Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being NT Is the Ultimate Gift

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
If someone had a way a way to turn autists into NT, I'd do anything for it, no action is too heinous I'd even be willing to undergo horrible painful torture, because there's nothing worse than being autistic. In fact I'd rather be retarded, downie cripple or any other disability than continue on with this horrible affliction. If there was a pill to make autistic adults NT, I'd be the first one to take it, despite any side effects. If I could just be NT most of my life's problems would be fixed, I'd do and give anything to be NT. You NT bastards have no idea how fortunate you are if I could afflict you with my autistic condition most of you would go insane and be put in the looney bin within weeks.

NT = same ethnicity as peers + not manlet + not ugly

Being ugly ethnic NT>>>>>>>>>>Being average white autist
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

I have some lifefuel for you:
Don't worry bro. I believe it will happen in the next 60 years.
When I was on Wrongplanet a guy used to say the he reduced his symtoms enormously by acting on his stomach flora or something like that I don't remember.

Don't autistic people get welfare though?

When I was on Wrongplanet a guy used to say the he reduced his symtoms enormously by acting on his stomach flora or something like that I don't remember.
Oh yeah, I've also been using probiotics. I think it helped a bit (at least with my sensory sensitivity). You should try that if you haven't done that yet.
Don't autistic people get welfare though?
Not in my country, it's almost impossible to get autismbux in Poland if you are at least somewhat high-functioning. So if you can wipe your own ass, there's no point in applying.

Last edited: