Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being tall is not a preference, its a requirement for most women

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I'm tired of women saying men also discriminate against women with small breasts, being too tall.... No men PREFER women with bigger breasts and a little shorter but they don't cross them off.

I want small tiddy gf

Tallpill strikes again :feelsbadman:

fuck this gay world
I'll beat an extra foid to death just for you

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

It's definitely better to be tall.

Men have preferences , Women have requirements

Women don't have preferences, they don't even understand the meaning of the word.

normies take “tall” to mean “taller than the girl”. How convenient since most men are taller than more women. It’s a much more comfortable thing to tell yourself.

“Tall” means “taller than other guys”

A man’s SMV is relative to other men. Height implies scale, scale is fighting success, fighting success is SMV.

Manletism is a prison and there is no escape.

I'm tired of women saying men also discriminate against women with small breasts, being too tall.... No men PREFER women with bigger breasts and a little shorter but they don't cross them off.

Yeah tbh, I am 5'5, only a very small %age of men are 6' or over, therefore, women HAVE to settle for men under 6 ft, because we do not YET live in a full-blown polygamist society (we're still in the serial monogamy, hypergamous stage for now, which leads to polygamy), women will settle for men around 5'7 usually, even 5'5 IF all other factors are giga-chad to the max, I knew a guy like that. But they definitely have a strong preference for taller men.

Cope
Height is cope, ur face is shit

I hate being 5'4". Manletism is genetic quarantine.

obvious but brutal nonetheless

I
T
S

O
V
E
R

So true.

Just KYS if you’re short tbh.

Truer words were never spoken

Not only that. Many men don't Give a shit about breast because they have foot fetish kek