Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being poor and ugly is the ultimate death sentence.

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
-
Among all parallel universes, this is the simultaneous occurrence of the worst things that can happen to a man. Seriously. What else to do? You have no chance in life. It's over. No amount of hardwork will make you rich. The order wants you to shut up and submit to it. You don't even have the money to buy good copes. You can't even get surgery. Even if you wanted to have surgery, you'd have to abnegate your life for at least five years.

If you go to work, more than half of your salary goes to bills and shopping. Wealthmaxxing doesn't work if you don't have a solid income to begin with (or incredibly high IQ which is also beyond your control). So that's life?

I think it's a good reason not to live in a materialist society where everything is focused on money and formal beauty. It's fucking over holyshit.

Add disability to it, you'd be the most unfortunate man in this clown world.

Never began brother

Among all parallel universes, this is the simultaneous occurrence of the worst things that can happen to a man. Seriously. What else to do? You have no chance in life. It's over. No amount of hardwork will make you rich. The order wants you to shut up and submit to it. You don't even have the money to buy good copes. You can't even get surgery. Even if you wanted to have surgery, you'd have to abnegate your life for at least five years.

If you go to work, more than half of your salary goes to bills and shopping. Wealthmaxxing doesn't work if you don't have a solid income to begin with (or incredibly high IQ which is also beyond your control). So that's life?

I think it's a good reason not to live in a materialist society where everything is focused on money and formal beauty. It's fucking over holyshit.
I think being an uncognitive autist is worse than being poor

You can be born a Chad who parties with Stacies all day on his yacht

You can be born a filthy disgusting rat of a human who begs for money on the streets while getting shit on by Chads and Stacies

I live in parents house and always will so I don't have high rent costs only car bills and such, I will probably rope after parents die but if I don't I will need to work 26 hours per week to pay all my bills. Is it worth slaving for 26 hours per week as a truecel in his 50s? I am 27 at the moment
Not if it gets you NEETbux

Last edited:
I live in parents house and always will so I don't have high rent costs only car bills and such, I will probably rope after parents die but if I don't I will need to work 26 hours per week to pay all my bills. Is it worth slaving for 26 hours per week as a truecel in his 50s? I a 27 at the moment
I'd have to work 40-45 hours per week. mogs me

I think I have mental disability.

Sums up the life of an ethnic, born ugly into low class families with no money and no chance of success. Just kill me already.

I'm short, ugly, poor and have health and mental issues. The only reason i haven't roped yet is because i'm a coward.

Sums up the life of an ethnic, born ugly into low class families with no money and no chance of success. Just kill me already.
Unless you find a lamp with a blue genie inside

You can have 3 wishes, white, height and chiselled jaw
Blackops2cel was able to accomplish this with 1 wish, leaving him 2 more.
oprlfn1vd2321.png

You can be born a Chad who parties with Stacies all day on his yacht

You can be born a filthy disgusting rat of a human who begs for money on the streets while getting shit on by Chads and Stacies
All the more reason to go JokER.

Indeed being ugly is bad but being ugly and having nothing to compensate for it (doesn't matter if it's talent, high iq or something else) is the worst :feelsbadman:

Poor and ugly is the worst when money can fix your ugliness.. if I had 20 grand I’d get a hair transplant and live my life. But since I don’t have 20 grand, I’ve been bald for 8 years and have completely missed out on my youth.

my dad spent 50 grand sending me to private school when any advantage that could have given me in life is completely nullified by some missing hair follicles.. should’ve saved that in an emergency hair transplant fund.

just act retarded for years until the gov pays you to stay in your house theory
Doesn't even work in Red states. Conservacucks will actively punish ugly males and force them to either wagecuck for Mr.Shekelburg's crumbs or go homeless. No point in contributing to society or playing nice when you're a truecel and cannot afford surgery. Rotting, roping, and going ER are all better options.

yes I have both. It's over and with my age I don't have the chance to acomplish nothing.