Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being polite and nice has only resulted in me being seen as weak. People ignore me, talk over me, disrespect me etc...

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I've actually always been relatively polite and nice. Whenever I presented such a persona, it always ends up with people walking all over me. The more polite you are the more people disrespect you. I wonder if that happens to good-looking people who are polite, although in my experience they're all either assholes or super manipulative and fake being polite.

Actually at times in life I let my aloof personality take over, hoping it would get me better results than being nice, and it always backfired. Idk, I'm kinda screwed either way. I just don't command respect, nobody respects me no matter how polite and nice I am. Why am I always at the very least subtly disrespected?

Its you're face they would walk all over even if you darktriadmaxxed

Low inhib is everything

You can't win as an ugly man, your either polite which makes you look submissive/weak or seen as an asshole.

I've actually always been relatively polite and nice. Whenever I presented such a persona, it always ends up with people walking all over me. The more polite you are the more people disrespect you. I wonder if that happens to good-looking people who are polite, although in my experience they're all either assholes or super manipulative and fake being polite.

Actually at times in life I let my aloof personality take over, hoping it would get me better results than being nice, and it always backfired. Idk, I'm kinda screwed either way. I just don't command respect, nobody respects me no matter how polite and nice I am. Why am I always at the very least subtly disrespected?
my dad does that.
He has lower respect for me because I failed academia and I refuse to slave on the week ends besides my regular job.

So he will just ignore what I say, change topic or keep talking about something he is interested in, ignoring my point completely.
Sometimes I try to contribute to conversation and he just doesnt respond, then he goes "oh look, a squirell"
and then he talks about some other shit.

My parents also wonder why I stopped talking to them over a decade ago jfl.

my dad does that.
He has lower respect for me because I failed academia and I refuse to slave on the week ends besides my regular job.

So he will just ignore what I say, change topic or keep talking about something he is interested in, ignoring my point completely.
Sometimes I try to contribute to conversation and he just doesnt respond, then he goes "oh look, a squirell"
and then he talks about some other shit.

My parents also wonder why I stopped talking to them over a decade ago jfl.
Holy shit, weekend job on top of a regular job? Wtf, that is unbelievable, I can't even imagine doing that shit.

this is why I don't even say hi to anyone except one of my neighbors I guess

Holy shit, weekend job on top of a regular job? Wtf, that is unbelievable, I can't even imagine doing that shit.
yes, hes like "the boy has no perspective" and shit.
Bro, it is the boomer outlook, they have no idea.

They are so far behind the times, they might as well live in lala land.

My dad, as a student, he did this summer job for Audi. 5,5,5, it was deal they gave you as a student.
5 weeks of work, 5000 dollar pay +5 days of paid vacation.

It took me almost a year to save up 5000 dollars and I didnt pay rent or buy my own food.

I can tell you right now, if you work on the week end on top of your regular job, you will quit or rope.
My little brother did it to keep up with this consoomer buddies.
Back breaking shit 8+ hours at night, in a local bar, carrying crates with liquor and other shit.
His back was so fucked every weekend, plus since its at night it fucks up your cicardian rythm.

All for that 400 bucks that he then wated on a new phone or a fuckin rap album.

yes, hes like "the boy has no perspective" and shit.
Bro, it is the boomer outlook, they have no idea.

They are so far behind the times, they might as well live in lala land.

My dad, as a student, he did this summer job for Audi. 5,5,5, it was deal they gave you as a student.
5 weeks of work, 5000 dollar pay +5 days of paid vacation.

It took me almost a year to save up 5000 dollars and I didnt pay rent or buy my own food.

I can tell you right now, if you work on the week end on top of your regular job, you will quit or rope.
My little brother did it to keep up with this consoomer buddies.
Back breaking shit 8+ hours at night, in a local bar, carrying crates with liquor and other shit.
His back was so fucked every weekend, plus since its at night it fucks up your cicardian rythm.

What the fuck. And that's in a fucking rich country too. What the hell is this world, is it hell everywhere? I mean, sure my country is bad with wages under $300 a month, but your country is a rich country and yet life is so hellish there too. Fucking hell, everything sucks. I feel sorry for you bro, what kind of fucking parent has that mentality? Working 7 days a week, what the actual fuck? Seriously, this sounds literally insane to me.

What the fuck. And that's in a fucking rich country too. What the hell is this world, is it hell everywhere? I mean, sure my country is bad with wages under $300 a month, but your country is a rich country and yet life is so hellish there too. Fucking hell, everything sucks. I feel sorry for you bro, what kind of fucking parent has that mentality? Working 7 days a week, what the actual fuck? Seriously, this sounds literally insane to me.
my parents really have little appreciation for virtue.
your value as a person is dependent on your position within their mental concept of success.
To my parents, success means to be successful academically and to have money.
Thats pretty much it.

The notion that you might just be a shit person and that virtue has more value than temporariy monetary gains is foreign to them.

Thats also why they have such an easy time forgiving my whore sister even though she is a genetic dead end.
30, fat, smokes cigarettes, femminst, communist, no kids.
Shes dead, she has no value as a person.
Yet, she is the one that they would rub in our faces whenever we tried to do anything, like chores and shit.
Because she sucked my parents dick the best, always did everything, rote-learn maxxed through school and university etc...

My parents dont understand the concept of someone "not wanting someone". When I try to explaint to them that some people just want to work little and are also happy with living just a little, they say "nah, you have to live somehow" - what the fuck does that even mean?

They never got that, even when I was young. I dont care about the different choices of cake or what my clothes look like unless it makes me look like a parrot.

They would always attack me for wanting nothing and having no expectations.

Anyways, rant off.
Yes, germany is just as bad as the rest of the western world.

speaking redpill actually got me respect ngl

No amount of kindness for your face

No matter what you do, people will walk all over you.

No matter what you do, people will walk all over you.
This. Personality/reactions as a whole are a cope. The Bagelcel had literally no inhibitions and was extremely perservering when it came to defending his rights/honor. But people treated him like a joke because of his looks. He took no shit and was as low-inhib/alpha as it gets and even had the balls to (verbally) attack guys stronger than him. This guy did the same thing and women treat him with awe. The only difference: looks. Alpha isn't the action itself but the good-looking person performing it.

If chad beats a guy who insults him he will be seen as a force to be reckoned with - a true alpha. If chad insults a guy that insulted him he will be seen as intelligent and witty - a funny and charming person. If chad ignores a guy that insults him he will be seen as a stoic - also an alpha quality. If you insult a guy for insulting you you will be seen as petty, if you beat a guy for insulting you you will be seen as a violent aggressor, if you ignore a guy for insulting you you will be seen as a beta and others will do the same thing.

Attachments

• Chang.png
    Chang.png
    276 KB · Views: 53
If chad beats a guy who insults him he will be seen as a force to be reckoned with - a true alpha. If chad insults a guy that insulted him he will be seen as intelligent and witty - a funny and charming person. If chad ignores a guy that insults him he will be seen as a stoic - also an alpha quality. If you insult a guy for insulting you you will be seen as petty, if you beat a guy for insulting you you will be seen as a violent aggressor, if you ignore a guy for insulting you you will be seen as a beta and others will do the same thing.

Excellent paragraph.

your value as a person is dependent on your position within their mental concept of success.
Thats pretty much it.

The notion that you might just be a shit person and that virtue has more value than temporariy monetary gains is foreign to them.

Thats also why they have such an easy time forgiving my whore sister even though she is a genetic dead end.
Yet, she is the one that they would rub in our faces whenever we tried to do anything, like chores and shit.
Because she sucked my parents dick the best, always did everything, rote-learn maxxed through school and university etc...

My parents dont understand the concept of someone "not wanting someone". When I try to explaint to them that some people just want to work little and are also happy with living just a little, they say "nah, you have to live somehow" - what the fuck does that even mean?

They never got that, even when I was young. I dont care about the different choices of cake or what my clothes look like unless it makes me look like a parrot.

Anyways, rant off.
Im sad for you, buddy, living in first world shithole

brutal wagecuckpill
Thats pretty much it.

Anyways, rant off.
little to zero medicine for being fully goypilled. which your parents are

Thats pretty much it.

Anyways, rant off.
Damn, normies really are NPCs. Evil ones at that.

Polite and nice only backfires when you overdo it. I've certainly been on the wrong end where people mistreat you. Then they learn fast that their assumption that polite = weak is wrong.

You're right, it's what NPCs default to.

Im sad for you, buddy, living in first world shithole
if that is sarcasm, I appreciate it. I have it way too good here to be complaining to be honest.
Given how apathetic I am, I should've and would've been homless and/or dead under any kind of fair circumstances.
I only survive due to the benevolence of my parents. If you can call it benevolence, at this point I am beyong mistaking favors for kindness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back