Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being tall and ugly is a complete nightmare

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
First off, I don't mean to disregard the pain and suffering that short people have to endure everyday. I think all incels are in the same hell, just in different torture rooms.

I'm 1.90, which is like 6.2" or something, but I'm also very big and overweight. But the worst part is my face. My head is very big and my front is protruding, with big eyes, bulbous nose, almost nonexistent lips, and I'm also very pale, even for standard white skin. Pretty much, I look like a fucking Neanderthal. Trust me, if you saw me walking down the street, you'd change sidewalks (actually that's what most people do).

People tell me I look menacing, not friendly at all. And when I try to smile I look stupid. This is something I don't see in short men, even if they're ugly. All the short men I know have friends and girls seem to not be afraid to talk to them. Many even have girlfriends. When you're tall and ugly you're not approachable at all. You're alone. You're a true monster.

I would happily be 5'6 if I could just have a normal face.

I'd rather be tall and ugly than an ugly manlet tbh, but if you're truly ugly it's over for you either way.

if you're truly ugly it's over for you either way.
This.

qaoammK.gif

You're a true monster.

Tall and ugly just means being an ogre. And people treat you as such: either as a harmless, mentally-retarded fool in an ugly shell, or like a monster whose presence makes people uncomfortable.

are you saying woman are approaching short 5'6 normal faced men to be their boyfriends?

Better than manlet any day.

fuck off,this height bragging needs to stop."Yeah I'd rather be short and untimitading,be bullied and laughed at but here I am,a tall and intimidating male".retard

You could always be short and ugly. Notihng worse than that tbh.

If you are:

Tall and ugly: women see you as a threat. They look at you with an expression of disgust and fear. They stay 50 feet away from you at all times. At night, if you're walking behind them, they break into a run and cross to the other side of the street. If you try to stand up for yourself, you'll look menacing and appear as the aggressor even when you're the victim.

Short and ugly: women see you as a joke. Since they could probably outrun or overpower you, they look at you with an expression of condescension and pity. They and their friends point at you and laugh, and if you try to stand up for yourself, they'll beat you up. Or they'll get their Chad boyfriends and beta orbiters to do it.
All the short men I know have friends and girls seem to not be afraid to talk to them. Many even have girlfriends. When you're tall and ugly you're not approachable at all. You're alone. You're a true monster.

The grass is always greener on the other side, my friend.

Girls aren't afraid to talk to manlets, but that's because manlets can't physically do much. If you're a 5'9 Stacy, why would be scared by a 5'3 Indian framelet?

Those manlets won't be anything more than a joke. An orbiter. I'm sure a 5'6 man would love to be 6'2.

Disclosure: I'm 6' and wish I had a couple of extra inches.

Last edited:
True. Height doesn't matter if u have a 2/10 face

Tall fag humble brag thread didn't read

Having a height advantage is preferable than having no height advantage. Height is a positive feature irregardless of anything else, therefore it is better to have than not to have. There is almost no situation where having a negative feature is preferred to a positive feature; imagine someone preferring $100 in his bank than $10,000 in his bank (that would be pure nonsense) yet this is similar to what you are saying.

Very simple logic.

You need as much positive features as possible. Even if you only have 1 out of 10, it is better than having 0.

At least if you’re tall, you won’t be belittled by other guys or foids for being of small stature

Tall and ugly just means being an ogre. And people treat you as such: either as a harmless, mentally-retarded fool in an ugly shell, or like a monster whose presence makes people uncomfortable.
The latter for me
At least if you’re tall, you won’t be belittled by other guys or foids for being of small stature
Nah they will just call the authorities because big scary guy is stalking them even though he's just walking and not even paying attention to them
fuck off,this height bragging needs to stop."Yeah I'd rather be short and untimitading,be bullied and laughed at but here I am,a tall and intimidating male".retard
I would just like to fit in a car or airplane

Last edited:
I don't understand the point of this post. Sounds like you're whining about being tall. At least you're tall and ugly and not short and ugly.

Being short + ugly is worse than tall + ugly. Youre still seen as a man by society cause "muh above 6 foot".

Having a height advantage is preferable than having no height advantage. Height is a positive feature irregardless of anything else, therefore it is better to have than not to have. There is almost no situation where having a negative feature is preferred to a positive feature; imagine someone preferring $100 in his bank than $10,000 in his bank (that would be pure nonsense) yet this is similar to what you are saying.

Very simple logic.

You need as much positive features as possible. Even if you only have 1 out of 10, it is better than having 0.

Economistcel here.

I just want to point out that diminishing marginal utility exists.

If you have a decent bone structure and long muscle bellies then gymcope instead, so that you mog everyone that you come across.

Tall incel = intimidating, people don't fuck with you but also don't interact with you

Short incel = punching bag, people interact with you but often mock you to your face.

Tall incel = intimidating, people don't fuck with you but also don't interact with you

Short incel = punching bag, people interact with you but often mock you to your face.
Most people don’t take me seriously cause im a short framelet who looks like a teen.

Being tall is never something to complain about unless it affects your health.

Sorry OP but I’m your same height and I realize we have it so much better than manlets. I would take being tall 100 out of 100 times.

Even though I’m a ugly incel, I have mad respect and pittty for both manlets and Curry’s.

At the current rate of hypergamy we will soon be considered short at 6’2

Economistcel here.

I just want to point out that diminishing marginal utility exists.

Yes, and that "diminishing marginal utility" doesn't occur until perhaps 6'6''.

Yes, and that "diminishing marginal utility" doesn't occur until perhaps 6'6''.

Yup. I think you're referring to negative marginal utility, though -- the point where someone is so freakishly tall they would prefer to be slightly smaller, because they start bumping into doorframes and need to buy special beds and shoes.

I simply wanted to point out to the person that additional height, unlike money, is not necessarily positive.

They mock tall incels when they find out you can't fight and are a pussy

NNOOOOOO!!! TALLFAGS CAN'T BE INCEL!!! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!! :feels: :feels: :feels:

Being short and ugly is always a possibility tbh. Usually comes in package with frameletism and nonmasculinism

height is same as chin. It can make you incel, but it can't turn you into chad