Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill being not good looking makes me want to just quit life

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Im supposed to be studying abroad in London this summer and I might back out. I don't even think I want to go. Any time I try to enjoy myself it always turns out opposite. I can't go out without feeling insecure. I can't have genuine fun being ugly.

Im supposed to be studying abroad in London this summer and I might back out. I don't even think I want to go. Any time I try to enjoy myself it always turns out opposite. I can't go out without feeling insecure. I can't have genuine fun being ugly.
Is hard to feel and be motivated,but you have to effort and try to find what you love.And put everything of you on it.
There must be something.
This was me when i opened my eyes to reality.

I can't go anywhere anymore I'm just too ugly. I get mogged in every way at literally every place I go; convenience store, mall, etc.

In my case, being a baldcel has made college life a hell for me.

Last edited:
Same. That's why I'll probably be dead this summer.

Honestly, my cat is the only reason I haven't put a bullet in my head yet. (One reason I will never in a million years let outsiders touch her.) Whenever my cat goes, I'm pretty likely to follow.

The truth that this world only favours the genetically gifted is a sad and painful truth
That we live through everyday we see others...

Rope or cope, we were born with the shittiest hand of cards just ldar

Being a sub-8 man and trying to compete in life is like being a midget trying to join a basketball team.

Hide yourself. Wear cap. Hood anything. It might help. :feelstrash:

I don't think it's possible to be truly happy if you're ugly. You'll never get the respect of being a normal human being, you'll always have to deal with dirty looks on the street, people avoiding you, etc. And college is all about making friends/getting laid, so what's the point of studying abroad if you won't achieve those things?

Being ugly is a torture because removes the most powerful motivations to human action, namely sex and validation.

We evolved as social animals, and the lack of the factors mentioned above is perceived by us as pain. Technically, it's a normal and physiological response to spur changes for adaptation, with the goal of getting sex and validation.

Surprise, surprise there's no evolution for your genes. I also suspect this response may get corrupted over time. Probably for this reason I feel constantly without motivation (I have to force myself doing things), without the need of validation anymore, only sex.

Any time I try to enjoy myself it always turns out opposite. I can't go out without feeling insecure. I can't have genuine fun being ugly.
100% conformity. Me too, I can't even have fun and pleasure doing interesting things like bicycle-riding or fishing. It's all don't matter if you are ugly.

being an ugly male in a superficial world is like being an ant running around trying to do its duties

You wont succeed, you will be pushed around, stepped on until you finally just wanna end it and delete the misery once and for all.

being sub 4 is hell which normies will never understand

I know it's cope but it has the opposite effect on me.

Being ugly is something I acknowledge and just have to deal with, but I still have the opportunity in such a capitalist country to be another one of the 11.9 millionaires in this Country. At least by then, I can cope with luxury.

Visiting Europe in the summer is suicidefuel for non-chad males. The whole "muh summer in Europe" is a meme at this point and is just an opportunity for chads and sluts to fuck each other while pretending to be "cultured."

If you want to see Europe, go in the winter.

looks predominantly determine the quality of your life. Being above average IQ means jack shit if you're an ugly ethnic.