Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being non-NT is the worst

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
It's like you get thrown in the world and don't speak the language and have no idea how to communicate.
The actual language we speak is not really important, most of the message is conveyed through gestures, facial expressions, tone of voice, posture, etc. The spoken words are maybe 20% of the message, the rest are subtle gestures. People who are socially retarded effectively only communicate with 20% of what they should use to have success. That's a kind of disability that's worse than losing a hand or two.

Kinda funny when you see giga NT ethnic immigrants who barely speak the language making tone of friends and contact while you don't even anyone to talk to.
for the last 10 years I have had no friends, not one. The last 5 years I have talked maybe 1 or 2 minutes a day.

Yes, thank you! This is exactly it! And trying to learn to understand that remaining 80% of communication is such an uphill, and possibly vertical, battle, it just feels like we're not built right, and not built with the right tools or understanding or -something- to allow us to learn, interpret, and understand this language. It's frustrating as hell, and then the reaction you get from other people over it. You're not picking up on 80% of what other people are communicating to you, and who knows what messages you're sending back in that 80% without knowing it, and people treat you like a leper because of it, because of a huge communication error that sends bad signals which tell people that there's something off about you, something sinister, that can't be fixed.

It almost feels like the "I have no mouth and I must scream" because you feel so cut off from the people around you. You want to be on their level, but just can't. It's a horrible disability to have.

Kinda funny when you see giga NT ethnic immigrants who barely speak the language making tone of friends and contact while you don't even anyone to talk to.
:feelsrope:

Yes, thank you! This is exactly it! And trying to learn to understand that remaining 80% of communication is such an uphill, and possibly vertical, battle, it just feels like we're not built right, and not built with the right tools or understanding or -something- to allow us to learn, interpret, and understand this language. It's frustrating as hell, and then the reaction you get from other people over it. You're not picking up on 80% of what other people are communicating to you, and who knows what messages you're sending back in that 80% without knowing it, and people treat you like a leper because of it, because of a huge communication error that sends bad signals which tell people that there's something off about you, something sinister, that can't be fixed.

It almost feels like the "I have no mouth and I must scream" because you feel so cut off from the people around you. You want to be on their level, but just can't. It's a horrible disability to have.

:feelsrope:
200 years ago it wasn't as bad as it is now because menpower was actually needed for war or fields, even the autists or semiautists, and if you survived, you got were a part of society. Today, there's simply no need for those who are at the extreme edge

Attachments

• ##0.png
    ##0.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 33
i'm non-nt and at my age with asperger and schizophrenia i really worry about not getting end up as homeless, cause i failed second universitity and and have strong tendecies to being NEET ( parents want to kick me out, like my brother after he failed universitity )

life sucks, non-nt are truecels

i'm non-nt and at my age with asperger and schizophrenia i really worry about not getting end up as homeless, cause i failed second universitity and and have strong tendecies to being NEET ( parents want to kick me out, like my brother after he failed universitity )

life sucks, non-nt are truecels
what is your brother doing now?

yeah im autistic as shit

how can words only make 20%?
talking is all about words and shit tbh

how can words only make 20%?
talking is all about words and shit tbh
Have you ever noticed how Chad can say whatever the fuck he wants and everyone still loves him?
That's because words don't really matter, a good face, good gesticulation and good voice does