Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being tall (6'1) with a micropenis is slowly killing me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
I am struggling to cope with this gift from Satan. Foids would expect me to have a huge cock, but in reality I have a micropenis. I feel inadequate, like I am not a man. Does anyone know if working out would make my dick grow a bit? I am 18 so I'm not sure if I'm fully done growing.

Edit- I shouldn't have mentioned my height. The only reason I mentioned it was to show the power of the dickpill, I didn't mean it to be a brag. Anyways, being ugly and tall isn't even a brag in the first place, it just makes it so more people can see your face in a crowded place.

Edit 2-I wanted to give full transparency on my height becuase if I didn't mention it I would have felt like I was larping. These users getting angry over this fact can seriously cause an increase of LARPERS becuase it causes incels to be too scared to tell the truth.

Edit 3- why are people saying I'm bragging? There are people going into this thread KNOWING I have a micropenis, who then bragged about the size of their dick. These are the real braggers, not me.

Edit 4- @Colvin76 and @gymletethnicel lost my respect. They take everything that they don't have as a brag.

Last edited:
@gymletethnicel thoughts?

OP is the perfect example of why the dickpill is a killer

Does anyone know if working out would make my dick grow a bit?
You might as well use topical DHT gel or something at that point. Go to looksmax.org and look up stuff for increasing length in puberty.

He's just bragging probably has a normal dick size. Here I am with a legit 3.5" dick and a turbomanlet tier height.
He literally has like a 2incher from his past threads on it.

He legitimately has a micropenis unless he's LARPing.

I cope with my small pp by the fact no foid will ever get to see it ngl

Just talk about another thread theory
In this thread he mentioned how tall he is, not the size of his dick. So, still brag thread.
Oh come on I'm 5'7 but having a micropenis is even worse when you're tall.

Report it if you it's too much bragging for you.

Just talk about another thread theory
In this thread he mentioned how tall he is, not the size of his dick. So, still brag thread.

he's worse off than you... imagine having a 2 inch penis at 6'1"

at least your penis is more proportional to your height... dickpill is brutal

I feel bad for OP

Apparantly that can break my dick.

There's a surgery that you can do to increase penis size but it can actually ruin your penis if it goes wrong. So it's risky and at the best it'll increase your size by 1 inch

I feel bad for OP
Exactly. I'm not saying I would rather be short with this micropenis, but my height is a constant reminder of what I am missing out on.

I feel bad for OP
Penetrative sex is not even possible at the length.

The best he can ever hope for is exhanging oral.

Literally never began (at least if he's not able to fix it).

Micro at 18 , it’s over

I feel bad for OP
Exactly. I'm not saying I would rather be short with this micropenis, but my height is a constant reminder of what I am missing out on.

Thankyou, Ill look into it.

Penetrative sex is not even possible at the length.

The best he can ever hope for is exhanging oral.

Literally never began (at least if he's not able to fix it).

I don't think it's a good idea to rub it in. OP already feels bad enough about it already.

I would suggest going to a doctor and asking him if he knows of any options. This forum can't really help you much in that area.

curryZoomercoomer

anime girls dont care :p

I don't think it's a good idea to rub it in. OP already feels bad enough about it already.

I would suggest going to a doctor and asking him if he knows of any options. This forum can't really help you much in that area.
I'm just making a point for those accusing him of bragging.

And why he should try to fix it while he's still in puberty when it's possible he could still get some legit gains.

Yet I can guarantee you that none of these tallfag posters complaining about being tall and having a microdick, would prefer to be shorter. Must be hard being tall as a guy, poor tall men, someone think of them please.
This is what pisses me off so fucking much.

They act like their height is a negative when at worst it just does nothing for them.

Tall height will never be a negative trait. 186cm will always be better than 176cm (when everything else is equal)

Yet I can guarantee you that none of these tallfag posters complaining about being tall and having a microdick, would prefer to be shorter. Must be hard being tall as a guy, poor tall men, someone think of them please.
Honestly, I would rather be shorter than I am right now. I'm like a walking piece of genetic garbage, only everyone around me can see me because of my height. If I were shorter and had the chance to ascend, atleast the foid wouldn't expect a huge cock.

6"1 is not "tall"

I’m the opposite, 5’4 manlet with disproportionately large phallus (not big but better than like micro penis)

I dickmog you to death.(not brag tbh)

I'm just making a point for those accusing him of bragging.

And why he should try to fix it while he's still in puberty when it's possible he could still get some legit gains.

I don't think the penis grows anymore after 18. I don't want to destroy his hopes but I think if it's 2 inches at 18 years old then that's the length it's gonna be.

I don't think the penis grows anymore after 18. I don't want to destroy his hopes but I think if it's 2 inches at 18 years old then that's the length it's gonna be.
How can anyone expect me to live 70+ years in this state. I can't even imagine that happening.

Oh I thought he was younger before for some reason
I thought he said he was 15 or 16 or something in the past.

@Colvin76 :feelsseriously:
Can't take this guy seriously
must be hard to be 6ft1 boohoo
Yeah.

WHAT PISSES ME OF THE MOST IS "Teehee I wish I was shorter" NON SENSE.

It would be one thing if he said "I wish I wash shorter with a massive dick". But no, he said HE WISH HE WAS SHORT WITH THE CURRENT SIZE.

Fuck, reading that shit is so frustrating.

No one should wish they're shorter unless they're literally 7 foot / 215+ cm with back problems, mobility and joint problems.

Oh I thought he was younger before for some reason
I thought he said he was 15 or 16 or something in the past.

lmao can't believe people are literally shitting on him for bragging when he has a microdick

JFL @ this thread.

Sorry @Gunnersup these posters are idiots.

Jfl at anyone thinking I'm bragging about being tall with a micropenis. The absolute state of this forum.

like he's gonna use it
well if he's 6'1 and his face isn't complete garbage he might have a chance of ascending in college. However, once she sees his dick it will be bad news

lmao can't believe people are literally shitting on him for bragging when he has a microdick

JFL @ this thread.

Sorry @Gunnersup these posters are idiots.
You can't even vent in this place without upsetting someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.