Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being the last one be picked at sports class

Reize

Reize

Your Pianocel, Free Song Compositions PM me
★★
I always was the last one to be chosen when we were playing games or sports.

And when i finally got to be on a team (because i was the only one left) i was used to being told to go and play with the other team.
Which i gladly did because i've always been fucking autistic and i didn't understand that they didn't wanted me on their team. It only became obvious when the other team rejected me as well, then i went to the teacher and said that no team wanted me. So he told them to let me play in their team.

Even then, it was like not playing at all. We used to play soccer all the time (because mexico) so i either was the goalkeeper or the defense, i almost never had possesion on the ball, only when i took it from incoming rivals and i had to pass it to the middle of the field inmediatly after.

Instead of that, my passes were so bad that i often gave the ball back to the rival and a goal was scored against us.
I always dreamed of scoring a goal and being cheered and validated by your team.

Instead, when i scored my first goal (in penalties), the goalkeeper got made fun off because i scored him. Then he got mad at me and wanted to punch me, i was so scared that time...

Yeah its rough bro, that's why I hate team sports. Also any type of activity where you partner up, I always seem to be the odd one out :feelsbadman:

JFL when I was in high school I was always last picked at sports. It really fucking sucked

yeah but I was also shit at sports in school
worse was when you had to go in groups in class and I would always be left out, or even worse when the teacher ask you to team with the person next to you and they ignore you, talk to someone else or move

Classic outcast experience

Yeah. I was always the goalkeeper tbh
That made me to goalkeepermaxx tbh. I got pretty good at it until i breaked one finger and my career as a pianist was on the line

I was always on the first half

I remember always getting picked first for teams the first day of PE and then never again. Probably one of the main reasons gymcelling is my biggest cope

I remember always getting picked first for teams the first day of PE and then never again. Probably one of the main reasons gymcelling is my biggest cope
Got picked first
:chad::banhammer:
What is PE?

Got picked first
:chad::banhammer:
What is PE?
I was tall so I looked like I could be athletic but I had zero coordination and was a complete disappointment everytime. PE stands for Physical education, basically gym class

I was tall so I looked like I could be athletic but I had zero coordination and was a complete disappointment everytime. PE stands for Physical education, basically gym class
Damn, it should had been brutal, I feel you boyo

Same here except no soccer.

I'm pretty fast so I got picked 3rd for floor hockey

Wow this was a perfect description of all the gym classes i had in hs ..... that dream of scoring and everyone cheering you ... i wasnt really good at soccer like ever and here in argentina is the sport most played of all .... so yeah i was always the last one to be picked ... at least i played a lot of video games and in my mind there was somethign like sure you're good at soccer because u play a lot ... lets play an 1v1 in any game and ill destroy any of you

LOL OP i can relate so much with you

i think being bad at sports was partially caused by being the outcast. you lose all motivation to play and just want to leave that place

Similar for me but I was taller so sometimes I wasn’t last, like in basketball.

It’s sad I remember this but in grade school in pe we played this modified form of dodgeball. Well I wasn’t super fast or athletic at all but on this particular day I kicked ass at this game. I made it through several rounds of play and nobody could hit me with a ball. I got the admiration of my classmates that day. Feels good man :feelscry: