Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being NT is vastly more important than being academically intelligent, not just for sex but life in general

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
not just for relationships and sex, but as an indicator of success in general. I’ve pretty much always performed well academically. last year I took 3 AP classes and had a 4+ GPA for both semesters. my lowest point was Sophomore year when I felt too depressed and hopeless to put effort in to schoolwork (not for typical reasons, I almost got put on the sex offender registry for something I didn’t do.) and I still did “above average”.

it absolutely does not mean shit in terms of how successful you are in life. you have achieved nothing if you graduate HS as a suicidal virgin who’s never even touched a girl, even with a 4.+ GPA. you’ll never be able to catch up or even compete with the typical normie who has an acceptable amount of romantic and sexual experience, wears all the latest designer fits, listens to the most popular rap & pop music, watches all the new TV shows on Netflix and sports games, gets their daily social interaction from the boys gc and sliding in to girls dms, posts snapchat pics of themselves and their friends in the car high as fuck at 1:13 AM, Instagram pictures with their gf captioned “me & my numba one shorty:heart:love u boo:forcedsmile:”, spent their teen years going to parties, getting drunk on homecoming night, skipping class to hang out with friends and girls, acting gangster despite living in a white suburban neighborhood, going to soccer practice on Tuesday and Thursday, getting hundreds of likes on social media, et cetera.

your typical NT normie who cruised through HS with friends, sports, girls, drugs, partying and a below average GPA life-mogs the ever living fuck out of you. they are more fit to succeed in society than you will ever be, no matter how hard you study or how well you do on your exams

Last edited:
being NT is the gateway to academic intelligence unless ur a 1 in a million high iq autist savant

NT is cope, just be chad or even chad-lite is everything

Brutal, can't even cope with academics.

being NT is the gateway to academic intelligence unless ur a 1 in a million high iq autist savant
disagree since I’ve always done well academically (especially when I put in legitimate effort) but I’m very non NT
NT is cope, just be chad or even chad-lite is everything
only if you’re just talking about being able to slay

most sub8s will struggle finding a decently attractive woman to be their wife or lover
most sub6s will even have NT beaten out of them around puberty if they ever had it

i remember what i was like a few years before puberty, i couldn't wait to get my shoes on and go outside, i wouldn't feel any anxiety talking to anyone
there already was something "weird" going on with girls, where most of our interactions ended badly with no apparent reason or fault of mine
the point is I didn't care, I kept cruising through life and "being NT" until daily experience got so consistently bad with the extreme pubertal normie competition that I very gradually stopped trying and became withdrawn, still functional, but basically a shell of what I was before the normie puberty meatgrinder

Last edited:
exactly, even if u have a good gpa since everyone hates autists you’ll never even get a good career since no one will hire your bitch ass and connections? What connections? Only exception is some 1/100000 genius or some shit who has actual talent in something this gay society values.

Brutal and the most based post...

If you deny the autism pill i want to rope you with my own hands.

disagree since I’ve always done well academically (especially when I put in legitimate effort) but I’m very non NT

only if you’re just talking about being able to slay
cope, if you are below chad-lite, you are just a beta buck cuck

cope, if you are below chad-lite, you are just a beta buck cuck
gigacope, nothing prevents 5/10 NT guys from smoking weed and going to parties with their friends. like I said, there’s a massive element to social development that doesn’t involve sex

so many users here claim to be blackpilled yet can’t comprehend anything beyond entry level looks theory

gigacope, nothing prevents 5/10 NT guys from smoking weed and going to parties with their friends. like I said, there’s a massive element to social development that doesn’t involve sex

so many users here claim to be blackpilled yet can’t comprehend anything beyond entry level looks theory
for turning women on, social development is cope

Actually high IQ. For non chads, being NT and having a social circle is everything. It's how average and below guys get gfs. Niggas here don't understand that not having friends is a major red flag and deal breaker to any foid. Having no social life makes you seem aspie (which you probably are) and shows that something is wrong with you. If you have no friends getting laid is the least of your worries tbbh

This forum will never admit this. They like to think in extremes for the dramatic tone. In reality, life is not that dramatic or exciting
most sub6s will have NT beaten out of them around puberty if they ever had it
So most men are non NT? Dudes are bluepilled simps and unaware as fuck wym

If you like hanging around normies, then social development is worth it in the same way that gymcelling is worth it if you want more respect from other men. But neither will get you laid, obviously, since looks trump everything.

I learned pretty early on that I hate normies. Social development is worthless for incels like me.

So most men are non NT? Dudes are bluepilled simps and unaware as fuck wym
that's what i mean
being quiet and deferential around women is not normal
doing them vast amounts of favors without cheekily asking for "something" in return is not normal, like a kiss or something not literal fucking
everything about being a simp cuck is artificial behavior, and if that is actually NT for weaker males then it's still a maladaptive behavior that doesn't help the male at all

being quiet and deferential around women is not normal
That's non NT
doing them vast amounts of favors without cheekily asking for "something" in return is not normal, like a kiss or something not literal fucking
everything about being a simp cuck is artificial behavior, and if that is actually NT for weaker males then it's still a maladaptive behavior that doesn't help the male at all
You don't have to resort to simping

If you like hanging around normies, then social development is worth it in the same way that gymcelling is worth it if you want more respect from other men. But neither will get you laid, obviously, since looks trump everything.

I learned pretty early on that I hate normies. Social development is worthless for incels like me.
even if you weren’t getting sex either way (although being NT and having a social circle tends to improve your chances) an NT normie who spent his teen years going to parties, doing drugs and hanging out with friends + ended up with a shitty 2.4 GPA still has a far more fulfilling and successful life than an 4+ GPA autist who spent all of his prime developmental years alone, ostracized and unable to form any meaningful connections with other people. that’s the main point of the thread

That's non NT

You don't have to resort to simping
all the sub6 guys i know act weird around women and like a submissive dog, whether it's being deferential and meek, or perking up and barking random nonsense trying to make them laugh, always in a non-sexual eunuch style. it's weird behavior that is sufficient to qualify them as non-NT, because they're not allowed to be normal NT sexual beings and go-getters by chads and women.

they can enjoy their shitty parties where they follow around people who are doing interesting stuff and couples that are making out all they want, it's not going to do much for them, i've been there

even if you weren’t getting sex either way (although being NT and having a social circle tends to improve your chances) an NT normie who spent his teen years going to parties, doing drugs and hanging out with friends + ended up with a shitty 2.4 GPA still has a far more fulfilling and successful life than an 4+ GPA autist who spent all of his prime developmental years alone, ostracized and unable to form any meaningful connections with other people. that’s the main point of the thread

I disagree. Normies seem pretty miserable to me.

Chadlites and Chads are the only ones that I feel are genuinely happier than I am.

Same.
Good grades and studyceling is getting me nowhere
My interpersonal skills are garbage and ive realised im dogshit at picking up on social queues.

I’m neurotypical

all the sub6 guys i know
This explains why they act like virgins around foids
they can enjoy their shitty parties where they follow around people who are doing interesting stuff and couples that are making out all they want, it's not going to do much for them, i've been there
Social circlemaxxing won't make you more attractive to foids but it gets your foot in the door. You have to constantly be exposing yourself especially if you're not good looking. If you're not NTaxxing as hard as possible just give up

High functioning autism isn't rare at all. A lot do well academically. There are even entire industries, like computer science and electrical engineering, where autistics outnumber NTs.

Correct. But keep in mind being NT = being good looking 90% of the time.

exactly, even if u have a good gpa since everyone hates autists you’ll never even get a good career since no one will hire your bitch ass and connections? What connections? Only exception is some 1/100000 genius or some shit who has actual talent in something this gay society values.
Most autists struggle to find unemployment. I believe it was over 85% of college graduated autists are unemployed, and less than 5% are married.

I did not realize how much of a death sentence autism was. It sucks for me and I am pretty high-functioning

I took a total of 14 AP exams in my 4 years of high school and had a 36 ACT.

Standardized testing is the only thing I am good at.

Would be fun to be NT. To be more NT, at least. I'd rather be of middling academic ability if I could just gain 4 points on a 10-point scale of attractiveness.

Last edited:
I took a total of 14 AP exams in my 4 years of high school and had a 36 ACT.

Standardized testing is the only thing I am good at.

Would be fun to be NT. To be more NT, at least.
tfw massively mogged even in something I thought I was fairly good at

I do agree with this, but also there are grades of NTness.

I am totally NT in an office environment, or a business negotiation, even when I am the B side, and generally able to mog people (part of the reason when I'm below 85kg I appearance mog most people in these situations, and 99% of the time IQ mog them).

However when it comes to shit like a bar or a club, or basically anything involving foids where you are in a price/ value discovery phase, I'm an autistic fucking wreck since the various pills I took, so it all counts for shit

Most autists struggle to find unemployment. I believe it was over 85% of college graduated autists are unemployed, and less than 5% are married.

Most people hate their jobs and most married couples are miserable.

I did not realize how much of a death sentence autism was. It sucks for me and I am pretty high-functioning

I also consider myself to be high-functioning and wouldn't trade it for anything (except good looks, of course).

Yea, NTcels are way ahead of non NTcels, life is so miserable for us

Actually high IQ. For non chads, being NT and having a social circle is everything. It's how average and below guys get gfs. Niggas here don't understand that not having friends is a major red flag and deal breaker to any foid. Having no social life makes you seem aspie (which you probably are) and shows that something is wrong with you. If you have no friends getting laid is the least of your worries tbbh

This forum will never admit this. They like to think in extremes for the dramatic tone. In reality, life is not that dramatic or exciting

Brutal af.

Last edited:
tfw massively mogged even in something I thought I was fairly good at
My GPA was actually fairly shit because I didn't do jack shit in school lol, I wait until 2 hours before an exam to study. :feelskek:

Tbh

"The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious, of being out of one’s mind, is the condition of the normal man.

Society highly values its normal man. It educates children to lose themselves and to become absurd, and thus to be normal.

Normal men have killed perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last 50 years."

Fuck "normal"

One post where I actually disagree with you. Getting 4 GPA in your high school AP courses doesn't make you academically intelligent. Maybe to NormalScums future burger flippers but definitely not to me. You don't know what being smart means if you've never interacted with freaks of nature uber IQ moggers.

Look at Jacob Lurie for example. He wrote a research paper on Logics while still in High School. Brutally mogged even most PhDs. That's called being academically intelligent not getting 4 GPAs.

I'd much rather be Gerd Faltings( high IQ but low NT) than some NT normalfag low IQ jester.

One post where I actually disagree with you. Getting 4 GPA in your high school AP courses doesn't make you academically intelligent. Maybe to NormalScums future burger flippers but definitely not to me. You don't know what being smart means if you've never interacted with freaks of nature uber IQ moggers.

Look at Jacob Lurie for example. He wrote a research paper on Logics while still in High School. Brutally mogged even most PhDs. That's called being academically intelligent not getting 4 GPAs.

I'd much rather be Gerd Faltings( high IQ but low NT) than some NT normalfag low IQ jester.
I think it’s just a matter of context, if you can score well in the metrics that schools/colleges use to measure your academic success then you are “academically intelligent”, at least relative to the average person. being considered intelligent by that standard doesn’t necessarily make you smart, though; otherwise a dude who just googles all the answers on quizlet is a giga IQ genius. if you’re referring to people who are genuinely exceptionally bright, whose academic achievements are recognized worldwide then yeah, their quality of life is definitely better than random NT fag

I think it’s just a matter of context, if you can score well in the metrics that schools/colleges use to measure your academic success then you are “academically intelligent”, at least relative to the average person. being considered intelligent by that standard doesn’t necessarily make you smart, though; otherwise a dude who just googles all the answers on quizlet is a giga IQ genius. if you’re referring to people who are genuinely exceptionally bright, whose academic achievements are recognized worldwide then yeah, their quality of life is definitely better than random NT fag
I agree. It all boils down to genetics and environment. Without these two you'll never be successful.

But NT will not change your looks. Anything that doesn't change your looks is cope. Most incels are non NT because they don't have the motivation to be NT. Their brains aren't motivated by their looks.

Super based thread, being NT is hugely important in today’s world. So much revolves around socializing these days.

you cannot train to be NT and whoever claims so is just better looking and gets treated better

aöso highschool grades mean shit