Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being rejected by SIZE is worse than being rejected for FACE

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
To the tallcels or any big guys in general

You clearly have never been rejected because of your size, everyone on this forum has been rejected by their face so that´s a given (since we are on this forum) but to be rejected because you are too short, too small a frame, have wrists and hands like a 10 year old that is so EXTREMELY emasculating they reject us because we aren´t masculine enough for them they view us not as adult men but boys because we are smaller than them both in terms of height, bone size and musclemass. Even the tall skinny guys looks masculine because of their bone size you try feeling like a strong dominating confident male when girls are bigger than you (NOT FATTER) bigger i.e taller, bigger bones, mass in general!!

10 incher > face > everything

Yes, being mogged by a female must be painful. At least ogrecels doesn't have this problem.

Giga cope! Face > height

Yes, being mogged by a female must be painful. At least ogrecels doesn't have this problem.
Ogrecels mog me! They have big frames, big bones, big forearms, wrists hands, they have strengths! If they would they could beat the shit out of another male I on the other hand could get beating up by a 14 year old probably younger because I have no strengths and that´s genetic even back when I worked out and weighed 12kg more than I do now I didn´t have any mass on my forearms, wrists, and hands of course more than I do now but still not more than your average 13 year old teenager.

Giga cope! Face > height
As I already said EVERYONE on this forum has been rejected by their face so we ALL know how that feels.

And how is it cope? I didn´t even say nothing about Size before Face, I simply stated that you tall and big guys don´t know how it feels to be rejected by girls because in terms of mass they see us as girls not men. Calling it cope is extremely low iq because by stating that you say that girls don´t care about size at all which isn´t true. Maybe if you have a 9+/10 face then I am sure size wouldn´t matter THAT much but for a 5-7/10 size means a lot because your face is average so the feminine size will drag you down.

Face is more important until you reach a certain height which is when they start to even out.

What do u weigh and what can u bench press

What do u weigh and what can u bench press
I haven´t worked out in a long time and have always been weak in chest. So right now I don´t know but back when I worked out I could bench 60kg, chestpress with dumbbels 26kg and squat 110kg.

Now probably 30kg benchpress at best.

I haven´t worked out in a long time and have always been weak in chest. So right now I don´t know but back when I worked out I could bench 60kg, chestpress with dumbbels 26kg and squat 110kg.

Now probably 30kg benchpress at best.
You have a good squat, do u think u could beat the average femoid up in a fight?

I’m not a manlet but I really sympathize with you guys tbh..

Dicksize is much worse! Especially if you're tall like me.

You should try boxing and attack some of the foids there to find out
I can´t box because if I try to block and attack the punch will hit straight bone on my forearms I have very small bones.

I can´t box because if I try to block and attack the punch will hit straight bone on my forearms I have very small bones.
What height are u and what do u weigh

And how is it cope? I didn´t even say nothing about Size before Face, I simply stated that you tall and big guys don´t know how it feels to be rejected by girls because in terms of mass they see us as girls not men. Calling it cope is extremely low iq because by stating that you say that girls don´t care about size at all which isn´t true. Maybe if you have a 9+/10 face then I am sure size wouldn´t matter THAT much but for a 5-7/10 size means a lot because your face is average so the feminine size will drag you down.

It's cope because you say being rejected for size is worse than being rejected for face. I'd prefer being rejected for my height than my face. Any truecel would.

anyone below 5'8 and 160lbs should commit suicide. srs. they should be put out of their misery. men don't respect them. women don't respect them. children don't respect them.

Being reject is a shit,not matter how.

It's cope because you say being rejected for size is worse than being rejected for face. I'd prefer being rejected for my height than my face. Any truecel would.
If you read it again you will see that I am not saying it´s only height I am talking size in general but let me try and spell it out for you and others who are confused about what I mean because there seems to be a lot.

Rejected by face: It means they deem us unworthy of their genes they are not attracted to us simple as that.
Rejected by size: It means the rest of your body from the neck down is unworthy of them they see you are short and have a small frame, small hands, wrists small everything you are not even male in their eyes because they mog you in terms of size and from a natural (primal) perspective this is an unfit match because that male isn´t fit to protect you or your kids and won´t be able to produce strong offspring.

If you or anyone else doesn´t understand it by now you never will and it doesn´t surprise me because a person will never truly understand another person´s perspective unless they have been in the same situation themselves it´s like someone saying they know how it feels to be an addict but if they have never experienced it themselves they will never know how it feels.
the people who are posting "cope" is a normal to big sized male with normal bone thickness and manly frame, height etc. so obviously you don´t understand how it feels being rejected by size and you never will, you only know how it feels to be rejected by face while we petite people have been rejected both and as I have said over and over again we have ALL been rejected by face since none of us have an 8+/10 looking face but for a MAN to be rejected because of his size is the most emasculating thing ever but I guess this is only something a small/petite male would understand although I think it seems to be self-evident.

Being rejected because you are too short is the worst feeling in the world. You know that there is absolutely nothing you can do about it and you instantly get proxy mogged by all other men you know are taller than you. I'd rather have them say that my face is too ugly then that I'm too short.

To the tallcels or any big guys in general

You clearly have never been rejected because of your size, everyone on this forum has been rejected by their face so that´s a given (since we are on this forum) but to be rejected because you are too short, too small a frame, have wrists and hands like a 10 year old that is so EXTREMELY emasculating they reject us because we aren´t masculine enough for them they view us not as adult men but boys because we are smaller than them both in terms of height, bone size and musclemass. Even the tall skinny guys looks masculine because of their bone size you try feeling like a strong dominating confident male when girls are bigger than you (NOT FATTER) bigger i.e taller, bigger bones, mass in general!!

Normally heightfags piss me off with the bullshit about height being more important than face (it’s not even close), but I understand this point and agree 100%, I’m not short but I can imagine what salt it must be to the wound to not only be ugly but a midget shorter than most women

Normally heightfags piss me off with the bullshit about height being more important than face (it’s not even close), but I understand this point and agree 100%, I’m not short but I can imagine what salt it must be to the wound to not only be ugly but a midget shorter than most women
Thanks glad someone sees my point.

Thanks glad someone sees my point.
Honestly you’d be foolish to disagree. There is being attractive, and there is being a man. Unattractiveness just takes away sexual options but doesn’t actually damage your sense of personal masculinity. Being short as well is a whole new level of psychological damage. I wouldn’t be surprised if a significant quantity of male suicides are short men.

Honestly you’d be foolish to disagree. There is being attractive, and there is being a man. Unattractiveness just takes away sexual options but doesn’t actually damage your sense of personal masculinity. Being short as well is a whole new level of psychological damage. I wouldn’t be surprised if a significant quantity of male suicides are short men.
Exactly.

Face contributes 50% to your level of attraction as a guy, followed by height which contributes 30%, followed by physique contributing 20%. Face is more important than height.

Being rejected for either reason sucks. There's no need to attack fellow incels.

I am 6'0 and hilariously unathletic. I have no doubt that a somewhat fit foid could beat me up.

I'm mogged even by teen foids!! 5,5

if you’re below 5’9 height is more important

100000%... being rejected for size is brutal. It’s pretty much being rejected because you’re not capable of murder, so she’s just gonna go find a guy more capable of murder .. atleast if you’re big and rejected for your face you can cope knowing that maybe you can beat up the guy she rejected u for

Size >>>>>>>> face.. it’s not even a comparison.. the most important thing for a male is to be large

You don’t have to be large, I’ve seen tall lanky men with women

As a 5'6 manlet I know those feels. At first I compensated with gymcelling. I thought if I can't be tall, I'd be as wide as possible. All I did is broadcast my insecurities and people hated me more.

As an adult male, to be emasculated by society as a whole defeats you. Look outside. Guaranteed you will never to rarely see couples where the man is shorter than the hole.

Every time I see a foids eyes light up when I get heightmogged, I know it's over.

Teehee I like tall guyz. What are u talking about?!? I looove short guys, My bf just happens to be 7'. Id totally date them if their personalities weren't shitty like all the confident tall guyz who've been constantly validated through the halo effect! You'll find someone sweaty.

My only cope is knowing she doesn't see him as a human, but a prop like a purse or a badge of honor to show off to the foid borg hive mind. Men are disposable utilities and short men only serve as the butt of the joke in this faggot clown world.

Last edited:
Framecel checking in. I do moderate weightlifting but have the wrists of a 14 year old girl. The other day a girl at work said “You’re not a big guy.” Yeah no shit

100000%... being rejected for size is brutal. It’s pretty much being rejected because you’re not capable of murder, so she’s just gonna go find a guy more capable of murder .. atleast if you’re big and rejected for your face you can cope knowing that maybe you can beat up the guy she rejected u for

Size >>>>>>>> face.. it’s not even a comparison.. the most important thing for a male is to be large
A manlet can shoot a gun. Makes no sense.

It doesnt matter why you get rejected, it hurts either way.

A manlet can shoot a gun. Makes no sense.
It’s about inheritable genetic traits that lend themselves to fighting success . Something her kids will inherit. Foids lizard brains don’t understand guns. They only understand physical violence.

It’s about inheritable genetic traits that lend themselves to fighting success . Something her kids will inherit. Foids lizard brains don’t understand guns. They only understand physical violence.
If you believe in shit like the singularity, a manlet can theoretically become a terminator, trumping genetics. Women are truly moronic if they keep choosing chads. We aren't in pre civilization days. Hitler was 5'8. How many people did he kill? Evolution is STUPID. It will only adapt when manlet robocops kill all the chads in Minecraft.

If you believe in shit like the singularity, a manlet can theoretically become a terminator, trumping genetics. Women are truly moronic if they keep choosing chads. We aren't in pre civilization days. Hitler was 5'8. How many people did he kill? Evolution is STUPID. It will only adapt when manlet robocops kill all the chads in Minecraft.
Doesn’t matter. A couple thousand years of “civilized society” can’t override billions of years of programming. Female mammals breed exclusively with large males. Humans are no different

You don’t have to be large, I’ve seen tall lanky men with women

And often times that long, lanky guy has a good FACE. Face is the most important thing.

i don't have to worry about foids mogging me except for in height. I'm 5'8 but a bit of an ogrecel