Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being nice and pleasing people is a sign of low status

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Low status men are the nicest and biggest people- pleasers, this is because you can't afford to be an asshole if people already don't want you around. Chads and high status people tend to be dicks since their value by itself is enough for people to try to get their validation.

Another factor is who the kindness is targeted at, low status men are treated like garbage because noone sees any value in them, but high status people are treated like angles because people want their validation.
This is why foid's find kindess offputting, you're basically saying you're worth less than her.

jfl if you haven't IDGAFmaxxed in 2020

Seems a tad :redpill:

But yes, "nice guy" = ugly loser

Well I'm not gonna lie but people do treat me with more respect when I act like a dick.

Once I told a girl, "I'm don't want to talk to you." in the most annoyed tone ever. She immediately did a double take and all of a sudden started becoming concerned about me and treated me with a whole different tone of civility and respect. She never talked to me in a condescending manner again.

:redpill::redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill:

Correlation is not causation.

If GigaChad is the nicest, most submissive guy you'll ever meet, do you think foids are going to find him sexually unappealing?

:redpill::redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill:

Correlation is not causation.

If GigaChad is the nicest, most submissive guy you'll ever meet, do you think foids are going to find him sexually unappealing?
lol chad is high t/dht which makes him more assertive than low t cucks.
no chad is "nice" ,they are more arrogant than the average person

lol chad is high t/dht which makes him more assertive than low t cucks.

Anyone who's low t/dht can act extremely assertively if he wants. It shouldn't take you very long to realize why this wouldn't be an effective strategy for attracting foids.

no chad is "nice" ,they are more arrogant than the average person

Again: correlation is not causation. If the worlds' most attractive GigaChad was the kindest, sweetest, most submissive person on earth, do you think foids would be turned off by it?

Answer the question.

True foids go for the tough guy the criminal, not the nice guy

Anyone who's low t/dht can act extremely assertively if he wants. It shouldn't take you very long to realize why this wouldn't be an effective strategy for attracting foids.

Again: correlation is not causation. If the worlds' most attractive GigaChad was the kindest, sweetest, most submissive person on earth, do you think foids would be turned off by it?

Answer the question.
No low tiers cannot act assertive especially if they are weak looking or manlet. Even if a low tier acts assertive most people won't give a fuck other than people who are very close to them like family or very good friend(who would mostly be low tier). Me being assertive has only caused me to become friendless and unable to make any new friends.

While chads can be nice but chads are nice only for the sake of being nice.

The thread is not saying nice guys can't attract foids of course foids don't look at any kind of personality or intellect. All they care about is being fuked by chad whether it be nice or cocky. Low tier normies must be nice to get any sort of acknowledgment.

a couple of nights i ago i left my house for a midnight walk and some low class bogans were sitting in their car at 1 AM, they called out to me and asked if i had a smoke and i said no i don't smoke, then they asked if i had money for gas because they were out of gas and i gave them $5 and i regretted doing that because it was probably bullshit but i did anyway and i don't know why. in chadstralia nobody likes bogans, city people look down on them and laugh at them, they're hated by progressives because they're not woke and conservatives because they're mooching ferals. i feel perhaps i did it without thinking because they're similar to me in the sense this society has abandoned us (for very different reasons because bogans are still sex-havers) but maybe that's just a stupid justification i can think of for such a cucked act

Well I'm not gonna lie but people do treat me with more respect when I act like a dick.

Once I told a girl, "I'm don't want to talk to you." in the most annoyed tone ever. She immediately did a double take and all of a sudden started becoming concerned about me and treated me with a whole different tone of civility and respect. She never talked to me in a condescending manner again.
Ok Chad. :feelsseriously:

Nice post...
I mean. Fuck off wanker!

I tried it both ways.

Nothing works to get respect. At least with people you know. But for strangers, the form i prefer to use is polite shortness. As a fragile bicyclist i can't afford to anger anyone with a car that can "accident me" into a injury!

But yeah. Being nice and civil hasn't worked in a long time.

The trick is to be needed and wanted as a resource! Preferably of knowledge instead of goods...
a couple of nights i ago i left my house for a midnight walk and some low class bogans were sitting in their car at 1 AM, they called out to me and asked if i had a smoke and i said no i don't smoke, then they asked if i had money for gas because they were out of gas and i gave them $5 and i regretted doing that because it was probably bullshit but i did anyway and i don't know why. in chadstralia nobody likes bogans, city people look down on them and laugh at them, they're hated by progressives because they're not woke and conservatives because they're mooching ferals. i feel perhaps i did it without thinking because they're similar to me in the sense this society has abandoned us (for very different reasons because bogans are still sex-havers) but maybe that's just a stupid justification i can think of for such a cucked act
I'm sure they will like you until your cash runs out. But even so, you did help them - but more importantly, you used that interaction to IMPROVE YOUR self view. (I helped the unloved...)

Machiavelli says, "it's better to be feared than loved." Because someone that loves you will eventually hate/ betray you - at a bad time - but someone that fears you will always fear you. Thereby improving your personal security. (At least enough to help.)

Even so, i find myself treating others as i want to be treated. (Golden rules me)

Eventually, it might help. At least it won't hurt as much as putting a target on my back.