Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being NICE is the ultimate TURN-OFF for GIRLS, ded srs

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
Take a pen and write it down as a rule now: jerk normie >>> nice normie ...all day every day. Nice guys aren't rejected solely because of their looks, neither are they because their niceness was exposed as a phony guise ― the truth is that women unironically hate nice.
Cocky jerks at least invoke perverse primal fantasies in them, as the saying that women have no respect for 'pushovers' is nothing but a thinly veiled admission of their sadomasochistic tendencies articulated in politically correct language.

Or as my Stacy acquaintance eloquently puts it; "I don't really view non-confrontational guys as potential romantic partners"

unassertive
= sexual death sentence ― When was the last time you saw a strong independent woman dating a male feminist ally? Never. For women sex is 90% psychological and only 10% physical, so "Nice guys can't fuck" really means she can't cum if she's getting fucked by a twerp.

Last edited:
I am dark triad
so i am never nice to people lol
but i'm incel so i don't get wahmen

This only goes for incels and low tier normies. Normies and chads can be nice and still score.

cope, you can be nice if you're chad
This only goes for incels and low tier normies. Normies and chads can be nice and still score.
normie = average = sub7 = incel

normies are incels in denial boyo, or just betabuxers

being ugly is the ultimate turnoff for girls

so bad incel > good incel ?
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

being ugly is the ultimate turnoff for girls
just be good looking theory, the only theory that works jfl we spend all day theorizing about this for nothing, its literally just be born with the right genetics or nothing

Either you're a jerk or you jerk off, or you eat jERky.

being nice = being cuck.
"nice guy" is a code name for an obedient exploited cuck.

True af. Women like arrogant darktriadfags. To be jester and nice makes you soy.

You can't become a cocky jerk by your will

It really is trust me as TheGoodGuy girls would rather have a "badboy" who beats them, cheats on them and use hard drugs and party than being with a nice/good guy.

Nice guys are boring. Never escalate or operate in tension. Always deescalate tension. Basically if you're overtly nice to a fault it's probably because you're scared and weak. You don't have any positive qualities other than niceness. So you have to follow every single rule to a tee always apologize for anything sexual in nature.

foids should go in a zoo and fuck apes, since they represent all the psychological qualities they find attractive.

Look at all these larping fakecels in this thread lmao.

foids should go in a zoo and fuck apes, since they represent all the psychological qualities they find attractive.
Based, it’s life fuel when foids choose men like this and get abused. What did you expect? :feelskek: Hope he beat some sense into you.

A pushover will be significantly less attractive than a bad boy with the same looks level.

just be good looking theory, the only theory that works jfl we spend all day theorizing about this for nothing, its literally just be born with the right genetics or nothing
Might as well shut down .co since it's all settled.

Nice guys are boring. Never escalate or operate in tension. Always deescalate tension. Basically if you're overtly nice to a fault it's probably because you're scared and weak. You don't have any positive qualities other than niceness. So you have to follow every single rule to a tee always apologize for anything sexual in nature.
It correlates; the stronger a woman is the more she will despise a unassertive man, who is unwilling to take the necessary risk to make a move on her.

Last edited:
Well, being somewhat disagreeable and confrontational is a T trait, so there might be some truth to it. But don't forget about face and lms.

Even if not being nice opens some doors, if you're a low value male there is no door.

Why do women always say "I wish I could find a nice guy"? Are they just virtue signaling or do they actually want a nice guy? It doesn't make sense. Do foids not understand when Chad is cussing her out, calling her a whore, hitting her, talking to other women, and doing drugs that's not being nice? I guess foids can deal with trauma as long as it's Chad.

No homo
jerks me

I try to be courteous and understanding, but I am not a 'nice guy' fuck that.

if you're a low value male there is no door.

Made me laugh ngl.

Funny how foids would turn down a wholeheartedly nice guy who would never ever lay a finger on her but yet she goes for a guy who beats her up on a weekly basis
Funny how foids would turn down a wholeheartedly nice guy who would never ever lay a finger on her but yet she goes for a guy who beats her up on a weekly basis
I know of a particular woman for that reason

Like attracts like. If a woman has a nasty personality that's what she'll be attracted to in a man.

So why don't we drown in pussy then?
full

Low IQ redpilled thread

normies arent attractive, regardless of personality
I remember when i was newly registered to this forum. People kept saying normies are Chads. Now people keep coping with sub 8 theory.

I remember when i was newly registered to this forum. People kept saying normies are Chads. Now people keep coping with sub 8 theory.
Just because two people said that normies are Chads doesn't mean it was some official incels.co position, sub-8 theory has been the uncontested king of the blackpill for ages, even before I joined, which was before you

For fuck sake, stop overcomplicating things. Looks >>> everything else. You could probably get away with anything as long as you have a Chad face. Chad never had to be nice and can behave like a jerk and foids reward him for it, but Chad could also be nice and foids would love him anyways. Halo effect trumps all.

tbh, foids are primal fucks. Men are superior to foids because most men would love a nice female, as the nice female would treat them well. It's common sense. I cannot understand female logic, why the fuck do you want a narcissistic shithead for a partner? It just goes to show how ignorant these fucking animals are.

Infertility approaching holes like nice guy, though never love them, because they are ideal betabux material; while fertile holes severely despise nice guys because nicness doesn't reflect masculinity.

For fuck sake, stop overcomplicating things. Looks >>> everything else. You could probably get away with anything as long as you have a Chad face. Chad never had to be nice and can behave like a jerk and foids reward him for it, but Chad could also be nice and foids would love him anyways. Halo effect trumps all.

Print this post and nail it on your bedroom wall so you will get it through your head: Chad's dominant stature is the HALO that leads women to assume he has an ALPHA male personality.

Take a pen and write it down as a rule now: jerk normie >>> nice normie ...all day every day. Nice guys aren't rejected solely because of their looks, neither are they because their niceness was exposed as a phony guise ― the truth is that women unironically hate nice.
Cocky jerks at least invoke perverse primal fantasies in them, as the saying that women have no respect for 'pushovers' is nothing but a thinly veiled admission of their sadomasochistic tendencies articulated in politically correct language.

Or as my Stacy acquaintance eloquently puts it; "I don't really view non-confrontational guys as potential romantic partners"

unassertive
= sexual death sentence ― When was the last time you saw a strong independent woman dating a male feminist ally? Never. For women sex is 90% psychological and only 10% physical, so "Nice guys can't fuck" really means she can't cum if she's getting fucked by a twerp.
Being ugly is the ultimate turn off.

yeah but if a 5 foot, brown curry manlet tries to be bad guy alpha he's still an incel.

total PUA/red pill cope.

a chad can be an emotional , soft doormat and still get a girl wet. no amount of badboymaxxing/confidencemaxxing will help u if ur 5'6 and ugly. :lul:

total PUA/red pill cope.

a chad can be an emotional , soft doormat and still get a girl wet. no amount of badboymaxxing/confidencemaxxing will help u if ur 5'6 and ugly. :lul:
correct

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back