Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being ugly is humiliating

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
fuck I hate it just going out in public itselfis HUMILIATING!!! I look so fucking ugly everything I wear lookslike shit.I dread imaginng what strangers think when they see me. fuck I Ihate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it!!!!!! Think about it though going out as an ugly man is usper fucking embarassing. I get so depressed when I see my reflection and I see my ugly ass manlet self looking back. Gpd I wish I looked good I wouldn't look like such a joke when I went out .aslnkadsf'jkl adf hkladsfkl

I used to be obsessed about that too but we can't change how we look. If you don't start ignoring it you will be consumed by your own insecurities and you will go insane.

I used to be obsessed about that too but we can't change how we look. If you don't start ignoring it you will be consumed by your own insecurities and you will go insane.
For awhile I legit lost all inhib and didn't care but now I'm starting to be more aware of how I look and it sucks asss

It only bothers me around foids under 40, as it's an excellent way to remind me that I'm abnormal.

The worst is when u see chads and stacys kissing in front of you.

try being ugly and ethnic. 2x worse if not more.

It’s over for many men, man. Let’s hope it isn’t over for us. Society is trash, man. Just bullshit.

try being ugly and ethnic. 2x worse if not more.
cope. At least someone pretends to care about ethnics and give them preferential treatment in university admissions and hiring. As an ugly white male you get absolutely zero benefits

Holding your arm just in the fire - is very painful.
Swimming in sea makes you wet.
Feminazis are liar, hypocritic and lazy stupid cunts.

The most obvious things you can find only in this thread.

Being short is more humiliating.

A sting I've felt my entire life.

cope. At least someone pretends to care about ethnics and give them preferential treatment in university admissions and hiring. As an ugly white male you get absolutely zero benefits
It depends on what kind of ethnic you are to get preferential treatment. Asians and curries get none

Being ugly ethnic is worse than being ugly white.

my entire life is humiliating

Sorr

Sorry, I mis-read what you said. Happens even when sober, just mid-read sometimes. Sorry,
lol its cool i do the same thing at times

You cannot fix what you get

One of the worst parts of my day is observing how a cashier treats the customer ahead of me with receptive kindness and interest, and then her (always women) mood spins 180 when she looks at me. Unintentionally making people feel disgusted is humiliating. Guess I need to shower 20 times a day and get more haircuts.

It has been years since I'm gone to a shopping in my city, here in Brazil when people have nothing to do and want to have a good time they go there, th last time I went in one I just had people laughing at me staring at me with a disgusted look i their face and some people that was in groups felt confident enough to call me ugly.

Having to see attractive young foids galore in public is the most humiliating part.