Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being sober reminds me just how miserible I fucking am.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Didnt drink yesterday and only had enough beer to hardly catch a buzz tonight

Holy fucking shit I nearly forgot how MISERIBLE being sober is. How tf do you guys cope? I'm stocking up in beer tomorrow before I fucking rope.

All I can think about is how miserible I am

yeah don't be s0ber ever br0

Find allah befire you kill yourself and burn in hell with charles dawin

Find allah befire you kill yourself and burn in hell with charles dawin
ZHmHih5

id love to alcholismmaxx tbh, im always sober
It's pretty great tbh

wish i could drink everyday like i used to. responsibilitycel checking in.

I would drink a lot more than I do, but alcohol makes me fat and hungry which would make me more miserable. I focus on my copes and try not to think about the real world too much. Plus I've recently become nocturnal which has helped, it's 3:48 am now in England.

I can't even get a buzz from beer without drinking at least 20 cans, but stronger alcohol makes me sick before I feel buzzed. :feelscry:

I can't even get a buzz from beer without drinking at least 20 cans, but stronger alcohol makes me sick before I feel buzzed. :feelscry:
Gotta drink stronger stuff m8

It could be worse, you could be bluepilled and miserable but not even know it

Gymceling, vidya, and anime and only drink on weekend nights. You don't want to get into a daily alcohol loop trust me

Gymceling, vidya, and anime and only drink on weekend nights. You don't want to get into a daily alcohol loop trust me
I've drank every day for like 3 years.

I dont gymcel or own a gaming console

I've drank every day for like 3 years.

I dont gymcel or own a gaming console
That's another thing. If you didn't spend neetbux on so much booze you could've bought some nice copes or even a minor surgery

That's another thing. If you didn't spend neetbux on so much booze you could've bought some nice copes or even a minor surgery
Meh. I'm not a gamer really. Could never afford leg lengthening surgery which is the only one I'd be willing to get surgery for.

And alcohol is my cope.

I dont plan to grow old

Holy fucking shit I nearly forgot how MISERIBLE being sober is. How tf do you guys cope? I'm stocking up in beer tomorrow before I fucking rope.

How can you drink so much dude, a hangover is enough to keep me away from alcohol for a while

Meh. I'm not a gamer really. Could never afford leg lengthening surgery which is the only one I'd be willing to get surgery for.

And alcohol is my cope.

I dont plan to grow old
Face surgeries are better tha LL if you're average height. I believe you said you're around average height somewhere before. That's what I'm saving up for

How can you drink so much dude, a hangover is enough to keep me away from alcohol for a while
I've legit never had a hangover.
Face surgeries are better tha LL if you're average height. I believe you said you're around average height somewhere before. That's what I'm saving up for
I'm a little under 5'6. I'm a turbo manlet

Yep and that shit is 85k in the US
Well hope you can get it but if not, don't forget to be a hERo for your brethren before meeting up with Saint Elliot

What kind of rum do you drink?
Whatevers cheapest. Usually spiced.
Rum and cokes are my go to rum drink
Typically I drink 12+ pints of beer tho
Well hope you can get it but if not, don't forget to be a hERo for your brethren before meeting up with Saint Elliot
I'll just slowly drink myself to death

Whatevers cheapest. Usually spiced.
Rum and cokes are my go to rum drink
Typically I drink 12+ pints of beer tho

I'll just slowly drink myself to death
Oh wonder if that's why you never get hangover, I usually go for something potent like 75%alcohol and drink it down quick, next day I usually don't even know what the fuck happened the night before

Oh wonder if that's why you never get hangover, I usually go for something potent like 75%alcohol and drink it down quick, next day I usually don't even know what the fuck happened the night before
I blackout most nights. Hell I tend to blackout during my rabbit streams kek

You’re going the way of St.Frail I see

I drink alot too. I feel you.