Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being ugly is the same as been handicapped but no one will try to make things easier for you...

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
It's actually the opposite, people are going to make things even worse for you, and this is what makes me really fucking angry, because those shitty normies, at least most of them, would not pass the leg on someone blind, take advantage of someone deaf, put obstacles in front of a person that need to use a wheelchair. SO WHY THE FUCK THEY TRY TO MAKE THINGS WORSE FOR US???

People don't want us in the places that make them feel happy, everytime I try to go to some place like that, as a shopping mall, groups of normies humiliate and insulte me, there was not one time where I wasn't made fun and insulted in that place, so I just didn't go to shopping malls anymore.

I tried to have a job and work hard to try to maxxx what was possible, normies there made me the joke of the company, shared my photos in a whatsapp group just to make fun of me and call me ugly, they even stalked members of my family in facebook to get my horrible face in other photos, now every time I pass in front of a group of people there I can hear they laughing and saying things like "Meu Deus, mais feio que vaca magra" ("My God, more ugly than a starving cow").

And for some reason for me it seems that everyone(most foids tbh) working in any place you can imagine seems to hate his/her job the moment they have to help me with something, I'm unable to have a social life, I'm unable to have friends, I'm can't have any friends because everyone hates me the moment they look to my face.

Treating bad someone ugly should be punished by law, because we are unable to defend ourselves from all the society, unless we do something greatER they will continue to treat us as disease that need to be eradicated, if they want me so bad to be gone then I'm afraid the only solution is to take some of them with me as a true disease would do.

I've experienced this.. went to a place nearby that does amazing food, it was scorching and I was getting attacked by flies, faggot staff members just kept walking past. Looking at me like I am dirt. They do it because they know they can get away with it. Looks based discrimination is the last form of discrimination that is not only allowed but actively encouraged by society.

Being ugly is an automatic life sentence to misery, despair, agony, frustration, and eventually death.

"I tried to have a job and work hard to try to maxxx what was possible, normies there made me the joke of the company, shared my photos in a whatsapp group just to make fun of me and call me ugly, they even stalked members of my family in facebook to get my horrible face in other photos, now every time I pass in front of a group of people there I can hear they laughing and saying things like "Meu Deus, mais feio que vaca magra" ("My God, more ugly than a starving cow")."

The only thing you can do is just honk.

Being ugly is way worse than being handicapped. Handicapped people can have completely normal lives with friends, girlfried, etc. We are doomed to a life of loneliness and suffering

What if you were handicapped and ugly? Never would it have been over for anyone before like it would be for you

It's actually the opposite, people are going to make things even worse for you, and this is what makes me really fucking angry, because those shitty normies, at least most of them, would not pass the leg on someone blind, take advantage of someone deaf, put obstacles in front of a person that need to use a wheelchair. SO WHY THE FUCK THEY TRY TO MAKE THINGS WORSE FOR US???

People don't want us in the places that make them feel happy, everytime I try to go to some place like that, as a shopping mall, groups of normies humiliate and insulte me, there was not one time where I wasn't made fun and insulted in that place, so I just didn't go to shopping malls anymore.

I tried to have a job and work hard to try to maxxx what was possible, normies there made me the joke of the company, shared my photos in a whatsapp group just to make fun of me and call me ugly, they even stalked members of my family in facebook to get my horrible face in other photos, now every time I pass in front of a group of people there I can hear they laughing and saying things like "Meu Deus, mais feio que vaca magra" ("My God, more ugly than a starving cow").

And for some reason for me it seems that everyone(most foids tbh) working in any place you can imagine seems to hate his/her job the moment they have to help me with something, I'm unable to have a social life, I'm unable to have friends, I'm can't have any friends because everyone hates me the moment they look to my face.

Treating bad someone ugly should be punished by law, because we are unable to defend ourselves from all the society, unless we do something greatER they will continue to treat us as disease that need to be eradicated, if they want me so bad to be gone then I'm afraid the only solution is to take some of them with me as a true disease would do.
I'll be real with ya, if you ever decide you're done, take an implement & disfigure the ones that fuck with you on the regular. Let them see the world through your eyes.

handicapped people get more sympathy (especially from foids)

Most women are evil.

Not having cute adorable loli waifu is cause of mental dissability, but it should be counted as disability on its own too

I'll be real with ya, if you ever decide you're done, take an implement & disfigure the ones that fuck with you on the regular. Let them see the world through your eyes.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

We have the hardest lives because everyone automatically hates us and there is no recognition of our handicap, no help and no way out.

Thats why some of us regret being blackpilles, if we were bluepilled we could just brush it off as nothing but when you are blackpilled you automatically know they want you to stfu and serve them or kill yourself for pissing them off with your ugly looks

Women are so goddamn selfish and bias. We wouldn't be this damned if they weren't.