Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being white is the most precious thing in the world

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I was browsing /r/inceltears a while back when I came across a post about white people in Brazil, I can't remember who made the comment but they were saying that Portuguese and Spanish people aren't white. Some IT users were triggered by these comments, these types get so offended when you question their whiteness. IT users are all soyboy leftists, they probably claim that "we're all created equal", but even they know the importance of being white. jfl at being ethnic in current year.

being ethnic is a death sentence in all aspects of life. I would love for only my smv to be affected instead of people at school and work talking behind my back look hehe bobs n vagene xDxDxDDDDD smelly curry

I can't remember who made the comment but they were saying that Portuguese and Spanish people aren't white.
A lot of Iberian people get mad when this gets brought up, although they have white genes it's also a mix with Berber and Jewish blood, it's over.

Not really. Being white is overrated. Being attractive however, that's the key to a happy life.

I'm Iberian by the way and yes we are the least white people in Europe but I don't give a fuck

Not really. Being white is overrated. Being attractive however, that's the key to a happy life.

I'm Iberian by the way and yes we are the least white people in Europe but I don't give a fuck
this. These JBW spouting brownskins probably mog me from their country of origin to the country they live in now.

A lot of Iberian people get mad when this gets brought up, although they have white genes it's also a mix with Berber and Jewish blood, it's over.

Too many Southern Europeans think they are white when we have a lot of curry/sand features such as dark hair, dark brown eyes, upper eyelid exposed, hairy body, small frame, short height, bad nose, bad eye area and early balding.

Last edited:
IT users are all soyboy leftists, they probably claim that "we're all created equal", but even they know the importance of being white. jfl at being ethnic in current year.

This sentence is at the heart of what is wrong with all 'anti-racists' - they are all low key racists.

Pale skin is the most sought after but also hard to attain ornament in the world. Sought after by women while men can moneymaxx and had to attain for men who can't wear makeup like pic related.

In Location obviously not. In looks and height and voice yes. Also the guys with cars there mog me :lul:
What about guys with donkey driven carriages?

They can bomb and nuke countries, rape, pillage and enslave all other groups and ethnic women worship the ground they walk on

There’s a sub on Reddit called r/raceplay filled with white worshipping ethnic women degrading their own race for the pleasure of white men. JFL

Actually it's not, we're very oppressed. :dab:

Go to any incel forum and ask "Who are the curries among whites? Slavs? Finns? Germans? French" and you will see you have started a race war among whites.

I did couple of times, hilarious as fuck.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I was browsing /r/inceltears a while back when I came across a post about white people in Brazil, I can't remember who made the comment but they were saying that Portuguese and Spanish people aren't white. Some IT users were triggered by these comments, these types get so offended when you question their whiteness. IT users are all soyboy leftists, they probably claim that "we're all created equal", but even they know the importance of being white. jfl at being ethnic in current year.

This one girl at club got offended when I guessed her ethnicity as middle eastern when she was Spanish

Being White is the desire of of many. A lot of Turk or Iranian nationalists get offended if you compare them to Arabs or even suggest some commonality between them and Arabs (even just through religion). Even though they fought Europeans for centuries, they feel honour if you were to call them a European. If it wasn't for the historical fact that the Ottomans were Muslims then Turks would probably adopt everything European. Turks and Iranians lust after European identity. They crave it. To be seen as European or White is the highest achievement for them. But being European comes with consequences. Now Turk women are lusting after Tyrones and Iranian women are known to be easy in the US. See how Turk women lust after Tyrone:

Being White is the desire of of many. A lot of Turk or Iranian nationalists get offended if you compare them to Arabs or even suggest some commonality between them and Arabs (even just through religion). Even though they fought Europeans for centuries, they feel honour if you were to call them a European. If it wasn't for the historical fact that the Ottomans were Muslims then Turks would probably adopt everything European. Turks and Iranians lust after European identity. They crave it. To be seen as European or White is the highest achievement for them. But being European comes with consequences. Now Turk women are lusting after Tyrones and Iranian women are known to be easy in the US. See how Turk women lust after Tyrone:

Always funny seeing them get triggered when people compare them to Arabs, even though they are generally just as short, brown, hairy, and ugly.

I would chop my own dick off just to be a 1/10 whitecel.

I am descended from the Gaelic tribes of northern Ireland however modern Irish say that we must embrace Syrians, Africans and Indians as equal Irishmen. Can you wrap your head around that one? My ancestors fought in battles for me to exist today and a Syrian refugee is supposed to be an equal Irishman to me. It really is a messed up world, I am glad I won't be adding children to Irish society. Could you imagine going to Nigeria as a white man and people saying you should be considered a proper Nigerian?

I am descended from the Gaelic tribes of northern Ireland however modern Irish say that we must embrace Syrians, Africans and Indians as equal Irishmen. Can you wrap your head around that one? My ancestors fought in battles for me to exist today and a Syrian refugee is supposed to be an equal Irishman to me. It really is a messed up world, I am glad I won't be adding children to Irish society. Could you imagine going to Nigeria as a white man and people saying you should be considered a proper Nigerian?
Do you hate Hamudi?

Is he really rich?
He is a Syrian who seems to live in Germany and USA, if you can live in USA in 2019 as a foreigner then you must be rich.

Always funny seeing them get triggered when people compare them to Arabs, even though they are generally just as short, brown, hairy, and ugly.
Iranians are ugly little rodents who think they the best.
That can be said of any people. The ancestors of Arabs, Afghans, and others (especially tribes) fought for their identity but now leftists and Zionists and their foid sheeps want to mix the world. This leads easy immigration policies in the West which suck out the elite class from ethnic societies and allow for a brain drain in ethnic societies which further adds to the stereotype of ethnic countries being bad. The kids of these ethnics who moved to the West end up hating themselves because they were taught at a young age that White is right. The ethnic foids in the West then mix with other races especially White males and some Tyrones whereas the ethnic males remain incels.

Last edited:

I think the Portuguese are the least white in Europe.

Yeah, liberals love this concept of "white race" so they can push white guilt liberalism to those people. They hate it when someone they consider white rejects this label. For example I triggered a lot of them by saying I don't consider myself white because I'm a Slav.

Iranians are obsessed with muh aryanz shiet.

the whole white ppl are oppressors narrative only helped increase their SMV
we all know how women really feel about naughty, bad boys deep inside

libtards think taking on the victim position is good for them. sure, maybe politically and economically
but sexually you're committing suicide as a man if you are seen as weaker and oppressed. that's why ethincs get no respect from women

just be indo-aryan bro!
They're part of Iranic-Aryan branch. Before entering South Asia, Aryans(Indo-Iranians) got divided into two branches, 1. Indo-Aryans who went to South Asia and 2. Iranic-Aryans who went to Iran.

This one girl at club got offended when I guessed her ethnicity as middle eastern when she was Spanish
You were right though. Spaniards stopped being white several centuries ago. They became halfbreeds when the Moors occupied and raped all their women. Ben Franklin knew this, that's why he called the British "white" and the Spaniards "swarthy".

Being white never fucking helped me as I live in 96-97% white country. Too poor to seamaxx. I tried to pick up a few ethnic foids (mainly noodlefoids) and they all rejected my ass. Being 5'2 with hideous face is a death sentence for any race.

Kinda sucks for me. I don't see it

Shittyness ;
Curry > rice > sand > black > salv > white

Did it forget anyone ??

Iberians should stop coping they are ethnics

Too many Southern Europeans think they are white when we have a lot of curry/sand features such as dark hair, dark brown eyes, upper eyelid exposed, hairy body, small frame, short height, bad nose, bad eye area and early balding.
All check but bald.

the future is ours etnic boios :feelsokman:

Being a short good looking white guy is like winning a Paralympic gold medal jfl

Can't wait for my DNA test tbh.
I'll finally know what ethnicity I am.:feelsgah:

the whole white ppl are oppressors narrative only helped increase their SMV
we all know how women really feel about naughty, bad boys deep inside

libtards think taking on the victim position is good for them. sure, maybe politically and economically
but sexually you're committing suicide as a man if you are seen as weaker and oppressed. that's why ethincs get no respect from women
Because they are gods.

Cope
Would you rather be ugly white or chad?
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Would you rather be ugly white or grotesque ethnic?
Both are shit
2710-8f805de05930dbb7b5c14dcf3c3cb241.jpg

Either you are good looking or you aren't. I am not denying some races have more attractive people than others but race itself isn't attractive or unattractive.

There’s a sub on Reddit called r/raceplay filled with white worshipping ethnic women degrading their own race for the pleasure of white men.
Visits that sub:

Hit pc