Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel being near 2 stacies in uni today made me want to die.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so i went to uni today to the library to study there. i sat in a big table with a uni friend, and in that same table there were 2 stacies that were "studying".
we exchanged a few words due to my uni friend being a chad-lite, so this was nice.
i studied there for around 6 hours, the last 2 without the friend (he went home early.)
during that time those stacies mainly talked with each other instead of studying... and the things they said just me realized how degenarates foids are.

first of all they talked so much shit about so many people!!!!!!! "you saw how X dressed? she looked like a junkie" "he was so ugly" "what a creep Y is"
SO MUCH SHIT. SO FUCKING MUCH. only evil stuff.

also when my chadlite friend was with me they acted a bit better...the minute he went they started being so disgusting. talking about periods and shit. like i wasnt even there!!!!!!!!!! fucking whores

those are the kind of foids that when i see in the street i imagine my life with them. now i saw how trash they are... fucking whores.

they offered us chocolate (because of my chadlite friend ofcourse) and after he left, i took a chocolate. i knew they didnt want me to take it and only offered me also cuz it was weird if they would only offer him.
i took it like 4 hours after they offered it lol. they looked at me weirdly.
fucking whores
during those 6 hours so many chads talked to them.... it was so depressing.
hope they die soon tbh.

they deserve to die

You know it's over when foids start talking about disgusting shit when you're around. They try to be as feminine as possible around Chad.

Stacies in college disgust me so much. These vapid bitches dont care about actually studying and trying to pass their major, they are just there for the socializing and Chad fucking

Why the fuck did you stay there? You should have left. I would have gone immediately after the Chadlite left.

"Don't leave the basement" - Hamudi the syrian subhuman

I could never study next to others. Especially women. Idk how you manage to do so.

I bet they live in sororities

I hate being around females talking, it's the worst