Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being ugly has its perks

Martyr

Martyr

Slave to a Degenerate Society
-
While waiting for the train, I've noticed that homeless blackcels who go around begging everyone for money are always hesitant to talk to me and almost always just leave me alone. Additionally, while taking public transport, I never have to share my seat with anyone cuz i guess my face is just that fucking repulsive that people would rather stand up for 45 minutes than sit next to me.
Has anyone else ever capitalized on their hideousness for their own gain?

No std's is good

I'm not ugly enough to get any perks thanks to it. I'm just ugly enough to get ignored by everyone.

I'm as ugly as sin, and fucking beggars everywhere are still bothering me the few times I am around them. I see zero benefits, personally.

coping mechanism

the perks do not outweigh the cons

fakecels out!
Cope, they are extremely obnoxious towards everyone except beautiful people here. Bulgarian and romanian imported subhumans, they don't give a shit about how you look. They probably think I will feel some kind of kinship with them, since many of them are awful looking themselves. I sort of do, but for fuck sake, they should stop pulling my pant legs while walking into stores. If anything the absolute opposite of the OP thread title is true. They follow lookism just like everyone else, they would not dare to do the same to a Chad or Stacy.