Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being raped is a status symbol

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I've said this several times on .co but I want to dedicate a thread on it to discuss.

It may have struck you that women are very open about having been assaulted or raped. You'll see them start their monologue with "as a rape survivor..."; you'll see them refer to "my rapist" as though it's an attribute; they yell #metoo on Twitter; they'll idly remark just how often they get groped.

But why? Why would you want to announce this so badly? The answer is that it is a symbol of status. Women's only power is their sexual desirability, and so the female social hierarchy is focussed almost entirely on this trait. Social creatures as they are, this hierarchy is crucial for them, so they are eager to climb it. By claiming rape or assault, the foid indicates sexual desirability, as she implies she is irresistible to men.

This is also why, when a woman talks about her rape story, other women typically respond with their own story: it's just a one-up in disguise. It's also why, in part, so many false rape allegations have been made. In actuality, true rape is rare (having drunk sex like a whore doesn't count) so women compensate by dramatising an irl event or just completely making one up.

Last edited:
Getting raped is to women what losing virginity is to men.

First high iq post I see from you.

It is, in the mind of the foid, being raped is the validation that she is so much attractive that males will break the law and costumes to experience her flesh. That's why being raped by ugly and normie men is "traumatizingteehee", because only Chad has sexual value.

makes sense, we should propose that metoo and other feminist bullshit go inactive for a while and see if rape cases will drop

Women's only power is their sexual desirability, and so the female social hierarchy is focussed almost entirely on this trait.
High IQ and high sentience.

This is also why, when a woman talks about her rape story, other women typically respond with their own story: it's just a one-up in disguise. It's also why, in part, so many false rape allegations have been made. In actuality, true rape is rare (having drunk sex like a whore doesn't count) so women compensate by dramatising an irl event or just completely making one up.
Rape is common in shitholes like South Africa and places with extremely unreasonable migration policies and laws like Sweden, not at all in most western countries.

In Brazil if you actually rape a woman (not meme couple having drunk sex rape) you'll most likely end up lynched to death.

Last edited:
Rape is common in shitholes like South Africa and places with extremely unreasonable migration policies and laws like Sweden, not at all in most western countries.
You're right, I was taking a Western viewpoint without thinking it through.

There are other social dynamics also going on. (feminist empowerment, "sisterhood", social conformity, part of gossip mentality of women).
Also, I read false rape allegations made up around 1%.

sexual desirability, and so the female social hierarchy is focussed almost entirely on this trait

Women are no men: A man increases his sexual SMV by showing he is appealing to the other gender, desired by many women and also had many women which works even with immoral storys (cheating, affairs, rape not, because the women didn't approved him).
But the attractiveness/SMV of a woman does not increase if many men desire her or she has had many sexual encounters. Ask yourself: Do you find a women, who says that she was raped more attractive than without this knowledge?
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if rape victims are evenly distributed across the attractiveness spectrum

But let's assume despite all this is really a status symbol - to go so far and indicate, that a woman would like to be raped to increase their SMV status is still far fetched speculative.
At most, the male equivalent is like men talking about working hours they absolve or how many scars and wounds they got in the war. They get also praised for doing much work (from both genders), part of mogging contest, but nobody really likes to work many hours or get hit by a bullet/grenade in the war.

IT won't touch this with a 6 foot pole

There are other social dynamics also going on. (feminist empowerment, "sisterhood", social conformity, part of gossip mentality of women).
That's fair, but the responses remain unnatural to me.
Also, I read false rape allegations made up around 1%.
You'll read a lot of bluepilled shilling online. When you actually look at the details of a woman's "rape story", typically it involves a husband or boyfriend (who you cannot get raped by) or them getting drunk and slutty as shit (and thus asking for it). Almost never do you read of any true rape. That already reflects the amount of bs claims, not even keeping track of the amount of lies.
But the attractiveness/SMV of a woman does not increase if many men desire her or she has had many sexual encounters.
How else would women display their value to other women if it isn't by illustrating their sexual desirability?
At most, the male equivalent is like men talking about working hours they absolve or how many scars and wounds in the war. They get also praised for doing much work (from both genders), part of mogging contest, but nobody really likes to work many hours or get hit by a bullet/grenade in the war.
The comparison is fair. However, I would bet that most women would actually enjoy a true rape. Women crave a man with power and control. Rape is the most common female sexual fantasies. There was a post on this site earlier today indicating that significant numbers of women orgasm during rape.
Getting raped is to women what losing virginity is to men.
for me, you can eat the meat you hunt, therefor you can fuck the meat you catch.
You guys are already on IT.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hn0hx3/incels_and_rape/

Last edited:
The comparison is fair. However, I would bet that most women would actually enjoy a true rape. Women crave a man with power and control. Rape is the most common female sexual fantasies. There was a post on this site earlier today indicating that significant numbers of women orgasm during rape.
I don't want stretch this comparison too far, but there were also are many men, who fantasize(d) about being a strong, brave soldier. In 1.WK a whole generation of young boys in Europe (Germany especially) got euphoric as the news spread start of war). The reality which took place later did not look so nice. In 90s in the balkan wars had many Mercenaries.

If there are women who say they would rather be dead than have this experience I will not say, that this is a lie and she does this only for showing their desirability.
Attention seeking, maybe yes, but the increase-status-amongst-other-women-theory I don't agree. Would be too weird.

How else would women display their value to other women if it isn't by illustrating their sexual desirability?
This sounds that male attention and relationships outside of rape are not there. The most common thing is the rank of the male SO in looks and wealth. Or nowadays the number of matches and dates.
I rather wonder if there is a real female hierarchy at all, except one based on beauty - and later on the status of the husband/boyfriend.
They do not have to fight for resources, nor does this rank benefit them in attracting men except the redundancy rank = beauty.

This sounds that male attention and relationships outside of rape are not there. The most common thing is the rank of the male SO in looks and wealth. Or nowadays the number of matches and dates.
I rather wonder if there is a real female hierarchy at all, except one based on beauty - and later on the status of the husband/boyfriend.
They do not have to fight for resources, nor does this rank benefit them in attracting men except the redundancy rank = beauty.
It sounds reasonable. I'm gonna think about this more.

Length of the universe in centimeters IQ

That's true. If a man wants to rape you and goes through the effort it means you are extremely fertile and attractive.

yes, is validation for them, even if they dont need this validation because they already get it just for being female