more years so i can get my retirement pension so I can rot & LDAR in peace

I remember my first days of wageslaving

having to shake the hand of chad CEO/COO

I got hand shake mogged to eternity

There's a correlation between succefulness & the size of your hands
i HATE having to interact with chads

I get heightmogged by white women on a regular basis (I'm 5'7".)

I hate that I have to co exist with other people, this being one of the reasons

Thats why I never go outside, sadly I still have school.

It's a mog or be mogged world out there