Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being overclinical about science, academics, and not intuitive about anything is a status mechanism for people.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Most normies want to be overclinical because it makes them look non-insecure, laidback, living in the green in general.
It makes skepticism look pathetic.
Most people with inceldom are insecure.
But it is the way of normies to use "you are pathetic" taunting tactics to hate on people/ shame people out of being intuitive, and then do the same song, jive, dance as most other normies do. Where one feels being more acceptable is important than the raw truth.

The blue pill is actually a powerful domination mechanism, and women very much fall prey to it.
They want to be liars and ensure no one gets any truth-footing.

Normies are overclincal to stop the realists from having any footing, realizing that jews/ libs wrote history, that everything is bluepill. Also so that those dominant in lookism hierarchy, or dominant over money/ status keep their power but not breathing air into opposition.
Their manner of deplatforming; deplatforming device is invoking their right to space. Even if you back them into a corner through process of elimination, or create the momentum of a conversation by baiting them into it, they will just invoke their basic human rights.
They will completely subvert the integrity of being honorable,veracious, virtue abiding human beings.
Someone supplies them their strawman and the moment you prove it isn't they just scurry and run.

Last edited:
Most normies want to be overclinical because it makes them look non-insecure, laidback, living in the green in general.
It makes skepticism look pathetic.
Most people with inceldom are insecure.
But it is the way of normies to use "you are pathetic" taunting tactics to hate on people/ shame people out of being intuitive, and then do the same song, jive, dance as most other normies do. Where one feels being more acceptable is important than the raw truth.

The blue pill is actually a powerful domination mechanism, and women very much fall prey to it.
They want to be liars and ensure no one gets any truth-footing.

Normies are overclincal to stop the realists from having any footing, realizing that jews/ libs wrote history, that everything is bluepill. Also so that those dominant in lookism hierarchy, or dominant over money/ status keep their power but not breathing air into opposition.

High IQ until the whole "muh jews and libs" politics cope bullshit.

High IQ until the whole "muh jews and libs" politics cope bullshit.
Who else is writing history or making everything bluepill?
On a common public level everyone has their own schemes and mischief but I am talking about widespan bluepills that construct the tone/ feel/ vibe/ aim/ theme of daily discourse.
You're seen as a pathetic psychotic beta grasper if you point out the truth and are not laidback about life, which restricts your validity to the gravity of depth/ surface still to the bluepill common paradigm.

Who else is writing history or making everything bluepill?
On a common public level everyone has their own schemes and mischief but I am talking about widespan bluepills that construct the tone/ feel/ vibe/ aim/ theme of daily discourse.
Humanity itself.

They will completely subvert the integrity of being honorable,veracious, virtue abiding human
Yeah man i feel bad when I see a reasonable normie trying to argue with dogmatic ideologues, he doesnt realize that these people arent interested in truth at all, they are bureaucrats, language is a tool for them

Not reading between the lines or being oblivious to the blackpill.
I'm always rather confident it's a scheme.

True but are aborigines doing the same damage the jews are?
discernment and distinction my friend.
And what damage are they doing?
Dude you were destined to be a loser from the beginning.
No magic moustache man that removes all the jews would change that.

they will just invoke their basic human rights.
They will completely subvert the integrity of being honorable,veracious, virtue abiding human beings.
Someone supplies them their strawman and the moment you prove it isn't they just scurry and run.
I don't understand this.

And what damage are they doing?
Dude you were destined to be a loser from the beginning.
No magic moustache man that removes all the jews would change that.
I am aware of human primality. I am talking about the most basic blackpills about what causes the influence of anything. Obviously nature on primal humanity is relevant but discourse on normie alt-right stuff like jews, libs is more apparent in common discourse. I already wrote a post on why do people even bother with antisemitism or racism when lookism is far more prominent.

discourse on normie alt-right stuff like jews, libs is more apparent in common discourse.
Its a cope that doesn't matter to me.

I already wrote a post on why do people even bother with antisemitism or racism when lookism is far more prominent.
Please post it again.

I don't understand this.
They invoke their basic human rights when you use intuition, process of elimination to find out the over-formal clinical strawman is BS, and when people's true secret or subconscious blackpilled status gets narrowed down they just grab their strawman and run away.
When you bait them int oa conversation that's concrete, and they put their input in, where they can't just deflate from the situation, (they could technically) they just laugh over the conversation or use some arbitrary nondebateful but platformal way out.
And they call it "making a choice, it's my choice" at least my bluepill hick boomer dad did.
They invoke the basic human right to leave whenever they want. They don't have veracity or virtue to stay in a conversation and admit wrong, or think on the subject.
Its a cope that doesn't matter to me.

Please post it again.

here ya go you impudent. of course the primal hierarchy, and lookism are more prominent, deadly, hurtful than the jews unless you were in holodomor or such.

:bluepill:
We live in their world.

We are part of this shitty species first and foremost.
The fact that Incels actually think "WOAH I SURE WOULD FARE BETTER IN A STRICTLY TRADITIONAL PATRIARCHAL SOCIETY!"
is hilarious to me.
Sure you may get some foid.
BUT

SHE WOULD NEVER EVER LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE GENETIC TRASH.
SHE WOULD LUST AFTER CHAD JUST THE SAME.

BASIC HUMAN NATURE.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS COPE